TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL METAL 12/16/03

SJL METAL CARD

Date: Tuesday, December 16, @ 10 PM EST

Venue: The Burt Flickinger Center in the “beautiful” steel belt of Downton Buffalo, New York!

Todd Royal and Landon Maddix were given the night off thanks to their performances on Crimson, but then Raynor said Maddix had to fight, in order to cover up for the booker's mad leet typo skilzl. Alan Clark is too hurt to fight.

OPENING PROMO: Todd Royal is here! The SJL’s World Champion is here to give his thoughts on his loss to Alan Clark, and to the injuries he caused the Disney-sponsored superstar. Clark is so injured that he won’t be competing tonight. When will he be able to cash in his title shot? Only time will tell.

WELCOME WAGON!

Daredevil vs. David Cross

Description: Daredevil, meet David Cross, one of the most talented rookies we’ve seen in the JL in a long time. David Cross, meet Daredevil, officially licensed JL rookie and bona fide talent, according to his trainer (who just happens to be working for the SWF). Let’s see what you’ve got.

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

CHECKING FOR A PULSE LADDER MATCH

“Live~Wire” Sean Casey vs. “Fruity” Frankie Deed

Description: These two haven’t been around much lately. We’re wondering if they’ll show up for this one.

Rules: Standard ladder match rules, with a stocking full of coal hanging at the top of the ladder. This just screams postmatch shenanigans.

LEAD STEEL PIPE CHALLENGE MATCH

Jacob Helmsley vs. Santa Claus

Description: After the show last week, Jacob sat on Santa’s lap and Santa asked him what he wanted for Christmas. Jake told him, and despite Santa quickly turning white and starting to shake, the dear old man simply can’t refuse. He’s Santa, for god’s sake.

Rules: Jacob asked for a Lead Steel Pipe Challenge. There will be several lead steel pipes, Jacob’s specialty weapons, laying outside and under the ring. Lead Steel pipes are legal in this match, but no other weapons are. Outside of the lead steel pipe rule, all rules apply normally.

EDIT: You missed one.

MAIN EVENT

Landon “La Cucaracha” Maddix vs. “Hollywood” Spike Jenkins

Description: One of the top young prospects meets up with the craftiest, highest veteran the JL has ever seen! Old time hockey!

Rules: Standard match. DQ & Countout apply.

*CLICK*

The camera flashes on, in what appears to be a parking lot. Vaguely defined shapes around the edge of the frame resemble cars, and a faint background noise is identifiable as wind. The majority of the shot however, is an immense wall of orange flames, licking in the wind and crackling as it burns. Standing in front of the blaze is the form of a man, his head lowered and his arms crossed across his chest. At his feet, another human shape, head bowed and kneeling.

As the camera zooms in, the forms become defined, and the standing man raises his head. By the orange glow of the fire behind him we are able to make out the hooded, scowling face of the SJL Champion, Todd Royal. Looking dead ahead into the lens, the champion’s lips curl slightly.

“You know, for all the criticisms, for all the complaints, let it never be said I’m not patient.”

With the loud crack of the fire, sparks shower down around Royal.

“ I gave you chance after chance to just put an end to it. To stop embarrassing yourself, this company, that title and this business. I WARNED you and all you did was laugh. So you’ve got no one to blame but yourself for what you’re staring down right now. I’m sick and tired of being disrespected, and you’re going to be the punching back for all of my frustrations.

Cuz, see, I’m what makes this company. I’m what fills the seats and sells the merchandise. You think anyone would care about people like Landon Maddix or Aecas if it wasn’t for Todd Royal? You think anyone would give a crap about the SJL European Championship if I hadn’t made it something to be proud of? You think ANYONE would come to an SJL show if not for a chance to see Todd Royal live and give SOME meaning to their pathetic lives?!? I’m single-handedly responsible for making this garbage watchable, and I don’t get the credit I deserve.

No, when the SJL wants to promote their company, who do they turn to? The man who is responsible for reducing the US suicide rate and giving hope to the hopeless? Nope. Mickey Mouse, and Alan freaking Clark.”

Reaching down, Royal grabs a small rectangular object from the person crouched in front of him. Holding it at his side, Todd reaches up and pulls away his hood. Grinding his teeth and widening his eyes, the champion continues to talk, his voice rising.

“ And Clark, you walk out here night after night with your fairy dust and your sing alongs. You promote Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck as heroes to children, as some sort of twisted role model. And by doing so, you put yourself on a pedestal. As something to look up to.

Yeah, Alan, you’re a real hero aren’t you? Everyone should grow up with the desire to be some twisted freak who bleeds for fun. Every kid should yearn to be a delusional moron who can’t settle on a state of mind, let alone a personality for more than a month. You may parade around now with a grin plastered on your face, and a song in your heart, but I remember who you really are. You’re Bloodshed. You’re the Apostle. You’re an anti-social loser who mutilates his body and his mind for pleasure. That’s no hero. Todd Royal is the picture of physical perfection and the personification of mental health. I AM a hero.

And you’re a hell of a role model aren’t you, Clark? I know I want the future of America growing up trying to be underachieving losers. If kids pattern themselves after you, we’ll have a generation of failures and washouts. Because while you walk around with that title belt I won, made, and never lost, wearing it like a badge of honor- I know that you’re little more than a loser. I beat you easily on my first day in this company. You couldn’t even come close. I’m a TWO time World Champion, you’ll never even look at that belt. That’s no role model. Todd Royal is the textbook definition of success, and what every champion should be. I AM a role model.”

Now practically foaming at the mouth, Royal holds up the object that has been by his side. Revealing it to the camera as a video tape of “The Fox and the Hound”, the champion smirks and rips it apart, leaving a trail of tape waving in the wind. Snarling into the camera, the champion’s voice lowers again.

“So go on promoting your false idols. Your cartoon heroes and plastic role models. But when it comes to our match on Pay Per View, you’ll pay for your sins. Because all your corporate propaganda, Disney crap will come back to haunt you. It’s one thing to be an embarrassment to me and everything I’ve built. It’s another thing to break the first commandment of the Book of Todd. And that’s EXACTLY what you’ve done…”

Tossing the tape into the flames behind him, Royal reaches down and beckons the kneeling figure to rise. Holding the World Heavyweight Title out in front of her, Megan Skye rises to her feet and tosses back her hair. Pawing at Royal’s chest, she throws back her head and laughs as the camera pans away and reveals the full source of the bonfire.

A gigantic stuffed plush Mickey Mouse.

“…Though shalt not have other Todd’s before me…”

*CLICK*

The opening pyro brings an official start to SJL Metal, as the cameras pan over the crowd and then down to the announce table, where Annie and Judge sit in silence. Ejiro is laughing his ass off.

“He lit up that Mickey Mouse! Praise Todd!”

“Will you shut up!” Annie brings her hand back to slap Ejiro, but puts it down after a moment, “Todd Royal has no shame…he could have permanently injured the European Champion and now he is making a mockery of our contract with Disney…you know they are paying for part of your paycheck…”

“So? What are they going to do about it…send Goofy down here to kick my ass! I’m Ejiro Fasaki!”

