TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PowerPB13

The OAO Raw 1/5/04 Thread

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
What a lackluster Raw. I mean, nothing got advanced in the storylines other then HBK/HHH and that took 5 minutes of the show. Everything else was just filler. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back but oh well.

Stop reading SK rants during RAW lol

Guest PowerPB13

If Angle ever got RKOed, I think about half this board would spontaneously combust.

Hmm, I wonder if Randy would consider Kurt an "Olympic legend"...

-Patrick

hey Besus... I'm not agreeing with you...

trust me...

I still don't believe Orton deserves ANYTHING he has....

I just don't talk about it every 3 seconds...

so do what you should and shut your face.

What a lackluster Raw. I mean, nothing got advanced in the storylines other then HBK/HHH and that took 5 minutes of the show. Everything else was just filler. 2 hours of my life I'll never get back but oh well.

I sometimes wonder if we have telepathy or something because I post that, then 5 minutes later read it in his Raw rant. I also said HBK/HHH was ****1/4 and low and behold look what Keith gave it.

I remember I said Benoit/Angle vs. Rey/Edge at No Mercy 2002 was ****3/4 and yup. I'm sure there's more examples but forever reason we agree (I guess) on a lot of the star ratings...and I think that's a bad thing.

I sometimes wonder if we have telepathy or something because I post that, then 5 minutes later read it in his Raw rant. I also said HBK/HHH was ****1/4 and low and behold look what Keith gave it.

I remember I said Benoit/Angle vs. Rey/Edge at No Mercy 2002 was ****3/4 and yup. I'm sure there's more examples but forever reason we agree (I guess) on a lot of the star ratings...and I think that's a bad thing.

Stop lying...you ARE Scott Keith in disguise!

*Pulls the Scooby Doo-esque Mask off your face*

Guest Ghettoman

Orton doesn't deserve this, he deserves more. He should be put over a midcarder a night, randomly calling them legend names, like Stevie 'the legend of heat' Richards, and other semi-talented midcarders that are apparently misused.

RKO4LIFE BITCHES!!!!!