Jump to content

Whos the ugliest man in wrestling?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I think the warty ampitted wonder that was Giant Haystacks (Loch Ness) is worthy of a place.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
Posted
BTW Cunnysmythe wtf is wrong with you that you'd take JAZZ over jackie.

She gets a lot of flak but c'mon....JAZZ!!!! WTF!!!!

Jackie at least has a far more feminine physique unless your into the whole body-building chick thing in which case disregard my last comment and the only reason jackie gets so much flak is because she's black and don't anyone try to deny it, she ain't that bad-lookin!

I never actually said that. I was trying to think of something aesthetically positive about Jazz and that's all I had. I thought Jackie spoke for herself. She's infinitely better than Jazz.

 

And as her getting flak for being black... You don't see Sharmell being buried.

Guest Special K
Posted

Anyone mentioned King Kong Bundy? The man DOES look like a penis in a broken black condom. (My friend has some JCW tapes, they're priceless). His face also looks like some kind of mishapen jelly bean.

 

    A to the women, someone in the WWF needs to get someone who can do makeup. Lita looked much better in ECW/early WWF, and Jazz actually looked better wearing minimal makeup, and normal wrestling clothes (not that she was a hottie). Whatever they're spackling on their chicks just makes Molly, who goes for the natural look, that much hotter by comparison.

Guest midnight_burn
Posted

Paul Bearer and Crowbar would have to be right up there.

Guest What?!
Posted
The ugliest man would have to be el gigante without a doubt.

Here's a question to make us all feel uncomfortable who's the best-looking guy?

The Rock. Plus he has the hottest group of women fans in the WWF. Well, from what I see. There are some ugly Rock female fans, but the women who I think are hot seem to have adopted Rocky as their favorite wrestler.

Posted
Oh, and I think Terri is hot, I don't see why people say she isn't.

1. Bleached hair that is so fried it looks like a dry bale of hay.

 

2. So over-tanned that could use her skin to make a football.

 

3. Every single rib is visible - I don't dig the ethiopian look.

Posted
The Rock. Plus he has the hottest group of women fans in the WWF. Well, from what I see. There are some ugly Rock female fans, but the women who I think are hot seem to have adopted Rocky as their favorite wrestler.

And hands down, the Hardy Boyz have the ugliest female fans. or at least the heaviest.

Guest Singular
Posted

Wasn't Lita much more attractive when she was in ECW and with Essa Rios?

Is she on steroids?

Guest dreamer420
Posted

I hope for her sake she's not.  She looked wicked in ECW and since coming to the wwf her face has seemed to change in apperance a little, and her tits have gotten way bigger.

Guest notJames
Posted
I hope for her sake she's not.  She looked wicked in ECW and since coming to the wwf her face has seemed to change in apperance a little, and her tits have gotten way bigger.

Wicked good or wicked bad? I thought she looked a lot better in ECW as Miss Congeniality: not so completely made up, not so buff or boob-tastic. Now she looks like a Bizarro-Sable.

Guest Dick Hertz
Posted

Lita definitely took some kind of steroid becase some of that shit DOES fuck up your face if you do enough of it. Look at Kurt Angle and HHH. Both were basically good looking dudes but look pretty messed up now. I remember when Lita first came into the WWF she was hotter than hell, now it seems like her face is shaped all weird. If its not steroids than what?

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
Posted

I wish I knew how to post pictures from my hard drive. I have a picture of Beetlejuice in the Steiner Recliner that would end this conversation.

 

http://ddtdigest.com/features/downfall.htm

 

He's the guy in the Steiner Recliner towards the bottom of the page.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
Posted

Jesus, that page was long. Do you mean the black guy? He was hideous.

 

If you want to post pics from your hard drive, I recommend setting up a free account at auction.2y.net and posting them there, then linking from them.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
Posted
Do you mean the black guy?

 

Yes.

 

He was hideous.

 

My point exactly.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
Posted

Why didn't your post count go up when you posted that?

 

EDIT: Oh, the sick, bastard irony.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
Posted

Oh but it did. 512 and counting...or it better be after this post.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...