“Just…just shut up…” Annie puts her head in her hands and Judge takes over.

“Fans…welcome to SJL Metal…If you missed the first few minutes of the show…well…we just saw the World Champion Todd Royal completely desecrate all that Alan Clark stands for. Clark was heavily injured just a few days ago on Crimson, where after securing a World title shot, he was viciously attacked by Royal and the former European Champion Landon Maddix, who has seemingly formed some kind of alliance with the World Champion…

…as of right now we do not know when Clark will get his title shot. In fact, we are not sure if Clark will ever be able to cash in on his win after that attack. Hopefully in the next few days we will have some ---“

Suddenly, Judge is cut off by a booming voice over the PA System, and the SmarkTron comes to life once more…

World Champion Todd Royal

June 29th…

The SmarkTron shows Todd Royal rolling up Alan Clark, then known as Bloodshed, in both superstars first match in the SJL.

“Here is YOUR WINNER…TODD ROYAL!”

Funyon’s voice can be heard as Todd raises his hands in victory before turning to a close-up of Bloodshed’s face, racked with disappointment.

Shots of Todd Royal’s various wins over the next few months flash across the screen…finishing with…

November 23rd…

“Bow before Todd”

Highlights of Todd Royal’s match with Aecas…where in the end…Todd Royal won the SJL World Championship…

“Here is YOUR WINNER…and NEWWWWW SJL WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…

TODDDDDD ROOOOYAAAAAALLLLL~!”

The screen shows Todd holding the World Title high above his head…but soon the screen is overcome by blood and fire and the voice returns…

European Champion Alan Clark

June 29th…

The SmarkTron shows Bloodshed walking to the back after his first loss, his head low…then his own voice comes over the scene…

“I thought I had lost it all…but I came back…”

The scene changes to Bloodshed running rough-shod over the SJL over the next few weeks, winning Mall Brawl and even securing the European Championship in a 36th and Hastings Street Fight…then Bloodshed’s voice returns…

“Soon you will know…True Grace!”

Shots of Craig McLennan’s piledriver are shown, as is the chaos that followed…the re-birth of the Apostle…

“The Apostle just defeated Crow!”

“My God! Apostle just pulled a huge upset over Jamie Drazon!”

“Unbelievable…Apostle has escaped from the Demonstar Driver……

Shots of the SWF Genesis Four Tournament accompany Bobby Riley and Cyclone Comet’s voices …

“…Apostle has made Nathaniel Kibagami tap out!”

The Apostle is shown standing over various SWF wrestlers and then the almost lethal toss of Craig McLennan down two stories in a Condemned House Match.

The SmarkTron goes dark….and then…

“Zip A Dee Doo Dah…..”

The music begins to echo around the arena and the SmarkTron comes back to life, showing a returning Alan Clark … his nicknames gone…leaving only the man behind….

“Thou shalt worship Todd!”

Various scenes are shown of Todd Royal confronting Alan Clark, only for Alan to simply walk away. All of this lead too…

November 23rd …

Later in the night, Todd Royal would go on to defeat Aecas for the World Title…but before that…Todd was a spectator as Landon Maddix defended his European Championship against a rejuvenated Alan Clark…

The SmarkTron shows highlights of the contest…including various shots of Todd Royal as he watched from the outside of the ring as Landon tapped out to the EPSOT and gave Alan Clark the European Title for the second time.

“Here is YOUR WINNER…and NEW SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPION…ALAN CLARK~!”

The SmarkTron fades on Alan holding the European Title high above his head…

December 12th…

Funyon lays down the rules…

“Ladies and Gentlemen…the following match is for one fall…should Alan Clark win, he will receive a World Title shot…but should the World Champion win…he will have a chance to take the European Title away from Alan Clark…”

His voice fades away over highlights of the match…ending with Alan Clark catching a Monorailer and getting his first win over Todd Royal…

“Ladies and Gentlemen…here is YOUR WINNER…and Number One Contender…ALAN CLARK!”

Suddenly the SmarkTron goes black…and…

"Please Stand Clear of the Ring. Por favor Soporte Claro Del Anillo."

"For the safety and comfort of others...no smoking please. Para la seguridad y la comodidad de otras... el ningún fumar por favor"

"The SJL and the Walt Disney Company are proud to present...YOUR EUROPEAN CHAMPION!”

“I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” explodes throughout the arena, and after a hesitant moment…

ALAN CLARK STEPS THROUGH THE CURTAIN!

“Alan Clark is here!” the entire announce team screams in unison as Alan limps out to the ring, showing definite signs of pain as he holds the European title over his head.

“He’s made it…somehow he’s made it…and Todd Royal can not be happy!” Annie yells as Alan finally gets to the ring and climbs the steps and into the ring, Alan asks for a microphone and Funyon obliges. The crowd has not stopped screaming as the music dies down and Alan takes in the applause.

“People, people…calm down…” Alan says and slowly the crowd’s cheers fade. “Now I know a lot of you…including the World Champion and his buddy…thought that they had seen the last of me on Crimson…

Well they thought wrong…

I have been in and out of doctor’s offices for the past few days and they all tell me that I should not get back into the ring until next year…but I told them what I am going to tell you now…

I’m not that kind of person!” Alan raises his arm in defiance, causing another round of applause.

“As I have said time and time again…Alan Clark…by any name…is still Alan Clark! I couldn’t get the job done six months ago…but I damn sure got the job done last week! I sat in the back just now and I saw that tape from earlier today, with ‘our Todd’ acting in true egotistical form, saying that I’m delusional and I have no idea what is going on…well Mr. Royal…Todd…I damn sure know that this little injury isn’t going to stop me!

You don’t understand…I have lost blood.…more blood than I thought was humanly possible…and I came back for more! I was dropped on my head…and it only made that fire inside me grow! You all saw it during the Genesis Tournament…you all saw it when I became a two time European Champion…

Todd Royal saw it when I pinned his shoulders to the mat for a three count…

And he will see it again…

Whether you call me Bloodshed….or The Apostle…or Alan freaking Clark…it doesn’t matter…soon you all will have one more thing to call me…

World….Heavyweight…Champion!”

The crowd explodes once more and a close-up shows a huge smile on Alan’s face as “I Just Can’t Wait To Be King” begins to play once more, and Alan drops the microphone and leaves the ring. As he heads backstage, the announce crew is in shock.

“Alan Clark is back and it seems he still has his sights set on Todd Royal…” Judge starts…but Ejiro cuts him off…

“…even after sustaining that awesome beating! It doesn’t matter when this match is…it could be in three years…Alan Clark does not stand a chance!” Ejiro laughs and Annie tries to put in her two cents...but the SmarkTron whirs to life once more…

European Champion Alan Clark…

World Heavyweight Champion Todd Royal…

December 21, 2003…

The World Championship is on the line….

