TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Barbra Streisand...

From 411

It is being reported that Barbara Streisand is likely to accept a role in Meet the Fockers, the upcoming sequel to Meet the Parents. Streisand would likely play the mother of Ben Stiller's character. Dustin Hoffman will be playing the father of Stiller's character.

Ben Stiller, Robert De Niro, Teri Polo, and Blythe Danner will all return in the sequel.

The film is about Greg and Pam arranging a visit between Pam's parents, and Greg's parents. Soon all hell breaks loose as the super-relaxed ways of the Fockers irritate the super-uptight ways of Pam's parents.

Guest Choken One

Oh fuck this.

She just completely fucking kills the fucking movie...

How can I enjoy this flick when her nose will discract the comic excellence of Hoffman, De Niro and Stiller?

I have a weird feeling that she'll be able to pull this off.

Plus, this will pull in the old demographic to watch the movie.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Allegedly she was Stiller's choice, or something

Guest Bottled Black
How can I enjoy this flick when her nose will discract the comic excellence of Hoffman, De Niro and Stiller?

For the life of me I can't remember a funny movie Hoffman was in other than Tootsie. Can ya help me out?

Guest Bottled Black
Hero.

That and Tootsie? I find it hard to equate comic excellence with a person who made 2 funny movies out of the 20 or so that he did. But that's just me. Basically I don't like the casting of the parents in this movie.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

For the life of me I can't remember a funny movie Hoffman was in other than Tootsie. Can ya help me out?

Marathon Man