TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

Booking of Intensitude

Guest Dids

PRL's got a lot of stuff already laid out- so I'm not sure if that'll fit in- but I'd be down- I just can't write it.

-The Shuffle is going to take on Puerto Rican Lightning in a match with Puerto Rican Lightning's right arm tied behind his back to prove that Shuffle can't beat him. PRL will cut a promo explaining this which I will write. And Dids will write the actual match.

-I had originally wanted Cuban Wall and Colombian Heat to take on two jobbers, but what if they face SpiderPoet and Reject instead? It's important that Cuban Wall have a match this week as his match will lead to an important announcement from PRL on the next IZ after this one. So how about it?

-The Lightning Crew Gauntlet: One-On-One Straight Up Wrestling Match: Thomas Rodriguez's wrestling debut. The Mad Cappa vs. Thomas Rodriguez (with Mr. Boricua)

-Short PRL segment.

-Lightning Crew T-Shirt commercial

-Battle of San Juan countdown ad

Edited by The #1 MST3K Mark

-I had originally wanted Cuban Wall and Colombian Heat to take on two jobbers, but what if they face SpiderPoet and Reject instead?

How about Cuban Wall, Columbian Heat and...Dan Black vs Poet & Reject in a handicap match?

I'll write it. Is there anything special you want to happen with your guys? PM me.

It is OFFICIAL!

TJ Burns, 1/2 of the OAOAST Tag Team Champions and resident IRA Represenative will face the BEST IZ has to offer..."Shooter" Jay Darring.

Oh Yes...Oh GOD Yes.

-I had originally wanted Cuban Wall and Colombian Heat to take on two jobbers, but what if they face SpiderPoet and Reject instead?

How about Cuban Wall, Columbian Heat and...Dan Black vs Poet & Reject in a handicap match?

I'll write it. Is there anything special you want to happen with your guys? PM me.

That would be wicked, wicked awesome. Thanks for writing it.

I'll PM you what I would like to happen in the match.

Shuffle's going to write the PRL/Shuffle match so now all I have to do is:

-The Lightning Crew Gauntlet Match: Thomas Rodriguez's wrestling debut; Straight Up Wrestling Match: The Mad Cappa vs. Thomas Rodriguez (with Mr. Boricua)

-Lightning Crew T-Shirt Commercial

-Lightning Crew Battle of San Juan countdown Ad

-Brief Puerto Rican Lightning segment

And what time is everything due by?

Sign in to follow this