TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, Wedneday, April 17th

Guest crusen86

SJL Metal Card, Wedneday, April 17th

Send Matches By Following Date Or Die: 3pm Wednesday BT

Arena: The Gund Arena, Cleveland, Ohio!

Edwin is posting, so send everything related to him. Bumps are coming up people, and if you're in the top half the fed, you're a chance to make it! While a couple of spots are definate, the other one or two are still open! So knuckle down and you might find yourself getting wins over JD in a few weeks... Oh, and can you say PPV? Perhaps one might be happening on a certain Wedneday before the WF PPV, so make sure you make all your stories climax around there.

Hit-The-Floor-And-You're-Gone Battle Royal - Send to Edwin MacPhisto

Cutthroat vs. Tod deKindes vs. Vanguard vs. Jack The Ripper vs. Frost

- All five men start in the ring at the same time, then it's an elimination match for young and old. Once you exit the ring and both feet hit the floor, you are eliminated, and you have to return to the back. Excellent.  And hey, look, a summary of the rules just appeared right here so no one will have any more questions!  Yay!

The ONLY WAY someone is eliminated is if BOTH THEIR FEET TOUCH THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THE RING.  If they tap out, IT DOESN'T MATTER.  If they get knocked out, IT DOESN'T MATTER UNLESS SOMEONE THROWS THEM OUT OF THE RING AND BOTH THEIR FEET TOUCH THE GROUND.

Understand it?  If you don't, you're a tool.

- Word Limit: 4000

TV Title Match - Send to Suicide King

T-Bone © vs. "TNT" Taylor Nicholas Thompson

- T-Bone faces his next challenger - TNT. Will he be able to overcome the Danny Williams inspired man?

- Word Limit: 4500

Singles Match - Send to TheBostonStrangler

Randy Turner vs. Poisyn

- The guy with the weird name comes back after being honourably pinned by Johnny Generic. Can the relative newbie upset him?

- Word Limit: 3500

Street Fight - Send to TheBostonStrangler

Ced Ordonez vs. Z

- This is a street fight. Yes, a fight in a street. These two men will roam the streets around the arena until one no shower pins the other no shower. No disqualifacations. It's time for Z to gain a little of retribution - street style.

Singles Match - Send to Thoth

Insane Luchador vs. Shawn Brody

- Both men come off Crimson losses. At least one should be able to get back on the ball.

Non Title Match - Send to HVilleThugg

Tom Flesher vs. "Deathwish" Danny Williams

- This match has happened at least once before. I think. Now, a month down the track, it happens again. Who will walk out the victor this time?

- Word Limit: 5000

Singles Match - Send to Thoth

Stryke vs. Mafia

- Mafia grabbed what many would consider an upset win on Crimson against Helmsley. Can he do it twice against the battered Stryke? Or will Stryke destroy everything in his path until he gets back at Erek Taylor?

- Word Limit: 5000

MAIN EVENT

World Title Match - Send to Suicide King

Erek Taylor © vs. Xero

- Erek managed to pull off a staggering victory on Crimson, and there is no chance in hell that he is fully recovered from that. Xero on the other hand, is fresh off a weeks rest. Was it a smart move on Taylor's behalf to agree to Xero's challenge so soon? If Xero loses, he has to dance while saying "I'm not worthy" in a dress. Ouch.

- Word Limit: 6000

Guest midnight_burn

Looks like a nice card.

Nothing fancy for me, but i've actually been wanting a match against Mafia for quite a long time. He's one of the few people to actually beat me, so hopefully i'll be able to even the score.

Guest realitycheck

Err...

Is this card the real card, or is the card in the predictions thread the real card? Or was the card in the the predictions thread copied from this card before this card was changed with my name in place of MVS's 'cause he can't write, or am I just thinking about this too hard?

-Z

Eer...I need help with my match description cause I don't understand it...is it the second time you setp into the ring you get eleminated?

Guest midnight_burn

From what i understand you all start in the ring, and you have to throw your opponents out of the ring to eliminate them. Last person left in the ring is the winner.

Hopefully your right...I'll just go with what you said. So they step into the ring from the start of the match, and then if you get throw out of the ring your out.

