TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LaParkaYourCar

The One and Only Smackdown Thread

Kane needs to find himself a new mask so he'll stand out again. After seeing Bradshaw, A-Train, Nathan Jones, Brock Lesnar, Matt Morgan, and Big Show, Kane sort of looks like "just another hoss" now.

WGGT with new ring attire.

...though i still like their Team Angle singlets better.

It would be a little awkward if they were still wearing their Team Angle attire though :D

WGGT with new ring attire.

...though i still like their Team Angle singlets better.

It would be a little awkward if they were still wearing their Team Angle attire though :D

True.

They could have kept the color scheme though.

The Cat sucks. Whose brilliant idea was it to bring him back? Is he teaching Steph karate or something?

It was either that or have him on commentarry.

The lesser of two evils is him in the ring, IMO.

Are they showing Hear Comes the Pain because they ran out of matches? Oh I thought they were going to show a match from the game.

That could actually be entertaining, since most of the wrestlers in the game are better workers than in real life.

Are they showing Hear Comes the Pain because they ran out of matches?  Oh I thought they were going to show a match from the game.

That could actually be entertaining, since most of the wrestlers in the game are better workers than in real life.

Yeah, no kidding. Where else can Kevin Nash have a **** match?

Are they showing Hear Comes the Pain because they ran out of matches?  Oh I thought they were going to show a match from the game.

Maybe next Smackdown they'll just have all the workers playing Smackdown against each other to replace the matches themselves.

Yeah, no kidding. Where else can Kevin Nash have a **** match?

Let alone do more than 4 moves, and go an entire match without getting injured for nearly a year!

Oh, and RVD sells in the game, too!