TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest nWoScorpion

New rules

Guest nWoScorpion

Am i not the only person annoyed by all these changes to the smarkboard?! I like to post wher ei want cause thats where more replys are, not in a dead room. And arent we being denied our rights to post where we want, when we want?

Guest goodhelmet

you should probably take this argument to the site feedback folder since the admins are more likely to respond to you there.

Guest nWoScorpion

This is exactly what i mean. I want other smarkboarders opinion, and i ge tmoved around like a chess piece.

Guest Tony149

Tape reviews belong in the Smarks Krew folder not in the Old Stuff folder. People do go into the Smarks Krew folder. Your Owen Hart Raw review got 10 replies. You also said somebody "starts shit" with you there. I don't know if that comes from people saying you didn't write your own reviews, but tape reviews go in the Smarks Krew.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

people come in here too...

and since you were offering "site feedback"...

I thought...hey...that belongs in "site feedback"

The posters that will offer the most as far as actually having an opinon on this subject, are the ones who visit the site feedback folder.

Guest Pegasus Kid

Mods: You move posts ONCE and that is based 100% on the original post.  If the discussion changes, that doesn't matter.

As for Scorpion, sorry but your have no case in this one.  You can't post material to a folder just because "more people will read it."  If that were the case, all posters on the board would make their posts in the WWF thread.  No help for you on this one.

Guest One Bad Apple
I want other smarkboarders opinion, and i ge tmoved around like a chess piece.

Wotta line.