FALLS. COUNT. ANYWHERE.

…Some Must Go Through Hell…To Find Their Place In Heaven…

Backstage, a camera catches Todd Royal and Megan Skye destroying their dressing room as they stare at a television monitor.

Metal goes to commercial as Todd can be heard ranting and raving as the camera zooms in on the monitor…showing Todd Royal on the left and Alan Clark on the right… with “World Heavyweight Championship – Falls Count Anywhere” in between them.

Cut back from commercials as we pan the cheering crowd in Buffalo as Annie's voice rings out over the airwaves.

“Welcome back to SJL Metal and unfortunately we just got a visit from the despicable SJL champion Todd Royal who tried to end the career of Alan Clark, along with Landon Maddix just a few days ago.”

“I know, wasn't it beautiful?” asks Ejiro.

“Let's not get started again guys. We've got to focus on the match at end,” The Judge says, trying to defuse a situation before it starts.

“Cross versus the new guy,” says Ejiro. “Are you sure we can't just make fun of Mr. Simba and Aladdin who's now in traction?”

“Yes, I'm sure,” says The Judge. “As fun as that may be, we do have a job to do.”

Funyon's in the ring to a pop as he begins speaking, “Welcome everyone to SJL Metal! The following match is set for one fall with a thirty minute time limit. Introducing first...”

Let the arena lights turn red as “Man Without Fear” cranks up over the speakers.

“...at a weight of two hundred and seven pounds, from Parts Unknown...DAREDEVIL!”

PYRO! RED PYRO EVEN as Daredevil comes walking down the ramp to a decent 'we have no idea who you are' face pop. Daredevil comes out slowly walking towards the ring, with billyclub in hand. He slowly enters the ring then raises his arms as Fuyon announces him.

“Geez, I knew Gigli didn't do that well, but Affleck's has been forced to wrestling in the SJL!” says Ejiro. “Hmm, maybe I have a chance with J-Lo now.”

“One, that’s not Affleck,” Annie says. “Two, even if it was, you'd have no chance with Lopez because her Latina cookie would be mine!”

“Can either of you turn your hormones off for a moment?”asks The Judge. “We do have a match here.”

cue Funyon again, “Introducing his opponent...”

Larger pop than before as the tinny beginning to 'Back on Earth' plays.

“...weighing in at two hundred and sixty five pounds, from Oil City, Pennsylvania...DAVID CROSS!”

The SJL newcomer shares the same solemn face as he takes off his gear and raising his fist to a pretty good pop!

“Cross, one of the four men who had transportation problems last week,” says Ms. Onita. “Lost a shot at the number one cotendership to the European title.”

“Bah,” says Ejiro. “He was just afraid of Casey.”

“Who was also unable to show.”

“Well, that was a true transportation emergency.

“Sure.”

The two faces circle each other, not ready to lock up. Cross blinks first, charging Daredevil, but the masked hero is ready and quickly makes David taste mat with a quick drop toe hold! As Cross quickly recovers, he walks straight into a big dropkick! Followed by another on as he gets up!

“Daredevil, perhaps the quickest man on the SJL roster shows us exactly how fast, getting Cross off his feet,” says The Judge.

“I'd wrestle circles around him,” Ejiro says. “Damon was better in Good Will Hunting anyway.”

Cross is a little slower to get up, and is pray for a quick kick to the breadbasket and a swinging neckbreaker. Continuing on his beginning roll, Daredevil leaps at his larget opponent and takes him down with a RANA to a pop! He then kips up his feet, goes off the near ropes and...

“...Asai Moonsault by Daredevil knocks the wind out of Cross,” exclaims Annie. “This guy is impressing me, keeping right on his larger opponent.”

“It's the only way he can win,” replies The Judge. “If Cross can get the advantage back and hit his big power moves, Daredevil might not have the juice to last very long.

“The sooner it ends, the sooner we see the new and improved Maddix beats Spike around,” quips Ejiro.

Sensing that the tide on his side, Daredevil waits for Cross to get up, runs from the corner, and attempts a RUNNING BULLDOG! Only, Cross blocks the move and sends the rookie into the corner! Cross is right on the Horned One with a vengeance, laying in several big forearms and elbows to a pop from the crowd. He then sends 'Devil into the corner and when he pops out for it, the man from Parts Unknown eats a BIG BOOT!

“Daredevil has to be feeling that big size fifteen boot of Cross,” Annie says. “He also has to figure out a way to avoid falling to the big power moves of David.”

“How do you know he's a size fifteen,” asks Ejiro. “I thought you didn't need to check out guy's shoe sizes with the muff diving and all.”

“It's called research, Ejiro,” replies Annie. “Like I know your show size is a six.”

“Hey!”

Cross drops a big legdrop to another cheer from the audience, then picks Daredevil up and rocks him with a big suplex! Cross raises his first to the crowd, and tries for a German Suplex, but Daredevil isn't ready to fall quite yet....

ELBOW! POP!

ELBOW! POP!

“Go-behind by Daredevil on Cross,” calls Annie.

Daredevil hits the big German Suplex, but doesn't even bother with trying to get a pinfall, releasing the bridge immediately. Cross gets up fairly quickly, but is taken right down by a headscissors takeover to a cheer from the crowd! With David temporarily out of sorts, Daredevil quickly goes to the top and takes him down with a beautiful CROSS BODY! Unrelenting for a second, the Horned One then takes Cross right back to the mat with a ENZUIGIRI!

“Just one move was all it took to get Daredevil back in this match,” The Judge says. “He obviously has a gameplan.”

“Yeah, be a goody good,” says Ejiro. “He has a billy club, why doesn't he use it?”

“Maybe because he wants to win fairly,” asks Annie. “There's still some people who aren't like you.”

“Hey, I won fair once or twice.”

“Like when?”

“Sixth grade spelling bee, I think.”

As Ejiro ruminates about his elementary years, Daredevil climbs to the top as Cross gets up, a bit wobbly. As he turns around, Cross is dropped right back down with a MOONSAULT! Quick kick to the gut and then David is down for a pin after a DDT....

ONE!

TWO!

T – BIG KICKOUT!

“Cross isn't even close to done here,” Annie says.

“He's like the Energizer Bunny,” replies Ejiro. “Too bad no one's dropped a safe on either one of them.”

“A bit dark, Fasaki.”

Daredevil just shrugs and picks up Cross and in a nice display of strength, puts his shoulders down with a GERMAN SUPLEX!

ONE!

TWO!

TH – KICKOUT!

Cross gets up as Daredevil waits a bit tenative, and leaps onto David with another RANA! But, this time the man from Oil City is ready and rearranges Daredevil's spine with a SITDOWN POWERBOMB to a BIG POP!

“Daredevil's vertebrae cannot feel very great after that momentum changing move by Cross,” says Annie. “Now, can Cross maintain the momentum.”

“Ah, please,” says Ejiro. “I take moves like that every day and do you see me crying? No. I just go out and do things like pin the World Champion!”

