TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Username

American Dragon

Guest Dynamite Kido
I would doubt the WWF would want him.

His offense isn't flashy enough for a WWF crowd and he's a lot stiffer than the WWF wants.

Good

and

Great

Guest Coffey

American Dragon is far and away my favorite indy worker right now. Hell, he's in my top five wrestlers right about now. He is that good.

Guest ligerbomb03
I'm waiting for New Japan to dub Dragon 'Wild Pegasus II".

They should put a mask on him and call him "Pegasus Kid II"

Guest Username

i just watched a bunch of american dragon matches. i had only seen him vs spanky and his recent velocity match before.

but wow, this guy IS really good. his style seems to be very benoit inspired...in a match vs christoper daniels he did a crossface and a flying headbutt.

him and daniels are EXTREMELY good wrestlers...i think i like em better than aj styles and low ki now.

edit: i've got a question, what is his finisher? i read that he has 2, i just don't know exactly how they look, can someone explain?

Guest Goodear

*** edit: i've got a question, what is his finisher? i read that he has 2, i just don't know exactly how they look, can someone explain? ***

I only now about the cattle mutilation where Dragon basically puts on a full nelson and uses it to push a guy down to the canvas on their faces. Then, Dragon sort of springs over the guy while still holding the nelson and bridges into a submission.

Guest Dids

I think the ONLY way you could get Dragon's offense over in the WWE is to push him as Benoit's protege.

But I wouldn't want to see him there anyway.

TNA however- should have signed him yesterday.

*** edit: i've got a question, what is his finisher? i read that he has 2, i just don't know exactly how they look, can someone explain? ***

I only now about the cattle mutilation where Dragon basically puts on a full nelson and uses it to push a guy down to the canvas on their faces. Then, Dragon sort of springs over the guy while still holding the nelson and bridges into a submission.

A full nelson has a person's hands under the other person's and over the back of their neck. The way that Dragon does his move is he hooks his opponent's hands like if he was doing a tiger suplex and then bridges over them.

The opponet is face down, American Dragon goes for the Tiger Suplex arm hook then bridges forward. If anything it looks like a Tiger Bridge, if you will, I think some people called it the WAR Special or a variant or it.

Guest Username

sorry to bring up an old topic but im in need of more american dragon matches...this guy is already one of my favorite wrestlers.

so far i've only seen:

american dragon vs christopher daniels

american dragon vs spanky

american dragon vs christopher daneils vs low ki

if you know of a good site to dl american dragon matches, please PM me.

Guest ligerbomb03

American Dragon vs. Paul London from earlier this year is said to be MOTY by many fans.

I haven't seen the match yet though.

Guest Username

yeah, i just downloaded american dragon vs paul london.

gonna check it out in a bit...i'm sure it'll be awesooome.

i've been trying to dl american dragon vs aj styles but i keep getting 'more sources needed'

oh well, i think i wanna order that ROH video, the matches on that tape look really good...i wish it was on DVD though.

anymore suggestions? is dragon on dvd at all yet?