TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mole

Who would win in a fight...

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

The complete and utter stupidity of this thread should get you banned. I am speech-less. Congrats. I hope your balls fall off.

The complete and utter stupidity of this thread should get you banned.  I am speech-less.  Congrats.  I hope your balls fall off.

Ohh, so bitching about not being able to change your name isn't stupid? Aww, poor Banky.

Bah, I decided to just go with the "stupid crap." This is stupid crap, so I put it in here.

This isn't the stupid crap folder, its the hardcore discussing folder. Hold on, I'll be back for further confirmation. Maybe you just got yourself banned.

Guest FrigidSoul

Just remember Banky, if you get Mole banned you'll feel empty on the inside. You'll start missing that feeling you get when pointing out his flaws.

Even the Village Idiot has his job to do, and Mole performs that job to the very best of his capabilities.

Wow Banky, wow.

Speechless....I have that affect on many bitches....

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Well I'll travel all the way to Banky's home province to shake his hand if he can rid the board of Mole.

No, you just make me sad.

I start a thread about HD being full of stupid crap, and everyone tells me that this is what HD is. So instead of bitching about it some more, I raise the flag and admit I was wrong.

If you can't beat them, you join them. I asked a question, a stupid question, and you get all heated.

Hell, the main thing I post in is Movies/TV/DVD and I barely see you in there. After this little "flame war" or whatever it is, I'll just stop coming to HD. I'll just stick to Movies, because that is all I really care about, mostly just the Angel thread.

No, you just make me sad.

I start a thread about HD being full of stupid crap, and everyone tells me that this is what HD is. So instead of bitching about it some more, I raise the flag and admit I was wrong.

If you can't beat them, you join them. I asked a question, a stupid question, and you get all heated.

Hell, the main thing I post in is Movies/TV/DVD and I barely see you in there. After this little "flame war" or whatever it is, I'll just stop coming to HD. I'll just stick to Movies, because that is all I really care about, mostly just the Angel thread.

Oh get over your whiny self. You broke the fucking rules. You deserve to be banned. Hell, you openly stated you posted and I quote "stupid crap" just as Dames advised not to do.

Now your punk-ass Angel thread is taken away from you - fucking pathetic femmebot.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

this is funny because Mole tried to turn "heelish" in a desperate attempt to win the approval of Banky when he was feuding with me.

this is funny because Mole tried to turn "heelish" in a desperate attempt to win the approval of Banky when he was feuding with me.

Now he's turtling like a total ho. He'll be banned by morning.

'Tis a shame. The Hardcore Discussion folder seemed to be on a bit of an upswing, thanks in large part to Hoff and his drunken Paint Shop drawings, Banky and his musings on fashion, and various other threads that were making Hardcore Discussion fun again. Then Mole comes along and shits all over everything. That's life, I suppose.

'Tis a shame. The Hardcore Discussion folder seemed to be on a bit of an upswing, thanks in large part to Hoff and his drunken Paint Shop drawings, Banky and his musings on fashion, and various other threads that were making Hardcore Discussion fun again. Then Mole comes along and shits all over everything. That's life, I suppose.

Hence his deserved banning. Everyone is pushing their weight on one way or another, and he's just posting putrid shit about nothingess.

Mole is being prejuditized against. I say this because I am a champion of the people.

Prejudiced.

And no, mole posted something really really really unfunny then afterwards to cover his tracks, he admitted to breaking the forus rules. He deserves a banning...or at least a swift kick ni the nuts.

Hence his deserved banning. Everyone is pushing their weight on one way or another, and he's just posting putrid shit about nothingess.

Well, let's do things the Democratic way. All in favor of Mole being banned? Just think...no more stupid posts, no more claims of "I'm over it", no more Mole telling you that you can't hurt his feelings, no more Mole saying that this folder is shit, then making it shittier....it'll be great. Show of hands, everyone.

Well, let's do things the Democratic way. All in favor of Mole being banned? Just think...no more stupid posts, no more claims of "I'm over it", no more Mole telling you that you can't hurt his feelings, no more Mole saying that this folder is shit, then making it shittier....it'll be great. Show of hands, everyone.

*Seconds the motion*

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Just remember Banky, if you get Mole banned you'll feel empty on the inside. You'll start missing that feeling you get when pointing out his flaws.

Even the Village Idiot has his job to do, and Mole performs that job to the very best of his capabilities.

Hate to ask, but who would take over as the residential moron if MoleSlayer was banned?

Hate to ask, but who would take over as the residential moron if MoleSlayer was banned?

You.

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

You.

Why not the Thanks guy? I think everyone else enjoys him more than me. Or maybe uh...(jumps out window)