TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Putting out feelers...

I'm not sure if I want to sell yet, but I wanted to see what some people would be willing to pay for the following..

- 80+ tapes of RAW dating September 1995 to August 2002. It's pretty much every episode with a few here and there missing.

- Several WWF pay per views from the In Your House where Bret defeated Diesel for the World Title until the summer of 2000 I'm thinking.. whenver Jeff Jarrett was feuding with Chyna, I'm a little spotty on dates off the top of my head right now. ;)

How do you have it set up? The RAW's on individual tapes, or several on a tape? If we wanted specific ones, could you put them on one tape?

There are normally 4 shows per tape. Since without commercials, a RAW tends to go about just under 1hr30min. Which fits perfectly on a 6 hour tape.

Also, I'm not looking to dub specific episodes out onto other tapes. This is a tape collection that I've had for 7+ years, and is a bitch to move around with. I've never even gone back and watched any of it. I've just had it for the sake of having and I want to see if I can make some cash if I do decide to get rid of it. ;)

As for the rest of y'all, it's good you're interested. But I asked what you'd be willing to pay for the tapes. Let me know. :)