“The jacuzzi in your hotel room helps,” says The Judge.

“You got a jacuzzi,” snaps Annie as Cross lays in some forearms on Daredevil.

“Well, unlike some people, I paid attention when I was signing my contract,” replies Ejiro. “So I get a jacuzzi and you get the economy suite at the Motel Six.”

Cross, satisfied with the number of forearms he's dropped on Daredevil, puts him in position and rocks him with a nasty, nasty HALF NELSON SUPLEX! Not even going for the pin, Cross rolls to the corner and when the cruiser gets up, he gets ran over with a SPEAR!

“I do believe that counts as continuing the momentum,” says The Judge. “Cross trying to keep undefeated here in the SJL. He could get a title shot in the near future if he continues on this roll.”

“That'll be the day I weep,” says Ejiro sarcastically. “At least then, I can ice skate in Hell.”

“No, that happened when Jenkins won the SJL title,” adds in Annie.

“Damn, the carpet muncher is right.”

“Ejiro!”

“What, Judge?”

“Do the letters F-C-C mean anything to you?”

“Not really.”

Cross kicks Daredevil in the gut, then knees his head to a buzz from the audience, as they know what's next. However, so did the Daredevil. He ducks under the Crescent Kick, and hits an off balance Cross with an ENZUIGIRI!

“Just like that, this match is back to an even keel, here live on Metal!” Annie shouts.

“That's right Annie, just shill like you were born to,” adds in Ejiro.

Ignoring Fasaki, The Judge replies, “If Daredevil can make something out of it, set up that Phoenix Splash of his, stay on the attack. If he gets grounded, he can say goodbye to any hope of winning.”

Daredevil races off the far ropes and hits a spread eagled Cross with a nicely executed SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT! As the crowd pops, Daredevil plays to the crowd a little, then grabs the slightly out of it David's arm, and hits a quick armbreaker! As David gets to this feet, still not completely sure of where he is, Daredevil leaps from the second rope and applies a SLEEPER!

“Old School,” cries Ejiro, with a little bit of irony behind his exclamation.

“You wouldn't know old school if it bit you in the ass, Fasaki,” replies Annie.

“Says the lesbian, intergender wrestling, woman,” quips The Judge.

“Nice one,” Ejiro says.

“Well, you weren't going to think of anything clever.”

“Well – hey!”

As Cross seems to get woozy from the submission hold, Daredevil finds the strength reserve to pick Cross off his feet and hit a SLEEPER DROP! Daredevil rolls over for the pin...

ONE!

TWO!

TH – KICKOUT!

Cross kicks out with authority, and charges Daredevil as the smaller grappler gets up. But, Daredevil is still more aware than Cross, and ducks and as a result, Cross goes over the top to the outside! As the fans pop, Daredevil launches himself over the ropes on an recovering Cross with a SOMERSAULT TOPE!

“DARE-DEVIL!” “DARE-DEVIL!”

“CROSS! CROSS! CROSS!”

“Big chance taken by the SJL rookie, and it looks have paid off as David Cross is sprawled out on the ground like a mugging victim,” cries Annie. “That might have been the beginning of the end for Cross.”

“OK, I'll admit, that was sweet. Nice air. Too bad it was done by a dweeb,” Ejiro says.

“Do you have kind words for anybody who the fans like?”

“Not really.”

As Cross gets to his knees, Daredevil points to the crowd, then leaps on the railing, as Cross is about to get to his feet, the 207 pound rocket comes off the rail, and hits a beautiful HEADSCISSORS TAKEOVER! Cross ends up by the steps as Daredevil readies himself...

“Daredevil really looks like the man who could end David's undefeated days here in the SJL,” says The Judge.

...and runs into the corner of the ring and attemps to dropkick Cross into the steps! But, Cross rolls away and DAREDEVIL EATS THE FLOOR!

“Well, maybe I spoke too soon,” adds in The Judge quickly.

“Can't either of these two take the momentum for more than seven seconds,” asks Ejiro. “If it was me in there, the match would've been over hours ago.”

“Er, the match hasn't been going on for anything close to an hour buddy.”

“Whatever. Hours, minutes, all I know is that it's been too long.”

Cross picks up Daredevil and sends him right into the RAILING! After laying in a few stiff elbow shots, Cross rolls Daredevil in and raises his arm to the crowd as they pop like good little marks.

“Cross could be ready to begin a Black Mass here,” says Annie.

“Daredevil is down, but he's not out it seems,” replies The Judge.

“Won't one of them just lose already and save some time for the real stars,” Ejiro whines to no one in particular.

Annie replies, “Well, Todd took up enough time at the beginning of the show, just rambling.

“But he's Todd. He can do that.”

Cross to a crowd pop, kicks Daredevil in the gut and then locks in and executes a quite nice CRADLE PILEDRIVER to a BIG POP! Then, on a roll, Cross waits for Daredevil to get up. 'Devil is ready for it, but not quick enough as David nails the...

“YAZUUUKA~” exclaims Annie as the crowd explodes!

“Perhaps he is trying to finish things off here,” replies The Judge. “Not the smart thing to do, but expected.”

Pin by Cross...

ONE!

TWO!

THRE – SHOULDER UP!

Cross raises his arm to the crowd and tries to start the beginning of Daredevil's end with a vicious SHORT ARM LARIAT, but Daredevil ducks and executes a quick kick to the shin! Another quick strike and Daredevil tries for the surprise Rana, but Cross catches him and jars the rookie's spine again with a SPINEBUSTAH~!

“I'm not sure how much more pressure on his back Daredevil can take. The slams, the spinebusters, the big moves, this could all lead to the end for the newcomer,” Annie says.

“Good riddance. Maybe he can make a sequel to Armageddon.”

“For the last time, that is not Ben Affleck.”

“How do you know? Did you see under his mask?”

The Judge steps in, “Ejiro, take this under consideration. If our esteemed Commissioner had signed Affleck, would he keep him under a mask?”

“Point noted. He is a greedy SOB.”

“Exactly,” replies The Judge.

As the crowd continues to pop and buzz, David puts his right hand around Daredevil's throat to a large pop, but the Horned One is not about to fall that easy, as he blocks the move with several kicks to the shin, then takes Cross down with a DDT! Feeling it, Daredevil immediately goes to the apron and hits a SOMERSAULT LEGDROP on Cross! As the crowd pops like mad, he dropkicks Cross in the back of the head, then picks the heavyweight in a locked position and nails a great GERMAN SUPLEX!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE – KICKOUT!

“CROSS! CROSS! CROSS!”

“DARE – DEVIL!” “DARE-DEVIL!”

“Daredevil nearly gets the pin and this crowd is rocking here in Buffalo,” Annie says as the crowd cheers.

“While, they're in Buffalo,” adds Ejiro. “Sunlight gets a standing ovation here, so I'm not that impressed.”

