TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HarleyQuinn

Lucha Libre on Galavision at 2 PM ET today

lol, piss poor however the somersalt to the floor was nice(in a way to kill yourself for the viewers pleasure) but I'm really hoping it picks up later in the show. I'm assuming that AAA is being shown in the 2nd hour? Also are they now using a 5 sided ring for all the matches or was it some one time thing? Also the SSP tope was pretty darn sweet from the 1st matchup between the Habana Brothers and Averno's group.

That Atomicos match looks like it should be good. Blue Panther, Shocker, Mr. Niebla and Atlantis vs Vampiro(El V. Canadiense), Black Warrior and the other two that instantly slipped my mind

Yes it is the same Vampiro. I think this show is at least a year or 2 old.

That Atomicos match looks like it should be good. Blue Panther, Shocker, Mr. Niebla and Atlantis vs Vampiro(El V. Canadiense), Black Warrior and the other two that instantly slipped my mind

Tarzan Boy and Negro Casas.

Yes it is the same Vampiro. I think this show is at least a year or 2 old.

Well this is cool, I haven't seen anything of Vampiro since WCW, so I love this. Is everyone else in this match pretty good?

When do they show more recent shows?

Everybody in the match are average or above average. This time they shown pictures with their names so it would be easiler to know who the luchadores are.

Vampiro, Negro Casas, Tarzan Boy are ok but not as good as the older than dirt luchadores of Blue Panther and Atlantis.

Well folks looks like I could be wrong again as the ring apron says 70th Anniversary so this show could be mere months old instead of what I said earlier.

And now time for AAA and the why are they roaming around the city doing news reports and interviews. Maybe we get lucky and they will show Juvi and Mr Agulia causing havoc in the ring.

Just for the sake of discussion, do you remember when La Parka had a match in WCW, and then either after the match or during it he took off the mask and it was really DDP?