1. 1. Most overpushed

• Test
    • Test
    • Test
    • Test
    • Test
    • Test

Guest Haku

I agree Test is a bit overpushed but he has an ounce of talent unlike others who are being pushed

Guest theWCWRaider

Well, given the choices...

Yeah, I think Test is probably being pushed way too hard.

But, I could see why others might say that the person being pushed too hard is Test.

But, I suppose others could make an argument that Test is being pushed way too hard.

But, I say screw all of that...the person being pushed way too hard is.....test!

I know its a shock to me to, that I could come up with Test as the correct answer, but everyone has got to be right at least once.

Guest the living legend

Test is probably one of my least favorite workers in the WWF. He's just so dull... he's not the worst the though. Goldust has got to be number one.

Guest Army Eye

Spike Dudley. wow he can do ONE MOVE.  And he hasn't even been taking sick bumps lately which is his only talent

Guest Tony149

Kahran, the Hardy'z & Lita were "given time off" not suspended. Unless the WWF told a lie on their own site. No. They wouldn't do that. :)

Guest Kahran Ramsus

No, of course not.  They wouldn't lie.  Anyways, they were overpushed for a couple of average wrestlers with zero mic skills.

Guest x-LJSexay-x

You dudes are kind of pathetic.....

You'd think wrestling fans had some smarts in them, but then some of you......god, you.........errrr....look at common sense you fools!

Test is on heat...HEAT! I dont see him feuding with the Rock anymore, who  IS HE feuding with? eh? that's what I htought.

As for being overpushed, that's your term for guys you have no hope for, whom you bitch and complain are heat suckers...how can Test have heat when the writers do JACK SH*T with his character?

Why is it when he wasn't pushed, like late 99, and 2000, you guys *oh, surprise* bitched about his lack of direction and push....and then he gets one and you bitch more?

No pleasing you dudes....I for one am glad he's getting a push...if only they knew what to do with him, and not only him, but the goddamn whole midcard scene.

</bitter>

Guest theWCWRaider

I'd just like to state for the record, I've always hated Test, and I never cared when he wasn't being pushed, or had a lack of direction in his character.

Guest Cataclysm911

He just needs a gimmick change.

The name "Test" sucks, his music (although recently changed) still sucks, & he needs to get out of the "Kevin Nash Shadow."

New ring attire, Finisher, Entrance & a hair-cut would do wonders.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

There was one time when I didn't hate Test.  It was when he was in T&A, and even then I thought that he was being carried by Albert.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm going to go off the board and make an un popular selection:

I was going to say Kurt Angle...since no one in the history of the business has been constantly pushed like Angle...

BUT

It has to be HHH.

There is nothing special about HHH.  He is the 4th or 5th most over face in the company since his return, and he wins the rumble, ME WrestleMania and appears about 30 times a show.

Guest Brooding Genius

I'm probably the only person here who likes Test.

Anyhow, I'm going with William Regal.  The guy's yet to have an even slightly-interesting match in just over a year with the WWF.  It can't always be everyone else's fault.  They need to get the I-C belt off of him, pronto.

Guest Anglesault
I'm probably the only person here who likes Test.

Anyhow, I'm going with William Regal.  The guy's yet to have an even slightly-interesting match in just over a year with the WWF.  It can't always be everyone else's fault.  They need to get the I-C belt off of him, pronto.

You say you like Test and than go on to complain about someone having a non-interesting match? Give me a fucking break.

Guest Anglesault

Because he is quite possibly the worst wrestler to break into the WWF Upper Midcard in years. The fact that even though he hasn't had heat in 2 and an half years, Shane insists on pushing him every three months. The fact that I can do his entire moveset.

Guest Brooding Genius

Oh look, the obnoxious 12-year-old fanboy decided to turn his attention to me today.  Great!

Hey Anglesault?  When Regal can do anything in his matches at more than half-speed, let me know.  In the meantime, get over yourself.

Guest Anglesault
Hey Anglesault?  When Regal can do anything in his matches at more than half-speed, let me know.

Says the Test fan. Hey Genius, when Test has a watchable match, let me know.