TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest robvandam420

the jericho/trish angle

Guest robvandam420

well thats what i think. imagine the heat he would get if he either played her, or started immitating his nemisis and beating her. this angle is actually good. might have purpose.

(unlike the nowinski/molly one where it started on 2 shows and was never heard of again)

I don't understand how this could be any good. It just furthers Jericho from the Main Event....plus now he's involved in like....2 angles? Are we going back to the beginning of the year where Jericho had like 4 feuds going and was the best worker in all of them?

Guest robvandam420
I don't understand how this could be any good. It just furthers Jericho from the Main Event....plus now he's involved in like....2 angles? Are we going back to the beginning of the year where Jericho had like 4 feuds going and was the best worker in all of them?

i dont see how it can further jericho from the main event. if anything it will gain heat for jericho. its definately another stage of character development. we have seen jericho try to bang a few, but he has never succeeded yet.

btw, the reason he's involved in all those angles is because vince knows he's good. rather then being the top draw, he's the glue that holds the show together.

And another thing that makes this angle stupider.

Wasn't Jericho the one that was putting Trish AND Stacey in the walls earlier this year?

So now he's a man that doesn't hit a lady? I'm confused....

Guest robvandam420

Wasn't Jericho the one that was putting Trish AND Stacey in the walls earlier this year?

we're supposed to be suspicious jack ass. i spoke with brian gerwitz briefley and he told me that. they wrote you there.

Well, if you're a WWE writer, you think people like us aren't going to ever remember that and say "Hey, now that's weird."

Kind of like how Kane was supposedly scarred for life while he was wearing a mask and a suit that covered his whole body, and now he wrestles topless sporting a perfectly unburned complexion.

we're supposed to be suspicious jack ass. i spoke with brian gerwitz briefley and he told me that. they wrote you there.

What? What does brieley mean? Is that french?

Guest robvandam420

and im sure that it wont be the last time she'll get the walls of jericho, because he's gonna get laid and turn on her.

Well, if you're a WWE writer, you think people like us aren't going to ever remember that and say "Hey, now that's weird."

Kind of like how Kane was supposedly scarred for life while he was wearing a mask and a suit that covered his whole body, and now he wrestles topless sporting a perfectly unburned complexion.

Well they semi-explained the Kane thing in his interview with JR. He's crazy and thinks he's really burned...but he's not.

Uhh, they covered for that back in July.

Guest robvandam420

What? What does brieley mean? Is that french?

you understood what i meant, right? if not then im surprised you can read at all. did i reduce you to cheap stabs already?

No it's just that you called me a jackass without any provocation....so why should I take your post seriously now? Why should I listen to a word you're saying?

And questioning if I can read? Well I can capitalize...something you obviously haven't mastered.

And plus your idea still isn't making sense. He's going to get laid and then turn on her. So now Jericho is nothing but a horny dog that wants some sex and will go to any means to get it!? That makes no sense. I buy more that he did it to screw with Austin and now he realizes he likes her. That's better than "He only did it so he could get some! Then he's going to smack that hoe around!"

What the??? That was out of left field.

So at first you say you "think" that Jericho will sleep with her and then drop her. Then, you suddenly say that you've spoken with Gerwitz and it's a done deal. And then you start insulting people who question the storyline. Great.

I love your "original" name too.

Guest robvandam420

the trish angle wont be his main storyline (i hope) but it is character development. not character creation, but character DEVELOPMENT. besides, you already know he's horney because he hits on girls often enough. jericho is a heel, so he must do something bad. i just cant see him as a face anytime soon.

btw: dont be poking petty insults and my lack of caring about grammar on a bbs. my iq is probably like 130% of yours, so shut up already

the trish angle wont be his main storyline (i hope) but it is character development. not character creation, but character DEVELOPMENT. besides, you already know he's horney because he hits on girls often enough. jericho is a heel, so he must do something bad. i just cant see him as a face anytime soon.

btw: dont be poking petty insults and my lack of caring about grammar on a bbs. my iq is probably like 130% of yours, so shut up already

Oh I'm so hurt. This is one of the reasons we aren't taking you seriously. All you can come up with is the same shit defending this dumb shit angle whenever we're giving you reasons why your idea isn't working. You are what they call a bad debater.

And second....yeah.....your IQ is like 130% more than mine or something. You are making yourself look VERY immature. So why would anyone take your arguments seriously?

Oh that's right...it looks as if nobody is.

