TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Maurizio C... Version 2

The *sorry* post

Ok, a hour ago I received a mail tellug me someone on this forum wanted me banned.

My reaction? At first I thought "fuck them all. I've been on that forum since it's existence and I've always been a loyal reader before these guys were even wrestling fans. I'll go on LethalInjection and register on thir forum"... but then I REALLY went on to register on LW and God... I came back here in a minute!

So, I'll start saying that I admit I behaved like an ass in my previous forum life (you know, the Ezboard) so i may warrant a ban or two.

To Cubano I can say I'll try to act good and never engage in a flame war again (of course I hope the same argument can be translated to others).

So sorry to those that felt I was a cancer here. Hope I can hang here a little bit more.

yeah, but my problems is with the pics and the chaos... ok, I'll admit I put glasses on to read the computer so a chaotic forum is outta the way :)

Has anyone realized Maurizo hasnt been here lately? Did he leave permanently? Becasue thats not a bad thing...thats a good thing.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Is it only because you bashed Jay's video game reviews? The guy likes EVERYTHING!

Guest crandamaniac
Has anyone realized Maurizo hasnt been here lately? Did he leave permanently? Becasue thats not a bad thing...thats a good thing.

i think i saw him on the Online Onslaught board.  I believe his name is Dead man walking, or something like that