TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
deancoles

Shawn Michaels 1994

After Wrestlemania 10,Shawn Michaels had a period until Summerslam where he had a singles match with Razor Ramon on Monday Night Raw and the rest of the time he was at ringside for Diesel,Why was this? I'm thinking it was either an Injury or there was no available feud for him at the time.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
I think he was banged up from the ladder match and other and just took some time off. -Jim

I think thats the answer. Shawn worked a tough schedule for several years, especially once he turned heel, and just need time off to heal his body.

Actually, I believe it was in his contract that he got the summer off. Most people expected Michaels to leave WWF for WCW after WMX, but they managed to keep him by promising him the summer mostly off from wrestling.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Actually, I believe it was in his contract that he got the summer off. Most people expected Michaels to leave WWF for WCW after WMX, but they managed to keep him by promising him the summer mostly off from wrestling.

If Michaels wanted the summer off why was he on MNR (and various other WWF Sindicated shows) for the whole summer? I'd just do an injury angle and relax at home for the time instead of traveling everywhere.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Also, why would he be a tag team champion at Summerslam? Use logic.

In WWF/E?!!

Read the sig.

|

|

|

|

V

If Michaels wanted the summer off why was he on MNR (and various other WWF Sindicated shows) for the whole summer? I'd just do an injury angle and relax at home for the time instead of traveling everywhere.

My guess is he just wanted to travel with his best buddy Nash.

Also, why would he be a tag team champion at Summerslam?  Use logic.

In WWF/E?!!

Read the sig.

|

|

|

|

V

Totally forgot....oops.

Guest Krazy Karter

Wrestlemania X was booked as Shawn's last WWF match.

He was expected to leave for WCW, but came to a 23rd hour agreement and was at RAW the next night, to the locker room's surprise.

If Michaels had wrestled during the summer who could he have feuded with? Luger(the Tatanka thing started in July) and the 1-2-3 Kid(after the match with Bret) were the only credible faces who weren't in a long term program during that time period.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
If Michaels had wrestled during the summer who could he have feuded with? Luger(the Tatanka thing started in July) and the 1-2-3 Kid(after the match with Bret) were the only credible faces who weren't in a long term program during that time period.

Good Point....he was half-way involved with Ramon, although it was part of Deisel/Ramon instead.