-Scotty Matthews defeated ???

-Jon Dahmer defeated Cory Kastle, G.Q., and Niles Young

-Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz defeated All Money Is Legal

-B-Boy defeated Grim Reefer and Jonny Storm

-Sumie Sakai defeated Mercedes Martinez

New Jack shoot interview on the Dudley Boyz

Tony DeVito attacked John Zandig

-Sonjay Dutt defeated Jimmy Jacobs. Grim Reefer attacked Dutt after the match

-Sabian defeated Chris Cash, Joker, and Ruckus. Tables and ladders were used in this match.

-Dan Maff defeated Homicide

-Jimmy Rave defeated Alex Shelley

-Derek Frazier, Greg Matthews, Rockin' Rebel defeated Backseat Boyz and Justin Credible for the Tag Team title. Danny Rose returned and joined Rebel's Army.

-H-8 Club defeated Adam Flash and The Messiah

-John Zandig and Wifebeater defeated New Jack and Tony DeVito

When will this guy ever learn? First Cornette, then Heyman, then Grimes, then the Jarretts, now the Dudleyz. Faggot. Leave wrestling while you still can, New Jack.

The show looks a lot better than the first. Good to see my boys, AMIL and Grim Reefer getting work. Some talented and really underrated motherfuckers right there.

The reviews were definitely better than the first night, but a lot of people are saying that it was still lackluster. One long-time fan called IT the worst CZW show they've ever seen. The main complaint seems to be its length. Sounds like a good show overall, just way overbooked, with some highpoints and some lowpoints.

And DeVito and Justin Credible? WTF?

Edited by LucharesuFan619

Show looks pretty fun.

The New Jack promo is said to be hillarious, initially the idea didn't really appeal but from the consistently good reaction of the fans at the show it looks fun.

Buncha good look wrestling matches there with a nice mix of hardcore, strongstyle and flying.

Credible and Devito are interesting additions. Credible I'm pretty meh about but I haven't seen much of his new stuff so I'll wait to pass judgement. Devito is a good addition to the CZW Heavyweight scene IMHO. I guess they're both being brought in to build up the heavyweight scene in the same way that the tags are getting brought in.

Looks like Reefer/Sonjay is coming which looks good based on what I've heard of other matches they've had.

Guest Aecas
Credible and DeVito? I sure hope CZW doesn't start overloading on ex-ECW guys now (though I wouldn't mind seeing Raven)

Amen to that.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

The New Jack promo was hilarious. He came out and kept telling Zandig he needed to get this off his chest. Then he preceeded to cuss the living shit out of the Dudley's for the song on the WWE Originals Soundtrack. Some of the stuff he was saying was hard to understand because the mic was the shits that night, but overall some funny stuff.

Homicide / Maff was good but they could have done better I think. I think if it's not ROH, they really don't bust their ass.

The show was definitely too long and it burned out the crowd. It was an ok show overall.