Daredevil follows up the suplex with several chops and right hands before whipping Cross into the ropes, and dropping him straight on his head with a FLOATING DDT! On a roll, the vigilante then brings up and over with a huge RANA and goes for the pin...

ONE!

TWO!

THR – SHOULDER UP!

“CROSS! CROSS! CROSS!”

“Neither man quite ready to give up the ghost here on Metal, as David Cross seem to be in a bad position at the moment,” says Annie.

“One move can change that though,” The Judge replies. “That kickout was a message that he isn't out of this by any means.”

Ejiro adds in, “Maybe it was just a muscle twitch.”

Pointing to Cross, Daredevil runs to the corner and again hits a huge MOONSAULT as the wildly cheerring crowd counts along with the referee...

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

No! The ref holds up two as Daredevil positions a groggy Cross, brings him up and hits a PILEDRIVER!

“Huge move by Daredevil,” exclaims Annie!

“Not exactly greatly executed though,” replies The Judge. “Cross was too heavy for a true piledriver, so Daredevil has to make due with a stump piledriver.”

“But, Daredevil is heading up top again and this could be it. Yes, he flies off the top...FLIGHT OF THE FEARLESS!”

FLASHBULBS!

POP!

“OOH!”

“Cross got his knees up, he actually has a brain!” yells Ejiro!

“Both men down, and whoever gets up first could be in control for the win,” says Annie.

Both men get up warily, but Cross seems more concious as Daredevil charges him. The big man from Oil City is ready and kicks the Guardian Devil in the gut, and then drops him right on his neck with a BRAINBUSTER!

“DARE-DEVIL!”

“CROSS!”

Raising his first to the crowd, David pulls up Daredevil and absolutely nails him with a SHORT ARM LARIAT! As the crowd pops like mad, Cross pulls the lightweight up, kicks him in the gut...

“Daredevil is about to be an unwitting particerpant in a -” begins Annie.

...and finishes him off with the powerbomb to spinebuster called the...

“-BLACK MASS!”

Cross covers, the crowd counts along as the ref slaps his hand...

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

'Back on Earth' kicks in as Cross goes to the turnbuckle and climbs it, raising his fist to the crowd!

“David Cross with another impressive victory, and he could be in line for a title shot in the near future,” says Annie.

“God forbid,” replies Ejiro.

“We'll be right back with a ladder match involving coal between Frankie Deeds and Sean Casey...”

Fade to commericals.

Twas the show before Christmas, and all through the crowd,

Not a creature was sleeping, and they'd all grown quite loud.

At ringside was Annie and Justice and Rule,

While inside there was Funyon, the poor little tool.

The crowd was still hyped from the opening match,

As they wondered what else the crack writers could hatch.

"This match is for one fall," ol' Funyon decreed,

"as we'll see Sean Casey vs. "Fruity" Frankie Deed."

Just then from backstage there arose such a clatter,

Funyon ran up the ramp to see what was the matter.

Ignoring the pyro, the noise and the smoke,

Funyon thought as he ran that it must be some joke.

Backstage the arena grew quiet once more,

But he did hear a sound from the arena's back door.

When, what to his big beady eyes did show,

But two very large packages stuffed in the snow.

The delivery man was so drunk off his wheel,

Funyon knew in a moment it must be the Eel.

"I found these two sniffing the air near my truck,

and I knew that if these two were late, it would suck."

"These unfortunate sods would never have my vote,

even teaming against guys like the Elk and Cutthroat."

"I knew that these two were exceedingly slow,

so I wrapped them both up so they wouldn't no show."

Then the Memphis Eel snorted and spit on one pack,

and his breath had the odor of vodka and Jack.

Funyon opened the packs and, behold, it was true,

There before him was Casey and Frankie Deed too.

"You idiots!" he bellowed as he pulled off a bow,

"Do you realize how you two have held up the show?"

"I can only imagine what our boss will do,"

"If you enter and he gets his hands on you two."

"Commissioner Raynor will make sure you're jobbed,"

"To each Laseer Lamont and each Bob the Snob."

"I'm sorry," sobbed Casey, "I feel so ashamed,"

"But it wasn't our fault!" Frankie Deed exclaimed.

"We were in the back filming a promo with Gus,"

"We were clubbed from behind and loaded onto a bus!"

"You'll never know the abuse and the pain we went through,"

"But we'll do whatever it takes to make it up to you!"

And then Funyon's brow furrowed, and the man appeared vexed,

till he blurted out "Nutshot match! You two are next!"

The Memphis Eel smiled as his task was complete,

He excused himself quickly and sped down the street.

But the Eel did exclaim, as he started to dance,

"Merry Christmas to all -- where the hell are my pants?"

“Marshmallow World” by Dean Martin begins to play over the speakers, as red and green confetti begins to fall from the rafters. Santa Claus comes out, his giganormous stomach shaking as he walks down the ramp. He hits the ring and walks up the steps, the referee holding the ropes open for him. Santa steps through, letting out a loud “HO HO HO!” as Funyon introduces him.

“Introducing…. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTA CLAUS!

“Meaning of Life” by Disturbed. Jacob does not taunt the crowd at all coming to the ring. Very slow, demonic like walk style. Funyon makes the intro as Jacob slides into the ring.

“Introducing… JACOB HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELMSLEY!”

*Ding Ding Ding*

Jacob and Santa tie up, and Jacob gains the advantage, whipping Santa into the turnbuckle! Jacob grabs a conveniently placed pipe, and looks to mash it into Santa’s face… but Claus clubs him, knocking Helmsley back! The crowd roars as Santa follows up with another… and another… but Helmsley clubs him in the ribs with the pipe!

“OUCH!” says Judge!

Santa clutches his ribs, and Jacob continues to lay the beatdown on Santa with the pipe! Santa drops to his knees, and Jacob drops the pipe, putting Santa into a standing headscissors and looking for a powerbomb… but Santa reverses it, lifting Jacob up, holding onto the legs and setting Jacob up for the belly-to-back piledriver…

WHUMPH!

Right onto the steel pipe!

“NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!” orgasms Annie!

Santa makes the pin…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

“SANTA WINS AGAIN!” says Ejiro!

…fade to commercial, and God have mercy on my booking for the holiday show…

Returning to the Burt Flickenger Center from another commercial break, we go straight over to Ejiro, Judge and Annie as in the background the crowd are their usually vocal selves.

“Welcome back to Metal here in Buffalo New York. I’m Judge William Hearford, with my colleagues Ejiro Fasaki and Annie Eclectic…and folks, it’s main event time. And, we all know who’s coming up…”

“Oh do we Judge. Do we ever!” chimes in Ejiro. “Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have a new hero Landon Maddix, who has finally seen the light. The light…of Todd. And tonight, that light will shine this AMAZING athlete to victory over Spike ‘HOLLY-SUCK’ Jenkins.”

“Feeling fickle tonight Ejiro, aren’t we.” replies Annie. ”Last week Maddix was as bad as Spike.”

“But that was until he joined with Todd. Greatness is contagious Annie…hell, after these past months with me and Judge, you’re almost tolerable yourself.”

