TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

Feed & Book

As feedback threads are pretty empty these days, Im making a combined thread for feed on this weeks show and booking for next week.

My feed: Big thanks to PRL for bringing excellent work as ever. Great main event from Shuffle, and Calvin's match was v good too. As I say every week, a few more contributers and we'd be putting out excellent shows.

I believe there are a few more PRL segments to go in, and I had to swop a few things round for coninuity on JR getting attacked.

Booking for next week:

NA title: Shuffle vs Stephen Joseph- special ref Dan Black

Reject & Jailbait vs HELLFIRE part II for tag title shot

Guest Dids

40oz Jimmy Carter against random jobber (is this the show in Puerto Rico, or is that the following week?).

Yup, next will be the special IntenseZone from Puerto Rico: The Battle of San Juan. From Roberto Clemente Stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico in front of 30,000 screaming fans.

There is going to be a special opening ceramony featuring:

-Funkmaster Flex will be the master of ceramnony

-Public Enemy and Audioslave will do a cover of "No Chance In Hell", PRL's theme song

-OaOasT AngleMania III: What It All Comes Down To Countdown Ad

-Puerto Rican Lightning will speak throughout the show to the fans.

-Before the main event, a special video will be played dedicated to PRL and Marc Anthony will sing the Puerto Rico National Anthem with a special suprise for PRL.

And the main event will be an 8 Man Tag Team Match:

Puerto Rican Lightning, Colombian Heat, Cuban Wall, and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member

vs.

The Mad Cappa, "Shooter" Jay Darring, Teddy Weddy, and K-NESS. Thomas Rodriguez will be the referee.

With a fireworks display to end the show.

-Shuffle, how about 40oz Jimmy Carter takes on Spanish Fly from the Lightning Crew?

-Also, JR will not be the announcer for the show. Vitamin X, Cuban Wall, and Thomas Rodriguez will be doing commentary for the show. Even though they are heels, I want them to call the matches without biased. They will be fair and balanced, praising both the faces and the heels.

-Mystery Eskimo, I want Cuban Wall, Vitamin X, and Thomas Rodriguez to act like heels and rip apart Shuffle and Stephen Joseph during the North American Title Match, which makes sense storyline wise, since The Shuffle and Stephen Joseph have fought and defeated Puerto Rican Lightning before.

-And even though the fans will be pro-PRL, they will still cheer the faces and boo the heels...unless a face is taking on a Lightning Crew member, in that case, they will boo the face.

This will be my first time posting an OaOasT show, so I'll try to make the show great. Send all matches and segments to me by Tuesday Morning at 9:00 a.m.. That's Tuesday Morning at 9:00 a.m.. I'll have the show completed by either Tuesday night, or Wednesday afternoon. Send all the stuff to me. Let's make this show rock!

-The #1 MST3K Mark a.k.a. Puerto Rican Lightning a.k.a. Tha Puerto Rican

Guest Dids

I'd rather Jimmy take on a random jobber of my creation. It'll just make it easier for me to write.

Hmmm, I haven't recieved anything yet.

Just to remind you, send everything to me by Tuesday Morning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time!. That's Tuesday Morning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time!.

Let's make this show great!

Guest Dids

Better than me...

Real life is getting in the way- and I thik I'm going to have to hold off until next week for 40ozJC's debut. Sorry about that.

I got the NA Title Match. I take it The Shuffle will not be sending me Jimmy Carter's debut this week. And I will be writing the 8 Man Tag Team Match which shall be completed tommorrow. All that is left is the HELLFIRE vs. Reject/Y2Jailbait match, and the special Puerto Rican ceramony which I am also writing, and the show can be posted.

I would like if everything was sent to me by 9 a.m. tommorrow morning, but I won't be done with the 8 Man Tag until tommorrow night, so expect the show to be posted either tommorrow night or if not, Wednesday night the latest.

Guest FrigidSoul

I hate to be Mr. Cynic but you wanted to be able to post a show and then you take forever to do so because you can't finish your stuff. That's not being very considerate to the whole IZ roster. I'm not trying to ruffle feathers, I am however saying next time ya gotta put things into perspective and be able to run with the ball when they give it to ya...as it is you got drilled 5 yards in the backfield and the ball is bouncing about on the field now.

Guest FrigidSoul

I'm not trying to be hard on him, I'm just saying its a tad on the crappy side. I understand people have jobs and what have you but when you get into group hobbies where in this case people are relying upon you to also have their fun ya gotta be able to put the time towards it...like watch ones less TV program or something.

Guest Dids

In the spirit of saying what's on everybody's mind.

The reason that IZ's been late so often is that we've been waiting on PRL's stuff every time.

Couple that with making a big point of everybody having their stuff in early- and it just doesn't look good.

We do have to wait on PRL, but then without him IZ would be far far worse and we'd barely have a show at all. Plus this is the first time he's posted a show, and its not as easy as it looks sometimes.

Sign in to follow this