Guest robvandam420
So at first you say you "think" that Jericho will sleep with her and then drop her. Then, you suddenly say that you've spoken with Gerwitz and it's a done deal. And then you start insulting people who question the storyline. Great.

i didn't say gerwitz told me about THAT angle in particular. I almost became a writer for the wwe, and spoke with him on the phone for 5 minutes. we discussed the bussiness in general... why would i act like a total retard and ask him what angles they have planned. it comes across as immature and isn't far from career suicide.

So at first you say you "think" that Jericho will sleep with her and then drop her.  Then, you suddenly say that you've spoken with Gerwitz and it's a done deal.  And then you start insulting people who question the storyline.  Great.

i didn't say gerwitz told me about THAT angle in particular. I almost became a writer for the wwe, and spoke with him on the phone for 5 minutes. we discussed the bussiness in general... why would i act like a total retard and ask him what angles they have planned. it comes across as immature and isn't far from career suicide.

bsmeter.gif

Guest Mulatto Heat

His name isn't even Gerwitz. It's Gewertz.

And capital letters aren't your enemy. The shift key isn't electrified. But considering how you 'almost' became a WWE Writer with writing skills like that is just hilarious.

So at first you say you "think" that Jericho will sleep with her and then drop her.  Then, you suddenly say that you've spoken with Gerwitz and it's a done deal.  And then you start insulting people who question the storyline.  Great.

Yes...I believe you.......and no I'm not being sarcastic.

Your ideas for an angle are just as bad as a WWE writers...and make about as much sense. They should've hired you. You would've fit in because you seem to have the maturity level of the writers as well.

Guest Ray

I hate this storyline personally. I want to see Jericho in a good wrestling related feud. With Austin and Trish, there's no possibility of a good match coming.

Now that I think about it, there's no one he could have a good wrestling feud with anyway.

bsmeter.gif

:lol:

Oh god! Stop! I think I cracked a few ribs!

Guest robvandam420
the trish angle wont be his main storyline (i hope) but it is character development. not character creation, but character DEVELOPMENT. besides, you already know he's horney because he hits on girls often enough. jericho is a heel, so he must do something bad. i  just cant see him as a face anytime soon.

Oh I'm so hurt. This is one of the reasons we aren't taking you seriously. All you can come up with is the same shit defending this dumb shit angle whenever we're giving you reasons why your idea isn't working. You are what they call a bad debater.

And second....yeah.....your IQ is like 130% more than mine or something. You are making yourself look VERY immature. So why would anyone take your arguments seriously?

actually, you gave me a reason. no one else. no one has agreed with you yet. i would keep your misconception of immaturity instead of assuming too much and not being correct. jericho's character does not fall in love. its too soft.

the trish angle wont be his main storyline (i hope) but it is character development. not character creation, but character DEVELOPMENT. besides, you already know he's horney because he hits on girls often enough. jericho is a heel, so he must do something bad. i  just cant see him as a face anytime soon.

actually, you gave me a reason. no one else. no one has agreed with you yet. i would keep your misconception of immaturity instead of assuming too much and not being correct. jericho's character does not fall in love. its too soft.

Are you not paying attention to the posts right before mine? Are you only paying attention to my posts? It looks as if Invictus, Downhome, and Mulatto Heat are pretty up on the immature thing as well. And they appear to think you're full of shit.

But yes by all means....pay attention to only me. It makes you look that much better.

Guest robvandam420

Your ideas for an angle are just as bad as a WWE writers...and make about as much sense. They should've hired you. You would've fit in because you seem to have the maturity level of the writers as well.

i almost got it, but no cigar. dead honest truth. i hear alot of shit about creative and i agree with some of it, but you guys dont understand how hard it is. send in a script and see how far you get with it. probably not past human resources. its harder than you would think.

i almost got it, but no cigar. dead honest truth. i hear alot of shit about creative and i agree with some of it, but you guys dont understand how hard it is. send in a script and see how far you get with it. probably not past human resources. its harder than you would think.

Yes because if most of us wrote a storyline it would make sense and be you know....good. That's why it wouldn't get past the front door. But you've proven with this thread that your storyline writing skills are just on par with what the WWE is looking for...which is probably why you got so far.

Guest robvandam420

if you guys dont beleive me then whatever, i could really care less. maybe its that your jealous? probably. i mean seriously... it's probably your dream job. im better than most and i didn't get it. why would i lie about that.

if you guys dont beleive me then whatever, i could really care less. maybe its that your jealous? probably. i mean seriously... it's probably your dream job. im better than most and i didn't get it. why would i lie about that.

:lol:

Seriously man...cut it out. I can't stop laughing at this shit. You remind me of a child. You assume absurd thing whenever someone disagrees with you. That is just funny.

And like I said...I believe you. The storyline you presented here sucks shit. The WWE writing staff sucks shit. You're perfect for each other.