TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

One ring

If you could give out one championship ring, who would you give it too? Mine goes to Patrick Ewing until someone can convince me otherwise.

Guest Vern Gagne

Honestly no one. I know it's just a question, but no one deserves a ring. It's too bad that great players like Marino, Banks, and Williams don't have rings and hacks like Luc Longley have 3 rings.

Guest dreamer420

Dan Marino, no doubt about that one.  The greatest QB in NFL history surely deserves a championship ring.

Honorable mention: John Stockton

Guest Vern Gagne
You're ruining the fun Verne.

What athlete would want a ring given to them. They seem like they would rather work for it and earn it.

What athlete would want a ring given to them. They seem like they would rather work for it and earn it.

How about Roger Clemens and any other athlete that has jumped to a championship caliber team? John Salley won rings with the Chicago Bulls and LA Lakers while doing nothing more than being a cheerleader from the bench. PErhaps you would like it better if I said what athlete would you like to win a championship that hasn't done so already?

Guest Ace309

I'd give Cary Kolat his damn world championship. He got screwed by the Iranians three or four straight years, and they actually changed the rules every year for those four straight years to prevent what happened to him from happening again.

Incidentally, I'm talking about freestyle wrestling.

Guest El Hijo Del Lunatic

Tony Gwynn is a guy that springs to mind.  Great guy, great hitter, hall-of-fame credentials, playing small-market ball his entire career.  His love of the game is seemingly infectious, and it's a shame that such a great representative of major league baseball couldn't grab himself a ring.  Of course, my answer used to be Mark Grace, but that's out the window now.  

LUNATIC

Whatever.

I'd give one to Chris Berman.  Ohhh wait, since his head is stuck up the 49ers ass, they already gave him one.

Marino.