TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman9000

OAO Fuck The Holidays Thread

I don't believe you have any mental disorders. I think you're out for attention.

I've known plenty of kids through High School that said they were hardcore or whatever and were like "I'm crazy....seriously I have a problem." but none of them did.

I want to see scans of your psych evaluation!

Guest cobainwasmurdered
"Straight Edge"

Okay I feel like a moron, but what does that mean and how does it pertain to not having relations?

Being Straight Edge is a vow to never drink, take drugs, or have sex till marriage.

It was a Punk thing or something.

I'm Punk as Fuck, and I've always thought straight edge was stupid. Until i stopped drinking. Now I'm sorta straight edge.

I don't drink and I'm not seeing anyone (women are evil, they always cheat on you), and I only do Weed.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You need to get into a serious fight. Not a rough and tumble wrasslin' match.

I don't believe you have any mental disorders. I think you're out for attention.

I've known plenty of kids through High School that said they were hardcore or whatever and were like "I'm crazy....seriously I have a problem." but none of them did.

You need to quit not believing people. No, but yeah, you're probably right. The really crazy ones try to hide it. That's why I always say I'm crazy. If I say it enough times, hopefully no one will believe it.

I'd fight the Sandman. It would truly be a noble clash.

You need to quit not believing people. No, but yeah, you're probably right. The really crazy ones try to hide it. That's why I always say I'm crazy. If I say it enough times, hopefully no one will believe it.

I'd fight the Sandman. It would truly be a noble clash.

I guess I'm just a non-believing person.....I'm just skeptical and cynical.

Hate to break it to ya CWM, but if you're doing weed, kinda means you're not straight edge.

As for the OU Hoss, I don't blame you for not believing me, especially since I really do have no solid, medical proof to back myself up. I can say that my doctor has listened to some experiences and feelings I've told him about, and has urged me to recieve therapy and possibly testing down on campus, since I told him I wouldn't take any medicine. I haven't done either, partially because of laziness, partially because I'm a believer in bailing your own ass out when you get in trouble and not having someone else do your work for you. I've always asking for help in just about anything as a form of weekness, and I've never been able to get around that mental block.

As for the hardcore thing, it was sarcasm in reference to my refusal to take painkillers. If your god and mine, Mick Foley, won't take painkillers, and he's the textbook definition of hardcore, then by golly, if I do what he does, it must make me hardcore as well!

I don't know what the definition of hardcore is, but I probably don't match up.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

I've known Sandman for almost a year, and through our various "no shame" conversations during that time, I think I can say this:

Everything he says about himself is real. Period. He is in fact no gimmick. He's never bullshit me. In fact, some acquaintances of ours overlap, so that's proof right there.

Beneath all the evil, he's a good dude. But hey, even I, a somewhat religious fellow, knows that hell, evil is both more fun and more entertaining.

Violence doesn't equal evil. Neither does killing. Let's not say things we can't take back.

Violence and killing are both sins, and sins = evil.

Judge a case on its individual merit before dubbing it evil.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Hate to break it to ya CWM, but if you're doing weed, kinda means you're not straight edge.

I know Sandy. I said I was sorta Straight Edge. I'm not straight Edge and I never will be.