TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

Worst Final Fantasy Villain?

Guest Kamui
Homestarrunner.com did the best dead-on satire of anime ever:

"Okay, so first of all, my head would have to be a little bean. With real real big eyes, get rid of my thumbs, make me all shiny. My boots would be a whole lot cooler. Like...robot boots. And for some reason, I'd have blue hair. You gotta have blue hair. And then there's my mouth. Really tiny when it's closed, ridiculously huge when it's open. Then you just send me flying around in cool poses."

Because an entire country animates everything exactly the same way. Riiiight.

That'd be like my critique of American animation talking entirley about how it's all little cardboard cut-outs- you're basing this on one genre of show, or one type of animation. I must have missed all those cool poses and blue hair in Now & Then, Here & There or, better yet, Grave of the Fireflies.

"Okay, so first of all, my head would have to be a little bean. With real real big eyes, get rid of my thumbs, make me all shiny. My boots would be a whole lot cooler. Like...robot boots. And for some reason, I'd have blue hair. You gotta have blue hair. And then there's my mouth. Really tiny when it's closed, ridiculously huge when it's open. Then you just send me flying around in cool poses."

Ah, the good days of Homestar. He's a pic of a drawing one of my mates did a while back.

cheat.JPG

Whose the man with yellow feet?

Uh, no. Not even close.

Oh, come on. Please. Japanese animation is easily identifiable as such by its characteristics, and don't tell me that's not true. There's a distinct style to anime that makes it laughably easy to peg, and that style is so ridiculous that people make fun of it.

Guest Kamui

Oh, come on. Please. Japanese animation is easily identifiable as such by its characteristics, and don't tell me that's not true. There's a distinct style to anime that makes it laughably easy to peg, and that style is so ridiculous that people make fun of it.

I know, you said so- they all include blue hair and lots of poses.

Except they don't.