Guest realitycheck

I think the description's supposed to say 'once you EXIT the ring'. Anyway, it works just like the Royal Rumble, except everyone starts in the ring.

Oh, and thanks for crearing that up, Crusen.

-Z

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

The description says that you're eliminated if you leave the ring and your feet touch the floor.  Since I'm marking the match, I'll say that it means that there are no disqualifications--the only way to be eliminated is to have both feet touch the floor outside the ring, so it's not going to matter whatever else you do--but I'll remind you of the fact that if you step out of the ring to get a chair or something, you're going to be eliminated anyway.  So it's no-DQ.  Go for all the low-blows and dirty tricks you want, but if you guys start going for ladders or other ridiculous crap, I will job you like fiends.  Fiends, I say!

I have a question of my own too. If the opponent taps out or is Technacaly Knocked Out then is that wrestler eliminated from the match automaticly or is that wrestler just dead weight if he's KOed? AND how does the referee signal a TKO? (a.k.a. how he judges if the wrestler is KOed)

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

God dammit, Cutthroat.  Read the fricking description!  I just laid it out for you!  I don't like publicly berating people, but jesus, you bring it on yourself every single day!

Look.  The ONLY WAY someone is eliminated is if BOTH THEIR FEET TOUCH THE FLOOR OUTSIDE THE RING.  If they tap out, IT DOESN'T MATTER.  If they get knocked out, IT DOESN'T MATTER UNLESS SOMEONE THROWS THEM OUT OF THE RING AND BOTH THEIR FEET TOUCH THE GROUND.

Understand it?  If you don't, you're a tool.  That goes for all y'all.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Hehe, you tell 'em Eddie Mac. ;)

And no, I'm NOT sucking up so that I'll have a better chance of winning when you mark my matches...ok maybe I am. :P

Guest crusen86

As a note to the battle royal match, you don't have to throw your opponent out over the top rope. Just out of the ring in anyway will do.

Guest WrestlingDeacon

I don't want to sound snooty here, but hasn't anyone ever seen a good old fashioned battle royale before? They're pretty easy to follow. Of course, throwing out the over the top rule sort of changes tradition, but eh...

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I don't want to sound snooty here, but hasn't anyone ever seen a good old fashioned battle royale before?

PERCICELY what I was thinking. I mean, assuming these are WRESTLING boards infested with WRESTLING fans, shouldn't they at least have a general knowledge of how different types of WRESTLING matches work?

Guest Ace309

One would assume.

Of course, I have no idea what half of the popular moves are these days... all poor Danny Williams wants me to do is tell him if my Lotus suplex is a T-bone, and I have no idea.

That is, incidentally, THE worst picture of Scott Hall I've ever seen, and that includes someone's sig pic in the WWF folder where he looks all stoned and goofy. (Yes, I know that doesn't narrow it down at all, but...)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

:0 Yes, I'm aware of that, but this was the only picture of the entire Clique I could find. And I looked all over the net but couldn't find one without Nash. ;)

So whats going to happen to the wrestler that wins the Battle Royal? Nothing TV Title shot, er something...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Meh.  You'll be smiled upon by the world.  You'll get what you get for winning any match: a chance to move on to bigger and better things.

OR, in my case, I COULD lose, and maybe go UP the ladder, since the TV Title is basically, "King of the Newbies"! OOOH OOH! Edwin, Crusen, since you two are basically head pimps of this league, BRING BACK THE JOBBER'S CHAMPIONSHIP!

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Was Lucky the Jobber's Champion?  I forget...heh heh.  Ah, the good ol' days.

It would be nice if I could hit some one over their head with a steel chair right about now...

Guest crusen86

I think the line would be too long. But it could be a good fund raising event - $5 a hit! Think of the millions...

Guest Suicide King

Goddamn T-Bone and TNT getting me their unusually good matches a whole day ahead of time!  Now I actually have to think about who the TV Champ will be!  Ah well... there's still several hours left for one of them to do something stupid so I can job one out of spite.

Such promptness and talent will not go unpunished.  Let it be noted for future generations.

;)

Guest Insanityman

Heh, I wrote Cassidy as the champion, and Lucky no showed, so Galatea made Lucky the champion. I went crazy on the G man, who took me off the next card, then I calmed down.

Sign in to follow this