TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NoCalMike

RealWorld/Road Rules challenge.....

They shouldn't have even picked Ace to be on the show, the guy owns 3 bars and must be rolling in dough, so he has no need to do ANYTHING he feels uncomfortable with and/or doesn't want to put effort into.

They SO  need to get David from RW: New Orleans who had that song with only like one line that he repeated throughout the entire thing.."Be my baby tonight...dododod...oh won't you be my baby tonight.. yeah, be my baby tonight",etc.

I know he got eliminated first in the last challenge, but c-mon, he owns.

See-da-boo-see-da-boo-see

Come on be my lady tonight

I see the way you treated other thugs you been with

So come on be my lady tonight

Correct but replace lady with baby.....and.........

Dab-o-Dwee-Dab-o-Da

They SO  need to get David from RW: New Orleans who had that song with only like one line that he repeated throughout the entire thing.."Be my baby tonight...dododod...oh won't you be my baby tonight.. yeah, be my baby tonight",etc.

I know he got eliminated first in the last challenge, but c-mon, he owns.

See-da-boo-see-da-boo-see

I see the way you treated other thugs you been with

So come on be my lady tonight

Correct but replace lady with baby.....and.........

Dab-o-Dwee-Dab-o-Da

My favorite thing about New Orleans David was the fact that he put a bumper sticker on his room door that said "Stay out of the way, or you're going to get played" and then proceeded to take nothing but fat women home. No offense, he-man, but taking pigs home does NOT make you a playa.

Well, maybe he just loves the slam pigs.

If I were Veronica, I would have just punched Julie in the face. Either while she was hanging there, or after they got off.

I don't really like Julie, but she'll bring the drama which is all I ask for.

Julie is a hard character to read. She broke out of her mormon shell supposedly, but still holds onto the label of being a mormon. Kind of like she considers herself a mormon, even though she doesn't follow any of their rules.

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

Damn, between the time of The Real World: Paris and The Inferno... when did Ace become such a little bitch?

Well, maybe he just loves the slam pigs.

Funniest thing that I've heard all day ... thanks, Mole.

And Julie is a hypocrite ... she talks about how she still considers herself true to her Mormon beliefs, but then says that she's glad to see that they had a bidet so she could "wash her ass out". Now, I'm not completely learned on the Mormon beliefs, but methinks that they're probably against the talking to a guy about washing your ass out, on national TV to boot.

I think Veronica should've just knocked that biatch out........I mean if you hit her really hard in the face she isn't going to yank on your bungee cord anymore!

That being said.....I hope Coral beats Julie's ass and I hope Katie beats Veronica's ass.

Guest Ghettoman

Fuck Katie, she's the dumbest bitch I've ever seen on these challenges aside from emily at battle of the sexes.

And why all the Veronica hate? Haven't you seen her naked? :P

Fuck Katie, she's the dumbest bitch I've ever seen on these challenges aside from emily at battle of the sexes.

And why all the Veronica hate? Haven't you seen her naked? :P

Yes I have but Katie naked was much nicer.

Veronica is just basking in the glory because Emily is not around. Emily was the MASTER at manipulation and Veronica has to resort to sexual favors and related stuff. Veronica will fear the day that Emily makes her return to the challenges.

Guest Ghettoman

I'd fear the psycho bitch too.

And Katie hotter than Veronica?! Does Katie even have an ass?....

Guest NaturalBornThriller4:20

No.

Nor does she have a face, a body, and her voice is just annoying.

Hotter than Veronica ? Lay off the crack, man.

I'm not....oh excuse me that what you find hot I don't. I forgot that beauty wasn't in the eye of the beholder. Excuse me.

Whatever......I think Katie is hotter.......

I would have said Veronica in a romp, but not after seeing the Gauntlet to the Inferno preview. Either she got hit in the face with a frying pan after the Inferno ended or she just hit the wall. I'd call it a push with neither of them doing much for me.

I would have said Veronica in a romp, but not after seeing the Gauntlet to the Inferno preview. Either she got hit in the face with a frying pan after the Inferno ended or she just hit the wall. I'd call it a push with neither of them doing much for me.

So if you had to take them you'd just lay back and let them take the ride? Not hot enough to exert any effort there?