TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

One Bad Trip?

It's basically MTV having a cameraman follow people going out for a good time, then dressing up people they know so that they can be spied on. The first episode, they had this guy go to a club and have a bachelor party with a bunch of strippers with his friends. So MTV dresses his fiance and future mother-in-law up, and let them follow him, and record the victims being spied on. What the hell is this? The guy is at his bachelor party and out with friends days before he gets married. Of course he is going to have strippers and hit on girls. Then the fiance and the mother throw a big tantrum. On the latest episode, they follow two girls who go on Spring Break (I didn't see the first 10-15 minutes, so I may be wrong) then dress their fathers up to spy on them. THEY ARE ON SPRING BREAK. Yes, they are going to be making out, drinking, and partying. That's what you do on Spring Break. On the preview for the next episode, they have some guy who just turned 21 go out with a bunch of friends to celebrate, and they dress his mother, father, and sister up to follow him. What is this? Can people not enjoy themselves anymore without having to worry about family members watching them? This show just really pisses me off, as the victim never does anything wrong.

Yeah, if I was the bachelor party guy I would have been pissed off at my girl. You can't mess with a man's bachelor party. It wasn't even like he was doing anything with the stripper, when she came in as the room service person.

I didn't watch any other eps., because I thought the first was retarded enough.

I don't mind the spring break ones, because it doesn't seem that MTV was involved in the debauchery. The bachelor party one, though, the commercials made it seem like MTV was involved in the planning of the party, so they basically put the guy in a position that he'd be doing stuff that would piss off his fiance. Makes for good TV, but it's kind of like entrapment.

On the latest episode, they follow two girls who go on Spring Break (I didn't see the first 10-15 minutes, so I may be wrong) then dress their fathers up to spy on them. THEY ARE ON SPRING BREAK. Yes, they are going to be making out, drinking, and partying. That's what you do on Spring Break.

Yeah I saw that ep. I loved the part were the girls were talking with their dads and one of the dads tells his girl that since she wants to be a teacher that she shouldn't be doing this kind of thing or something like that. Oh yeah like what she does on spring break is going to have any bearing on her teaching.

I think the dad's were just shocked because they didn't know there daughters were such bad little sluts.

Oh and the guy at the bachelor party. He was talking shit a lot. He keapt saying that he didn't care about his girlfriend and shit like that.

Who doesn't do that at their bachelor party?

I don't believe I would. I mean I'd have the strippers and shit but I wouldn't be like "I hope I never get married! I don't have a fiance!