TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Cheap Seats on ESPN Classic

Just watched an episode of the show. It's not good. It's the Sklar brothers talking over 1980s midsouth wrestling...somewhere in their lives someone told them they were funny and should get into comedy...whoever that was I would like to go back into time to shoot for.

Imagine MST3K doing Midsouth Wrestling...now picture the same thing with two guys that just aren't funny.

That's it.

Guest Krazy Karter

I saw a commercial for it, but I don't get ESPN Classic.

So basically they go through ESPN's old footage and parody it. Is it mainly wrestling they lament?

Guest Choken One

At least they have a knowledge of professional wrestling history...Its not just Wrestling because they only have 10 shows worth of footage...they do alot of things I guess.

Cold Pizza is fuckin awful when you have the guy from Hangin With Mr. Cooper and Darryl Dawkins doing some comic bits from the NBA All Star Weekend, it's time to stop. When D grade celebrities, who'd sell their left nut to be on the Saturday Early Show, look extremely pissed to be on your show IT'S TIME TO STOP.

Guest Salacious Crumb

The 2nd episode of cheap seats was much better. They did the Cal/Stanford 82 game and the jokes were a lot better.

And despite the jokes coming off badly during the Mid-South stuff they at least were knowledgable about wrestling. And I thought the comment about a wrestler saying he wants to say a few words was pretty good.