TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

Finally got castlevania rondo of blood (dracula x)

After quite a long time of searching and configurating I finally got ahold of a Castlevania rondo of blood rom and emulator and boy does it rock. Great animation (considering the hardware), soundtrack and gameplay. Probably my 3rd favorite castlevania game ever.

*Goes back playing*

Edited by Renegade

Got it from DC++ so there isnt a website link, check the emulation thread for more about DC++. I can give you the iso then.

The emulator is small enough to give through aim though.

Damnit Konami, why am I not able to play this in the US on my Playstation right friggin' now!?

Ren, are the downloads dial-up friendly? I wanna play it bad.

The emulator SHOULD be small enough to send (which you will need otherwise you will have to put down around 15 dollars to buy the emulator, my one was already registered.) Its only around 400kb

However the ISO rar file is 70mb so...I dont like the chances.

Seeing this made me feel very good about finding it

Btw blockofpiss if you did get DC++ I can give you the iso rar, we just need to talk about what hub we do it on. The rar file even comes with a help file on how to burn the cd.

Edited by Renegade

I don't get the technobabble here, but I wanna know--if I know someone with a burner can I play the game on the DC/PS/etc? Or only works on a computer?

No, you need a computer with a turbo cd emulator. It will only work on a computer and you will need to buy the emulator for around 15 bucks, but I can give you the hack version of the emulator which is free.

No, you need a computer with a turbo cd emulator. It will only work on a computer and you will need to buy the emulator for around 15 bucks, but I can give you the hack version of the emulator which is free.

Would I need a powerful computer? Mine's rather old: a Presario 2240, but it was custom build and had additionally memory added I think.