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…” Funyon cuts in. “The following contest is our MAIN EVENT…and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first…”

"An' I'm sailin'...yeah!"

"Suck My Kiss" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers starts up, causing the entire Burt Flickenger Center to suddenly be filled with rapturous boos! As the song moves into the lyrics, Landon Maddix steps out from behind the curtain to even more heat from the crowd, Landon not bothered by it stands at the top of stage...the lights dim momentarily, as a Todd Royal-like white light falls upon him, and the smiling Maddix raises his arms out in the air.

“He hails from Huron South Dakota, and weighs in at two hundred and five pounds…The Disciple of Todd…LANDON ‘LA CUCARACHA’…MAAADDIIIX!!!”

The lights quickly return to normal as Maddix slowly walks to the ring, the crowd hurling verbal abuse at him all the way. Brushing past it all, Maddix leaps to the apron, raises his arms and sings along with ‘his’ part of the song...

"Hit me you can't hurt me...

SUCK MY KISS!"

…to even more boos from the hostile New Yorkers. Moving to the corner of the ring, Maddix starts to limber up, as meanwhile a chant of “Landon Sucks” builds up.

“This is different…” comments Judge. “I guess the days of Maddix as fan favourite are over.”

“You think?” Annie sarcastically replies.

Suddenly, the lights dim down in the arena, to cheers from the crowd. A multitude of light blue lights begin flashing from the entrance stage, as "Not Today" by Hotwire starts up. After a few seconds, "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins walks out from the backstage area and stops at the entrance ramp, the hood of his jacket covering his head, staring at the ground whilst the crowd continue to cheer away. White pyro explodes from both sides of Spike, as Spike starts hopping around, getting warmed up…Landon watching from the ring, looking unimpressed.

“And his opponent. Hailing from Hollywood California! Weighing two hundred twenty five pounds…he is the former SJL World Heavyweight Champion…”HOLLYWOOD”…SPIIIIIKE JEEENKIIINS!!!”

Removing his jacket on the stage, Spike throws it to the side before charging down the ramp and sliding into the ring…

*DING DING*

The bell rings, as Spike and Landon exchange heated right hands against the ropes, the crowd buzzing with each right hand. Eventually, an angry looking Spike gets the advantage, managing to get away from the ropes as Maddix is rocked backwards. As the right hands have an effect on Maddix, Spike stops for a moment before nailing a stiff running clothesline…the force sending Maddix sprawling out of the ring, and crashing to the floor. As he gets there, he’s met by laughter and cheers from the crowd, as Spike raises his arms in the air triumphantly.

“Man, listen to this crowd getting on Landon’s case here!” Annie says with obvious joy in her voice.

“This is totally not right…” replies Ejiro. “Landon doesn’t deserve this…”

“The hell he doesn’t! Any Todd sympathizer deserves this treatment. Especially after what he did to Alan Clark!”

The laughter turns to more chants of “Landon Sucks”, as an infuriated Maddix rolls back into the ring, and swings with a right hand at Spike. ‘Mr Hollywood’ ducks it though, and hits a right hand of his own. A couple more follow, before Spike winds up…and clotheslines Maddix out of the ring again! Maddix is again met with laughter by the crowd, as Spike looks in total control.

“LANDON SUCKS! LANDON SUCKS! LANDON SUCKS!”

Again, Maddix angrily rolls into the ring…AND SLAPS SPIKE!!!

“HA HA!” laughs Ejiro. “That’s a bitch slap!”

Spike holds his cheek from the stinging shot, before charging forward…but Maddix suddenly retreats, and rolls out of the ring away from Spike. Referee Ced Ordonez holds Spike back, as the crowd are on Maddix’s case for his cowardice. Maddix meanwhile tries to block them out, instead yelling at Ordonez to back Spike up. Ordonez does his job, as Maddix rolls back into the ring, and tries to jump Spike while he’s unawares. Jenkins however steps away from Ordonez at the last seconds, and suddenly Landon doesn’t feel so froggy. Spike however does, encouraging Maddix on.

“It seems associating with Todd is not good for your bravery levels, eh Ejiro?” Annie says, clearly trying to start an argument.

“Nonsense. Landon is just having trouble concentrating with this crowd being so hostile towards him.”

“Well, it’s his own fault.”

“That is true, after all he’s don…” Judge starts…

“Who’s side are you on Judge?” questions Ejiro.

“Well…yours, bu…”

“Then think before you start to besmirch the Disciple.”

Maddix backs away, tugging on the ropes to look like he’s preparing to fight. Both men start to circle the ring moments later, and go to tie up…but Maddix sidesteps, and starts arguing with one of the fans! Sensing Maddix’s hesitation won’t end, Spike decides to kick Maddix stiffly in the kidneys. Another kick connects, before Maddix turns around…into a collar and elbow tie up with Spike. Surprisingly Spike quickly overpowers Maddix and forces him back into the corner. Breaking off from the tie up, Spike suddenly starts to fire a flurry of fists at Maddix’s upper body, as the Disciple tries to cover up. Spike follows the fists up with a slap across the face, before irish whipping Landon across the ring.

“Spike is dominant here…this is surprising.” Judge comments. “So much for this being a rebirth for Landon, at least so far…”

Maddix crashes into the opposite turnbuckles, as Spike breaks into a sprint. Handspringing across the ring, Spike connects with the Tidal Wave as Maddix is now down and dazed. Spike quickly gets back up, and drags Maddix from the ropes for a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…quick two count.

Quickly Spike drags Maddix to his feet, and whips him to the ropes. Maddix has the presence of mind to clutch onto the ropes to stop himself though, causing Spike to stall. After a moment, Spike charges at Maddix, but he’s waiting with a clothesline! The boos instantly start up as Spike hits the mat hard, Maddix smiling sarcastically before driving his boot into Jenkins’ forehead.

“WHO SUCKS NOW!?!” yells out Maddix, prompting the boos to get louder.

With Spike down, Landon begins to climb to the top rope…but a momentary pause gives Spike to get back up. Maddix too stops, and gets nailed with a right hand to the gut. Quickly Maddix fires back with a right, but gets another from Spike. Spike quickly grabs Maddix, and slams him from the top rope before going up himself. Getting to the top Spike raises an arm in the air, trying to get crowd support…as suddenly Maddix shoves Ordonez forwards, sending him into the ropes, and crotching Spike across the top turnbuckle!

“Oh come ON!” Annie disgustedly says.

“The old Landon Maddix would never have done that.” adds Judge.

“Yeah…the old Landon Maddix would have stood there while Spike came off the top on him.” retorts Ejiro.

The crowd boo wildly, as referee Ordonez warns an innocent looking Maddix to watch himself. Landon just ignores him though, walking over to Spike and hitting a right hand. From his precarious position Jenkins fires back, but Landon replies with five or six stiff shots, before climbing up to the middle rope. A couple more right hands connect from Maddix, until Spike reaches forwards and grabs Maddix’s tights, and pulling Maddix forwards. Maddix swings out in a desperate attempt to connect with Spike, but he ducks and Maddix crashes over the top rope, and to the floor hard!!!

