TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Well what do you know...Coach WASN'T awful on RAW

I was shocked at Coach's 180 turn on Raw last night...he was still able to play a heel, yet not kill the show like he did last time. I think in his case less is more. He can still do the Bischoff kiss ass and be a heel, but when he doesn't go off the deep end and step over everyone's lines he isn't bad and I think actually adds to the show.

Guest JMA
It's nice to FINALLY have someone who disagrees with JR on occasion.

Yeah, they keep trying to keep Lawler in between face and heel and it just doesn't work.

Yeah. Remember when he went from not liking, to liking, then to not liking La Resistance?

Talk about weird.

It's nice to FINALLY have someone who disagrees with JR on occasion.

Yeah, they keep trying to keep Lawler in between face and heel and it just doesn't work.

Yeah. Remember when he went from not liking, to liking, then to not liking La Resistance?

Talk about weird.

Replace La Res with Evolution or Chris Jericho for example, and it's still correct.

I believe WWE should get rid of Lawler now... Coach makes a far, far better colour commentator than Lawler at this stage of his career.

Amazing really, Coach was an awful announcer, but one heel turn later and he's a damn entertaining colour commentator, IMO

I second the getting rid of Lawler, he's just a complete waste at this point. Hearing his pathetic squealing throughout the show just reminds me how good he used to be. I hope Coachman keeps up the good work, he was damned good last night.

Amen. Coach was actually acting like a proper heel announcer. During the Evolution/Christian-Jericho match, Flair started to tap out. Coach said that he didn't see anything! Not THAT is how a heel commentator acts. If something is so blatant that you can't spin it positively towards the heel, you DENY it even happened.

So Lawler. Which one of you has been in the business all your life? Are you sure it's not Coach?