TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AM The Kid

Storylines

Guest AM The Kid

If you were on the WWF writing team what fueds would you start and what kind of storylines would you invent?

Guest the living legend

I'd form an anti american group with Jericho, Storm, Christian, Test. Give Jericho a long title reign and have Benoit come back and beat him

Maybe have a new horsemen vs NWO thing leading to the split

Guest alexcc79

Living Legend, I've tghought about, and posted, a very similar idea before.  In mine I thought that Benoit should come back heel, and join the group.  Jericho could continually talk about how he won on his own.  The others, except Benoit, would all just shut up and follow Jericho.  Benoit, however, would get increasingly mad at Jericho not showing appreciation for the help he gets from his Canadian friends, and he could attack Jericho, turning him face.  Or he could do like Farooq did to the Rock and refuse to save him.  Then they could show down in a heel vs. heel match that would turn Benoit face over the course of 30 minutes of awesome selling and psychology.

Guest AM The Kid

Wow...that idea kicks ass. Here's my spin on it:

Benoit comes back and joins his fellow Canadians in the battle against the NWO and WCW but Benoit ends up taking a leading becuase Jericho is too busy and stops caring about the other guys in the stable(Christian, Lance Storm and maybe Test). They start following what Benoit says even when Jericho is around, Jericho gets pissed off and turns on the group in a little hissy fit and tells them to turn against Benoit...they refuse to and kick Jerichos ass. But soon after they still keep it a hell faction, leaving Benoit fueding with Jericho.

Guest Cataclysm911

I'd bring back the 4 Horsemen.

Ric Flair & Arn Anderson as the managers (someone has to be able to cut a promo).

Chris Benoit

Lance Storm

"The Enforcer" Mike Awesome

Chris Kanyon

I think it could work. All of the men can wrestle at least.