“OOOOHHHHH!!!”

The crowd gasp in shock, as Landon takes a hard fall. Immediately Referee Ordonez rolls to the outside, as Spike hops down from the ropes. Quickly Spike rolls from the ring, grabs Ordonez and shoves him to one side…before stomping away on Maddix’s fallen body. Relentlessly, boot after boot crashes down upon Landon, the crowd having no sympathy for Maddix’s state.

“This isn’t fair! This isn’t fair at all!” whines Ejiro. “This should be a disqualification.”

“Oh quit your whining.” Annie snaps.

“I suppose YOU think this is fair. Landon needs medical assistance, and poor Spike is trying to cripple him for life!”

“Oh, stop being so damn melodramatic.” Judge buts in.

As the stomps continue, Ordonez quickly intervenes and pulls Spike away, as Maddix continues to lay motionless on the concrete floor. Begrudgingly Spike rolls back into the ring, Ordonez following to make sure Spike stays where he is…

…as suddenly, here comes Todd Royal!!!

“Oh YES!” beams Ejiro. “Thank Todd he’s back!”

“What the hell is the World’s Champion doing out here? This match is barely five minutes old, and Todd is out here to interject himself.”

“We might have known.” comments Annie.

The crowd gradually notice Todd’s presence, as does Spike who motions for Todd to carry on walking. Megan Skye is by Todd’s side, and the two stop on the stage looking on towards ringside. Spike meanwhile watches on right back…

…not noticing Landon Maddix rolling back into the ring behind him.

“It’s a set-up!” yells Annie. “Spike’s being distracted…”

Maddix sneaks up behind Spike, the crowd’s reaction not enough to warn Spike as he’s suddenly rolled up. Ordonez breaks from Todd too, and quickly makes the count…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…TWWWOOO!!!

Maddix can hardly believe it, as Todd too looks a little surprised. Maddix jumps back to his feet and starts to stomp down on Spike furiously, as Todd yells on encouragement from the stage. Spike continues to fight, and eventually gets to his feet…only to be met with a boot to the gut. Hooking Spike’s arm, Maddix raises ‘Hollywood’ up in the air for a suplex…dropping Spike’s feet across the top rope for extra leverage to hit a slingshot suplex. Quickly Landonf loats into another cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…Two again!

Again Maddix quickly goes back on the offense, hitting a couple of right hands before locking on a brief chokehold, which is cleverly disguised from Ordonez’s view. In the meantime, Todd and Megan are on the move, walking slowly down to ringside as the crowd rise to their feet in anticipation.

“Todd and Megan are getting closer to the ring, and that cannot be good.” comments Judge.

In the meantime, Landon is on his feet again in a state of readiness. Slowly Spike starts to get back to his feet, as Landon waits…and as Spike regains his footing, Landon fires a superkick towards him. Somehow Spike manages to catch Maddix’s foot though, and pull him forwards for a clothesline. Landon ducks that, and locks on a waistlock…before throwing Spike up and over his head with an impressive overhead release german suplex!

“Beautiful move!” exclaims Ejiro. “Todd’s sheer presence is proving inspiration for Landon!”

From the outside Todd yells at Maddix to make the cover, which despite being against his plans, Landon does…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…ANOTHER kickout by Spike.

Landon quickly pulls Jenkins up by the hair, hitting a knee to the gut and a knee to the face in quick succession to daze ‘Hollywood’. With him dazed, Landon effortlessly throws Spike across the middle rope before backing up. Where as the crowd would have before been buzzing, all Landon now gets are boos as he charges across the ring…using the second and middle ropes to swing around towards Spike, and then away taking Spike with him to the outside with a headscissors.

“The Whiparound! And no…oh, HEY! Look at Todd!”

As Maddix starts complaining of a very sudden knee injury to referee Ordonez, Todd Royal is stalking Spike on the outside. Still recovering from the fall to the outside, Spike is unable to move, as Todd nails a running clothesline!

“BOOOOOO!!!”

“TODD WITH A CLOTHESLINE! TODD WITH A CLOTHESLINE!” Ejiro goes into hyperbole.

“And you KNEW it was going to happen, the moment Todd and Megan appeared out here!” complains Judge.

Quickly Todd bundles Spike back into the ring, where Maddix hits a snap legdrop. Quickly he follows up with a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…KICKOUT!

“Spike is not giving up here!” points out Annie. “Despite these three on one odds, I might add.”

“Three?” questions Ejiro. “I take it you mean the innocent Megan.”

“She stopped being innocent long ago!”

“Maybe in your putrid little fantasies…”

A slight look of frustration appears on Maddix’s face, as he backs up into the corner. A resilient Spike pulls himself up to his feet, as Maddix charges across the ring…

…Spike sidesteps…

…and Maddix crashes sternum first into the top turnbuckle!!!

Slowly he stumbles back, as Spike hits a desperate kick to the kidneys, and a quick reverse DDT, dropping Maddix hard on his head! Now both men are down, as Todd starts vocal encouragement from the outside. Referee Ordonez begins to check both men, but stops as a dazed but still awake Maddix is trying to get up already.

“What amazing resilience!” exclaims Ejiro rather comically

Using the ropes to hold himself up, Maddix is up first. Spike starts to do the same, but gets a boot to the head from Maddix…before he stumbles to the mat again. Quickly Spike hits a right hand to the kneeling Maddix, before leaping from the mat and nailing a HIGH impact Dangerous Wizard!!! The crowd pop for that, as instead of going for a cover, Spike is up.

“SPIKE! SPIKE! SPIKE!”

The crowd get behind Jenkins, as Maddix takes a few seconds to get up. Quickly Spike hits a boot on Maddix, and goes for the Highlighter…but just as quickly, Maddix counters with an armbar takedown. Quickly Spike rolls out of the armbar, before Landon can lock it on, and escapes with a knee to the gut. Maddix is doubles over from the knee, as Spike quickly goes for a kneelift. Landon manages to counter that with a backsuplexs attempt, but Spike is near enough to the ropes to grab a hold of them, and land safely on the apron.

“BEHIND YOU LANDON!” Ejiro shouts out.

“Shut UP!” Annie yells back.

Landon stops, a cocky smile on his face as he thinks he’s gotten rid of Spike. Todd meanwhile is frantic, yelling at Landon to turn around. Confused, he does so…into a high kick to the jaw from Spike! Rocked, Landon staggers back as Spike uses the ropes to springboard into the ring, and hit a springboard missile dropkick! Landon crashes to the mat, as Spike scrambles over and makes a cover…

…ONE…

…TWO…

…T…

…H…

…R…

…NOOOOO!!!

“OOOHHHHH!!!”

“BOOOOOOOOOO!”

