TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nanks

Smackdown Spoilers

Guest Choken One

If anything Morgan has to look good to salvage him here...let him go over Bradshaw and Holly and let Angle and Benoit shine him good.

Ok, the show opens with the Angle/Benoit vs Albert/Cena match. Decent match I suppose.

But this is where things got wierd. Backstage segment with Heyman and Vince. Heyman has given Taker off until Survivor Series. Vince is mad.

Vince: (To Heyman) ARGH!!! You don't realize what I wanna do, do you?..I mean..ugh..you see this is whats gonna happen. (Laughing) Terrorists are going to burn down Undertaker's house, yeah. His children are gonna be kidnapped! His wife...shes gonna be raped by a motorcycle gang right in front of him. Thats the plan I want to implement damn it, and you're gonna do it, and you're gonna do it in 15 minutes. And if you don't..you see these hands..you see these hands? Im gonna wrap them around your throat and Im gonna drag you out in front of these people, and Im gonna dig my fingers in your flesh and choke the life right out of you.

The terrorists, kidnapping and raping is just a tad bit extreme don't you think?

Guest Choken One

I Like it to be honest.

He already said he was going to hell, wishing rape and terrorism only adds fuel to his fire.

After heyman declined to do anything, Vince said he was gonna do like he said he would..and then after Heyman was dead, he was gonna fire him. Of course, Heyman went on a tirade about how the current Vince McMahon is nothing like the old Vince McMahon who took on Ted Turner and Steve Austin and basically gave Vince a pep talk.

The Promo for Survivor Series:

(Words on screen with Vince in Background doing stuff..)

Tyrany, Malice, Immortality, Oppression, Abuse, Ego, Maniac, Iniquity, Wicked, Adultery

One match will end it all.

Taker: The match is buried alive!..

Guest PowerPB13

I can deal with Hardcore Holly in the Survivor Series match...hell, he's basically only there for the same reason that RVD's in the Raw version: Someone's got to get eliminated first.

-Patrick

Guest Choken One

If he doesn't do the whole Injured thing to get Cena in there as his unlikely replacement

The heel side is already full (TBS, Brock, Morgan, Jones and ATrain)...SO I think they'll plug in Cena as Angle's partner for the whole can they get along sell.

Guest Salacious Crumb
So, I don't feel like reading 6 pages. Is SD worth watching?

Stay far far away. Barely any wrestling.