TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Black Tiger

What former nwo member should vince sign?

19 members have voted

1. 1. What former nwo member should vince sign?

• Konnan
    • The Deciple
    • Scott Norton
    • Big Bossman
    • Bryan Adams
    • The Big Show
    • Sting
    • Lex Luger
    • Buff Bagwell

Guest Tony149

Since Hogan is back I say Hulk has Vince bring in his boy Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake.

Guest Army Eye

He should sign them all.  And don't forget nWo Sting, Masahiro Chono, Great Muta, Vincent, Randy Savage, Dusty Rhodes, Stevie Ray..

Guest The Vanilla Midget

he shouldnt bring any of them, just bring in steiner and keep the nWo exclusive.

Guest Rekall13

None.  

All those guys suck.  In fact everyone in the nWo sucks.  Someone please try and explain it to me why Vince is bringing it back.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Was Disco Inferno an "official" member of nWo Wolfpack for a little bit?  If so, I'll vote for him.

Then get Alex Wright and have them do the "Boogie Knights" again :)

Guest Tony149

I don't think Disco was "officially" in the Wolfpack. He just hung around wearing there colors and being a lacky.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

I seem to remember Scott Hall officially letting him join the Wolfpac sometime prior to Superbrawl 1999.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Either way, it's good enough for me.  I'd take him over any of the guys listed in the poll.

Guest artDDP

I don't know if you can take anything Tony Schiavone says seriously, but during Disco Inferno's entrance at SuperBrawl IX, he confirms that Disco was made a full-fledged member of the Wolfpac.

Guest Tony149

Disco must of been a short lived member. I don't think he was ever refered to as a member of the Wolfpack after Superbrawl.

Guest Army Eye
None.  

All those guys suck.  In fact everyone in the nWo sucks.  Someone please try and explain it to me why Vince is bringing it back.

Probably something to do with it being one of the most successful angles ever

Guest Lil Naitch

Well, Bossman is already there, so he could join...;)

No hope for Buff, and good ridense, I say.

I hope they get Steiner. He could shake things up.

Guest areacode212

Well, Big Show and Bossman are already signed and he just got rid of Brian Adams. Put me down for Disco Inferno (along with his buddy, Das Wunderkind!)

Guest theWCWRaider

I believe Disqo was considered Wolfpac in training, but I don't remember for sure.

I say, sign Steiner, Disqo, Alex Wright, and I still think they should bring in Jarrett.

Guest Tony149

I read some rumor that said Disco might become a WWF writer because Kevin Nash recommend Disco to the WWF. Don't know if that true.

I would only bring in Scott Steiner, Disco & Jeff Jarrett.

Guest Cataclysm911

I chose Scott Norton because he is a beast, although he is most likely happy in Japan.

Guest BlackRainbow1025

Wasn't everyone in nWo at some point?  I say leave all those guys out, basically b/c they suck for the most part (except Sting, but he's retired now).  Yeah, bring in Norton, he's super talented.  He has a press slam, shoulder breaker, and powerbomb!  Like they need more big, stupid guys with no moves.  I think they have enough of those.

Guest Rekall13
None.  

Probably something to do with it being one of the most successful angles ever

Yeah six years ago.

See it, did it, give me something new.

Guest Galactic Gigolo

La Parka = Ratings

But other than La Parka, I'd go with Scott Norton.  I always liked the guy, and the way he would just squash the s-hit out of jobbers...  I loved it.  He'd make the perfect bodyguard for somebody.

Guest Dick Hertz

Nobody is going to give a rats ass about this whole new NWO angle without the presence of one man: VINCENT!!!! Vincent is the NWO. End of story. Period.

Seriously though if the sign Steiner I'd bet that hell be almost as big as SCSA or Rock provided he stays healthy.

Guest Dick Hertz

Nobody is going to give a rats ass about this whole new NWO angle without the presence of one man: VINCENT!!!! Vincent is the NWO. End of story. Period.

Seriously though if the sign Steiner I'd bet that hell be almost as big as SCSA or Rock provided he stays healthy.

Guest The Masked Yodeler

I say bring in Steiner, but not as an nWo member. The nWo should be just Hogan Hall and Nash.  Steiner should come in as a heel, but not affiliated with anyone except his freaks.