The crowd are livid, as Spike questions the count. Landon is meanwhile running on instinct and up on his feet. Spike sees him and hits a back elbow, before running to the ropes. Landon swings with a clothesline, Spike ducks and carries on to the ropes…

…but suddenly has his foot grabbed from the outside by Royal! Angrily Spike turns around and kicks out at Todd who avoids the kick…as Landon dives forwards, and catches Spike in the knee with a chopblock! With a howl of pain, Spike crumples to the mat, his leg completely taken out from underneath him.

“Todd interferes again! Wow…you must be proud of that GREAT champion, huh Ejiro?” Annie angrily says.

“Of course I am! He’s Todd Royal!”

“Oh please…”

“Ejiro, like it or not…this is not fair. It’s two on one, with Megan out there to make it three if needed.”

“She’s just there as eye candy buddy. And what eye candy she makes…DANG~!”

Quickly Maddix drags Spike away from the ropes, grabbing his injured right leg and kicking away at it violently. Spike’s face contorts in pain, as Maddix suddenly stops, and big smile on his face. Suddenly, he points down to Todd Royal…

…AND LOCKS ON THE WRATH OF TODD!!!

“HA HA!!! WRATH OFTODD, WRATH OF TODD, BAH TAWD, THE WRATH OF TODD!!!” Ejiro crazily starts to yell.

The crowd are now wildly booing, as Todd now looks a lot happier, laughing away as he watches Spike writhing in pain just metres away from him.

“SPIKE! SPIKE! SPIKE!”

The fans start to get behind Spike, as he looks in tremendous pain, Landon having the Wrath of Todd locked in perfectly. Just to make matters worse, Maddix continues to wrench back on the knee, putting more pressure on the move AND preventing Spike from reaching the ropes.

“It’s a lost cause. Maddix has the Wrath of Todd on, and we all know how deadly that move is.” Judge mutters, clearly not impressed.

“Spike is fighting it though! And this crowd is RIGHT behind Spike too!!!” Annie still has hope.

Suddenly, Spike starts to try and turn the hold, much to the shock of Maddix. Spike seems determined to escape, as Maddix watches on, shaking his head both in defiance and shock. From the outside Royal yells advise, but the crowd’s cheers are so loud that they’re drowning him out! Spike meanwhile is still fighting, his whole body shaking in determination. Unable to think of anything to do, Landon suddenly sits up, and starts to fire rapid right hands to the trapped knee of Spike. The rights are soon peppered with left hands too, and eventually this seems to stop Spike.

“Spike Jenkins HAS to escape here!” Judge states. “He can’t hold on for too long in this hold, Todd Royal applying it or not.”

Eventually the fight has run out for Spike, so Landon can relax for a moment. Wrenching back again, Maddix tightens the hold causing Jenkins to shout out in pain and raise his arm in the air…

…Spike looks read to tap…

…he has no escape…

…and the hand slowly

starts

to

drop…

…NO, Spike tries to turn the hold again!

“Spike will NOT give up!” exclaims Annie. “That son of a gun is fighting, and he’s fighting to the death!”

“Well, Maddix might just kill him then!” replies Ejiro. “Spike will not escape this!”

“He’s damn close.” Judge comments.

“Maddix was taught this by the master.”

“Ric Flair?”

“Who? I’m talking about Todd, and you know it. And Todd is right there, telling Maddix how to make Spike suffer. Face it…it’s a matter of time.”

The crowd’s chants are near deafening, as Spike tries to turn left…

…Maddix leans right, so Spike tries to use that to his advantage, turning right himself!

Spike is nearly over, and the crowd now know it!

“SPIKE! SPIKE! SPIKE!”

Maddix does too, and starts to nail the right hands to the knee again. Gritting his teeth, Jenkins continues to fight, and is NEARLY over…

…but Maddix manages to lean back left, and halt Spike. The fight seems to suddenly seep out of Spike, the right hands to the knee continuing…

…SPIKE TAPS OUT!!!

*DING DING*

“Spike had no choice. Spike HAD to tap.” an unhappy Judge mutters.

“YES! The Disciple comes good! Man, this kid is GREAT!” comes Ejiro’s ignorant reply

“Here is your winner, via a submission…LANDON MAAADDIIIX!!!”

Maddix gets up from the hold, and raises his arms in the air as Todd and Megan roll in to join the celebrations. Spike meanwhile is left writhing on the floor, as Todd passes Landon a microphone. The crowd are in a stunned near silence, some able to boo away at the trio in the ring still as Maddix looks around.

“LANDON SUCKS! LANDON SUCKS! LANDON SUCKS!”

Landon: “NOT ANYMORE I DON’T!!!”

The crowd boo, as Landon just laughs away with Todd.

Landon: “(mockingly) Why Landon…why? Why would you turn your back on the fans? Oh why Landon? I’ll tell you why. Because of ingrates like you so called fans in this arena!”

More boos from the crowd, as all the happiness has disappeared from Maddix. Meanwhile, Spike is trying to fight back up…but gets stomped back down by Todd Royal.

Landon: “Week after week, I’ve come out here and bust my damn ass for you people. And what do I get for it? I get nothing but DIS…RESPECT! You people want to ask why? You want to know if I’ll ever come back to you. Well as a famous person once said…for the reception I got here tonight…you fans can stick it, brotha! I came out here tonight, and I made a former SJL World Heavyweight Champion tap out. I beat his ass last week, along with Aecas’. I have beaten the best in this damn company, and yet I’m still seen as the ‘up-and-comer’? Well…to be honest, that’s BULLSHIT!”

Lighter boos from the crowd, as Maddix stops again momentarily.

Landon: “Nobody in this company took me seriously. I have beaten World Champion after World Champion. Aecas…Spike Jenkins…hell, even Todd himself. Yet I don’t get the opportunities at the belt. I get put in Fans Bring The Weapons against that psycho Aecas? You call that a fair shot? I get put against loser after loser, I beat them all…and yet, nothing. Hell, I got put in a fucking Pie Match!!! I have won 17 matches…17 matches in this company. And yet, I have NEVER won the World Title. That is BULLSHIT. And I’m not standing for it. But now…now I’m with Todd Royal, and under the great man’s wing…people WILL take me seriously. You will ALL take me seriously. I damn near crippled Alan Clark last week…oop, by the way Alan…get well soon.

Todd and Landon laugh, as the crowd boo.

Landon: “And this piece of trash beneath me is near enough crippled. So Spike…do YOU take me seriously now? Huh?”

Maddix throws down the microphone, and starts stomping on the knee again…the crowd going crazy with boos, as Ordonez tries to hold Maddix back. Refs rush the ring, as Royal joins in…and chaos is breaking out.

“This is SICKENING!” exclaims Annie.

“This is great, this is great!” Ejiro replies.

“Folks…we’ve got to go…all hell is breaking loose…we’ll see you for our Christmas show…Clark vs Royal, don’t miss us!”

The show fades out with Maddix and Royal stomping on Spike, the referees trying to regain order as the SJL logo appears over this carnage…