TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Italian Stallion

Anybody been to Vegas?

Guest Italian Stallion

I ask because on the weekend of December 12-14 I will be there. I want real people's oppinion's on what is fun to do. First off lets mark out gambling because I already know that one. Also mark out strip clubs because I will be with my girlfriend. Im more interested in hotels to visit or nice places to eat. My father, who is taking me and paying for everything, already rented a H2 for the 13th! Which he will drive :(

Well the all expenses paid trip is to celebrate getting into college. Im going to UTI next year in the Rancho Cucamonga area campus. I am going to study Mercedes Benz vehicles and get a good job as a technician at a dealership. I wanted to study Porsche but the campus that had the Porsche course was in Georgia. But Im very happy with Mercedes Benz.

I ask because on the weekend of December 12-14 I will be there.  I want real people's oppinion's on what is fun to do.  First off lets mark out gambling because I already know that one.  Also mark out strip clubs because I will be with my girlfriend.  Im more interested in hotels to visit or nice places to eat.  My father, who is taking me and paying for everything, already rented a H2 for the 13th!  Which he will drive :( 

Well the all expenses paid trip is to celebrate getting into college.  Im going to UTI next year in the Rancho Cucamonga area campus.  I am going to study Mercedes Benz vehicles and get a good job as a technician at a dealership.  I wanted to study Porsche but the campus that had the Porsche course was in Georgia.  But Im very happy with Mercedes Benz.

Go see Blue Man Group at Luxor and Bada Bing at the Orleans.

The second, for those who know nothing about it, is a dinner theatre in which a surprise party is being thrown for the Don of Las Vegas. With your ticket, you get dinner, drinks, dessert, etc. It's also interactive, as the characters come around to the tables, put on a show, there are actors planted at some tables that get in on the act, etc. LOTS of fun, although I don't think it's a very well known show. I know I've got a picture somewhere of one of the blonde dancer girls from the show sitting in my lap...

The Orleans is where I was staying. Unless they hid it from us incredibly well, it's no longer there.

When I went this July, The Orleans was WAY off of the strip. It's probably just moved from where it was when you stayed there.

The Orleans is where I was staying. Unless they hid it from us incredibly well, it's no longer there.

When I went this July, The Orleans was WAY off of the strip. It's probably just moved from where it was when you stayed there.

No, the show, not the hotel. :boxing:

Guest Italian Stallion

I have only been there once. And that was when I was like 8. Do they still do that volcano show? I remember that being so cool when I was a kid. Its probably reeeally lame now though.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Does UTI know that its name is also medical shorthand for Urinary Tract Infection?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I suppose that's right. I once heard a comedian describe the difference between Las Vegas and Atlantic City as the difference between being hustled by a beautiful callgirl and being mugged by a crackhead.

I bet Branson has some wicked buffets.

You're closer to Atlantic City, aren't you? Just go there.

I have been there, but it's been a few years. Everyone I know who has been to both says Vegas blows AC away. I need to get back to AC anyway, since they usually have good poker tournaments on the weekends.

My boss just came back today from Vegas and she had a blast and wants to take me and Tony there. I think the first place she wants to go is to a strip club (something she wanted to do but didn't)