Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm card (April 18/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Here we go...

---------------------------------

Show: SWF Storm

Date: April 18, 2002

Arena: The Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum in Des Moines, Iowa!

Due date: April 18, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

Notes – Remember, send your matches to both your marker and me!

- This show is due Thursday.  Got it?  Not Friday...Thursday!

US TITLE TOURNAMENT ROUND 1 MATCH

Munich vs. The Prophet

- Munich’s back after taking time off for nagging injuries.  He faces the Prophet and his cool new “I don’t care” attitude!

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: Suicide King

Johnny Rotten vs. Perfect Bo

- A feud seems to be growing between these two recently returned wrestlers.  On last week’s Storm Bo and Sacred teamed up on Rotten following their triple threat match.  On the upcoming Storm (this thing with every show being called Storm gets confusing) Rotten gets a change at revenge and the chance to win the US title!

NO-DQ ICTV TITLE MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto © vs. Thoth

- On Storm Thoth defeated the Hville Thugg.  A major win to say the least.  As such Stubby wants to keep Thoth as far away from da Pound as possible and instead point him towards Edwin and the Carnies (also enemies of da Pound) by giving him this ICTV title shot.

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts only count within the ring.

Word Limit: 5000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

Lady Red vs. Jay Dawg

- Lady Red has already faced Jay Dawg in a US title match (which K-Os won) since debuting in the SWF and now she’ll try to stop him from advancing in the tournament.  Besides we know all women naturally hate and are disgusted by Dawg, so booking this match is a natural.

Mistress Sarah vs. Chris Raynor

- For those of you who haven’t been reading your IGNWF history text, Raynor and Sarah used to be in the Carnival together and that crazy guy managed to impregnate Sarah’s vagetarian buddy Caisha (which she wasn’t overly pleased with).  Sarah has since abandoned the Midnight Carnival and Raynor has managed to slip through a loophole and return to the SWF despite losing a retirement match.  The two will fight on Storm.

TRIPLE THREAT TAG TEAM MATCH

Fallout & Spider Nekura vs. Hville Thugg & Sacred vs. Mark Stevens & El Luchadore Magnifico

- It’s the Midnight Carnival vs. da Pound vs. the Clan…in a tag match for the ages!  Which stable will come out on top?

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect.  3 men are allowed in the ring at once and each man can only tag his partner.  The first team to score a pinfall, submission or knockout is the winner.

Word Limit: 6000 words

-------------------------------------

Mothernature says..."

Guest chirs3

Mothernature doesn't have much to say these days, does she?

Anywho...

ELM gets two women on Storm, and I get Sarah this time? Is this a good week for us or what? ;)

Stats coming soon.

Guest Insanityman

*Marks out for card, then the arena being where I just was a few days ago...*

Awesome card.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn spiffy card, yo.  ::whine:: I want in on that main event!!  So good!  Does this mean Spider's back in action?  And Munich's back in action too!  Oh, happy day!  US Title tournament looks pretty good.  I'm feeling Raynor and Bo in the final, but who knows.  Everybody could go all the way.  Spiff!

And when I said I wanted to have a title defense on this show, well, you didn't have to go and give it to the guy who just beat Thugg!  Dooooooooooooooom!  This should be a goodie.  Funny how since I've gotten this thing I've basically fought Thoth and Sacred, and that's about it...heh.

...back to sleep!!

Guest Thoth

Not a badd card at all.  This US Tournament looks good, too.

Not to mention Edwin vs Thoth, ICTV belt on the line, Take 3.  Edwin is 2 and 0 in these matches.  Funny, I remarked to him that next time there was a rematch, I wouldn't lose.  Granted, that was just me letting off some steam, but I've wanted another shot against the Crown Prince for some time.

And I really really hope Spider Nekura knows he's booked.  These days, he hasn't told anyone anything.

Guest Zero_Cool

Woohoo! I'm facing Outcast!

*marks out for the tourney*

stats should be available shortly..

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Ugh, take me off the card. I will explain in a post on the Community Board.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Take you off the card?

Seeing as how that would screw up the tournament...

...no.

Mothernature says since when did a no-show bother Dawg?"

Guest AnnieEclectic

dooooon't you dare Dawg.....

dammit, my match highly depends on you beingz my opponent, as I've already halfway done, plus, remember Molly?

And by the way, I have excellent news for you and you leave for a week? Damn you!

Get back soon so I can stab you some more!

-Annie

Guest Insanityman

YES! That main-event should own, and even better Nekura's back! I hope...

Guest Beingz0wningj00

You know Stubby... who even said this tourney was a good fucking idea?

You already hate them.

And you strip me of the title? Why, because a double noshow? You make me look like a bitch in the process.

It's not like you can't delay it until Smarkdown. I should be able to work by then. Ugh...

Annie... I have no fucking idea... I think my access will be up by Friday.

Stupid fucking tournaments