TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RVDmark

Danny Doring

Guest RVDmark

I saw the Danaconda on the 5th wheel last night with some hot broads but he didn't get picked by any of them.....Are him and Roadkill going to return to TNA or was that just a couple time shot?

Guest RVDmark

Doring was laid back throughout the show but threw in some quick-witted comments. He even initiated some HLA in the 15 minute room and got into it himself with the 2 girls right after. :P

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
Doring was laid back throughout the show but threw in some quick-witted comments. He even initiated some HLA in the 15 minute room and got into it himself with the 2 girls right after. :P

See, that's the power of the Doring charm right there...and he's a fake Doring, so imagine what a real one is capable of B-)

Guest RVDmark

I think I saw that Elimidate....That XFL cheerleader was alright but the other girls were busting on her and instead of crem berlet she referred to it as creme berlet, lol.

I think I saw that Elimidate....That XFL cheerleader was alright but the other girls were busting on her and instead of crem berlet she referred to it as creme berlet, lol.

Yeah that's how the girls always are on that show. I remember a few eps were the girls started throwing drinks on each other and go as far as fighting each other.