TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

CZW Night of Infamy 2

I'm probably going to guess one of the "Team Zandig" members jumps to Hi-V during the match, or a certain individual will make his return to CZW.

Christ, I hope you're wrong with that last account. Cause if that happens, I don't wanna see the aftermath.

Magee's recap says the participants in the match. Acid, Kashmere, Flash, and B-Boy are included. So, I do know the participants, actually.

Yeah but that would make the match 6 on 5. So at least one of those guys won't be in the match.

Magee's recap says the participants in the match. Acid, Kashmere, Flash, and B-Boy are included. So, I do know the participants, actually.

That makes six, counting Messiah and Hatred.

Those two, Kashmere and Flash are 99.9% guaranteed to be in the match.

The debate is whether or not the fifth man will be Acid (working Rave earlier in the night), B-Boy (really doesn't fit in at all and would be better served in another match, maybe a three-way with Hero and Homicide) or someone else (da dum dum!).

Yeah but that would make the match 6 on 5. So at least one of those guys won't be in the match.

True. My bad.