TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beingz0wningj00

Who's house!? this is my house!

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Yes... I am a braggart.

Couple of cool promos... but someone better fix their computers... those fucking question marks were pissing me off.

Rotten is my main man! Kick him in the nuts! Best finish evar!

That's it so far.... I know something about the Main Event that's gonna make me happy though. :)

EDIT: On with the show! LDP proved his title win was no fluke! I didn't have to say who's match sucked more this time!

UGH @ Main Event... But Bo returning was pimping!

Mark out for me and Annie having sex! I mean... well, just read our shit!

ELM always has his game up!

Rotten Rotten Rotten... You knew better... well... nah... but say hi to my tire iron you whore!

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

I won, so that's good.

LDP pulled out a damn good cage match.

Dawg actually has me interested in one of his storylines, go figure. Plus, he managed to recapture the US Title.

*marks out for Bo*

Looks like a really good show from everyone involved.

Guest Chaos

*shrugs*

Meh, I got beat.  Congratulations Dawg, you beat my title stealing ass down, plus you didn't do the patented rubbing it in.  Tempers flare in the brewing war, some nice promoage from HVT, looking forward to da Fallout/Thugg match.  Rotten is unto a God.  LDP is nuts.  Bo makes a return that surprised me, seeing as I asked him how retirement life was like..... yesterday.  And we got a new U.S Champ.....

Is there a re-match on a re-match?

Mental Notes: -Don't piss off JD

-Don't buy into own hype

-Acknowledge the existance of promos

-Need some ice cream......mint chocolate......

Guest AnnieEclectic

Chaos - I agree except Cotton Candy is so much better. Oh, and BeOS and Linux don't do the weird question mark thing, just so everyone knows :D...

ELM: I read your match, no matter what I could have written, you would have beat me. Damn, that was not only good, but you put me over too. I don't think I can thank you enough for that :)

As much as I hate to say it, Jay Dawg not only beat K-Os clean and well, but even got my character nailed. I've seen some people screw my character up before, but both JD and ELM did a great job, and I thank both.

Rematch for the US Title? I'm sure as hell reading that!

Jay Dawg: explain please just *what* was the red we saw on Molly? Blood.... or my makeup? Or are we not supposed to know just yet? Damn you for making me even more confusing that I make me. Blarg to the argh.

Rotten: F'ing hilarious match. How can you deny that finisher? Lets hope Da Pound didn't kill you yet so we can see more. (or I can, as I haven't been around for your previous tenure)

LDP: You're crazier than I am. Owie.

Nice finish to the main event, does this  mean we have to listen to Bo's constant potty-mouth in the boards too? At least he won't get censored here :D

Ugh, I guess I should update my sig to show my 0-2 record.... ewww.

-Annie

Guest Shawn

Bo's back? Chaos lost the title? Other things I'm probably not mentioning...

Bo's return was something I didn't foresee. Well I guess I get to see him wrassle now.

Noooooooooooo! Chaos will get it back!

Good overall show.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

"Mental Notes: -Don't piss off JD"

WELL DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH!!! :P

Come on people, comments! I know y'all read that show!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

All right JD, you want some comments, I'll give you some comments!  Rarr!

From top to bottom--first off, Crusen got the prediction right, with Stubby throwing his cards in with Da Pound for Misty's sake!  I'd thought Stubby might still go with a sort of sympathetic heel-only-by-circumstance, but he went full out, insulting the crowd and everything.  Great, great change of pace.

And Rotten's baaaack!  Croooootch kiiiiick!  Woo!  Johnny wins it in the way we love to see him do it.  Nice promos throughout the show too, as Stubby plays with the somewhat oblivious deputy commish.  Ding.

Good stuff setting up the Clan/Pound engagements, though I hope Spider comes back in full soon so it can really get funky.  I'm loving this stuff so far--right now it looks like the Clan is getting the slight cheers as the bad-ass precise heels, as opposed to the bad-ass brutal heels.  In any case, this is a fresh set of match-ups that should be very interested to see play out...

Magnifico pulls out another piece of technical wonder and gets the newest WFers over in the process!  Good stuff, good stuff indeed as we've come to expect from our favorite border-jumper.  But the biggest and most delightful surprise was next...

...as JD wins back the US title with one of the finest matches he's ever written!  I honestly think it's the coolest match on the show tonight.  The psychology was fantastic, the whole internal storytelling with Annie and Molly was great, simple, and believable, and the entire match was convincing, putting K-Os over as a guy who, despite being bastardly, is tough as hell and only gave up when he actually passed out.  Fantastic way to re-earn that title, and suddenly Da Pound looks a whole lot scarier.

LDP is a sick bastard!  Rolling off the cage!  Clever and harsh.  Really brutal match, with lots of blood, battery, and bullwhips.  Didn't know you had it in you, Pete.

::Edwin backs into the corner and runs from Scary Hardcore LDP::

And now, the main event, of course dominated by one thing: BO!  Welcome back.  Yeah, Bo's gone away and come back a few times, but I still mark every damn time he makes a surprise return.  The Hardcore God is back!  Man, I know Bo's a bit further up the card than we usually give the HCG credit for, but I'd love to see some Bo/Pete brutality battles over that strap.  Hell, Bo versus just about anybody should be fun as hell.  Yeah Bo!  Oh yeah, and the real match!  Felt a little short, but altogether pretty cool.  The bit with the narrator bantering with NTD had me in stitches.  I'm guessing Fallout wrote the whole thing--it looked all like his style--and he did a darn good job.  Very, very funny, and very, very nice stuff.

Looking forward to Smarkdown...sure, we're only kicking out 4-5 matches a show, but they're all damn fine, and the storylines tying them together are stiff as hell!  Really, who wouldn't want to watch one of our shows rather than some weak-arse "brand extension"?

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Holy shit!  I won?!

Whoo.  I knew I'd have to work my ass off to win this one against Sarah, who I knew was in top form for this one, and so I gave it my best shot.  This was one of my better matches, but I didn't expect it to win.  Since many of my SWF wins have been by default, I'm really proud of this one.

Oh, and it's a good thing LDP isn't booked for Smarkdown.  It's going to take him some time to heal after the way that one ended!

Other matches.  Short, but sweet, Rotten's back and ready to kick ass again.

Good stuff from ELM, as always.  Lady Red looks promising in the LHW division, and she might get another shot at ELM after Smarkdown.

First it was K-Os with the upset, and now it's Jay Dawg with a second upset!  Best match I've ever seen from JD, as he beats the scary Clan rookie and becomes the SWF's second two-time, two-time US champion!

And fuckin' right, fuckin' good to see Perfect Fuckin' Bo in the fuckin' main event!

That's all for my comments.  Great show all around.

Guest Thoth

Very nice Storm.  For reference, I wrote the opening promo, which I hope didn't suck too bad.

Great to see Rotten back, he'll help add to our roster, which seems to be dwindling quite frequently. :(

I had hopes for Red, that she could beat ELM, but Mag's good man.  No hard feelings.

JD won.  Against the Clan.  With a surprisingly good match.  Could this mean... JD's moving up the card?  And what's this?  A storyline that looks interesting and cool?  I really like the Clan/Pound feud so far.

LDP's jump off the cage reminded me of Spider's jump of the cell in the last ML show.  Peeete.... joooinn theee Clannn... and out of curiosity, I'd like to see Sarah's match.

As for the main event, I did write, I wrote a little over half, I just wrote it in Fallout's style, with asterisk's! ***!  I started out with a serious match, but then I found out Thugg no-showed :angry: , so I guess I got a little carried away in the humor department.  I hope GOdrea picks up on POTATO MEN.  However, it was Fallout's idea to have NTD argue with the narrator.  Which was cool.

And Bo's back!  Awesome.

So says the Thoth.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Ah-ha, so it was yooou who did the opening. It was good.  ::gives credit where credit is due::

And here's some credit for adapting to the wild asterisk style, too.

::bonus credit::

That should satiate the Thothomania for a while...

"WHATCHA GONNA DUE WHEN KING OF FIGHTERS '97 RUNS WILD ON YOU?!?!?"

Guest Thoth

King of Fighters '97 made no sense.  There was no music, and combos are a bitch to do.

King of Fighters '98 on Dreamcast... ah yes.  Almost 40 characters not counting wildly different alternate versions, easy combos, and arranged soundtrack!  Dig the Oyaji Team's theme!

And now King of Fighters 2000 is finally coming to Dreamcast!  And KoF 2001 is coming to PS2!  Fear K9999, who is just like Tetsuo in every way imaginable, down to the same voice actor!

GameCube sucks!

Guest HVilleThugg

I haven't read the show because I haven't really been on except to answer PMs from JLers whose matches I'm marking.  It sounds like a good show.  I'm sorry for no showing Thoth.  I started my match, but I had guests that came into town on Thursday night, and I didn't get a chance to finish it.  I guess that's kind of funny considering that I wrote that promo, but I did that on like Tuesday...but anyway, it's really my fault because I waited to the last minute, and I thought I'd be able to finish Friday morning, but it didn't work out that way.  Anyway, I'm really sorry everyone...this is like twice in the past what?  2 weeks....I should be straight from here on out...at least for a while.  I'm glad that we didn't double no show the main event, although I was perpared to slap an ending on what I had if that were the case.  I haven't read your match THoth, although I hear it's funny.  I'll read it sometime before Smarkdown...hopefully...and then I'll be back in effect for the following Storm.

Da "MIA until Storm" H