TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

Irl

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

The boards are again, kind of dead, so I decided it would be cool if we had a 'In Real Life' kind of threat. Post what you character is like, and then tell us what you are like, and compare you to your character.

Poisyn: A sick, sadictic, angry heel who dosen't really give a damn about anyone but himself. Comes off as kind of a punk. He gets pissed off easily, and at moments can seen depressed. He has long, strawberry blond colored hair that is braided, and he stands 6'3".

In Real Life: Not even close to Poisyn. Hell, my name isn't even Poisyn, it's Matthew Altieri. I'm 5'8", 125 Pounds. (Yes, I'm a walking stick figue). I'm very, very built for my age, though, I just have been working on my stamina for a long time and I've lost alot of weight from working on it.  A student a my local middle school. My hair is short, black hair with red highlights. I'm very, very built for my age I'm actually pretty care-free and easy going. Like Poisyn, I'm kind of a punkish person, not really caring what other people think of me. And I'm single, ladies...:D. If I had a pic of me, I would post it, but I don't...I'll try to ge one...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

All right, I'll bite.  Though half of you undoubtedly know all of it already.

SWF - Edwin MacPhisto, crown prince of flash and panache, a loony Brit who leads the Midnight Carnival.  Standing around 6'6", tall, lanky, with wild red hair, a yellow eye, and a green one.  Ridiculous, goofy, chaotic, never shuts up, always seeking to put on a show.  Comes off as a bit flamboyant.  Drinks strawberry daiquiris and has way too much fun playing with words.  An overblown rock star and theatrical ham come to the wrestling ring.  Is cooler than the King of Hearts.

Real life - Me?  Student at the University of Virginia, inevitable English major, and almost a foot shorter than Edwin.  Not British in the least, not tall, not lanky, just somewhat average.  Hair is neither wild nor red, eyes actually match.  Ridiculous, goofy, never shuts up, always seeking to put on a show (or play, to be more specific).  Can play flamboyant, but prefers to be called sensitive.  Drinks strawberry daiquiris as well as the occasional Smirnoff or Stolies mixer, and has way too much fun playing with words, to the point of drawing groans from friends on many occasions.  About as white as white can get, but still undefeated in freestyle rap battles.  Is cooler than the King of Hearts.

So, uh, I guess Edwin is me.  But British.  And tall.  And a bit fruitier.  And on acid.  So, uh, not like me.  The things we learn!

P.S.: All incarnations of said user are way cooler than the King of Hearts.

Guest Insanityman

Then allow me to say Edwin you got to be one of the funniest and wierdest guys ever to have to hang out with. ;). No offense but that eye thing is a bit, freaky?

IL: Sadistic, stands 6'3, long spiked black hair. Sinister face, smirk almost always upon it. Serious, not goofy... sometimes a reference to skateboarding in the earlier days. Loves to fight.

Andrew (ME): 5'4" brown hair (just flat or Misfits mohawk... depends on my mood). I do have a rather sinister face... if I need it. Skinny as hell. Goofy, not craving attention... don't care about what others think, besides if they think I'm a prep. I despise preps with all my heart, and I love to skate and fight. Wears basically IL's attire. Can be serious or funny. Likes to play mind-games with preps and enemies. I'd talk more about me, but I'm not self-centered ;). Oh yeah, the often acne attack... no picture, trust me it's a good thing. Edit: I also like to get into trouble, but only to an extent, I question everything and I wonder how the hell my parents ever loved me.

Guest chirs3

SWF: 6 feet 2, 248 lbs. As I've meticulously pointed out... uhm... forever, he's built like Test. Shoulder length hair... Oddly enough, I can't really picture what his face looks like, so I just left that area alone. I picture him as being (when he's not in the ring) a friendly looking kind of guy. He's actually pretty intelligent, but he prefers to showcase goof more often than brains. Replaces his family with friends.

IRL: 5 feet 10 or so... short brown hair... not athletic in the least. Personality-wise, I'm not like Raynor at all... when it comes to doing something even remotely similar to possibly bending a rule, I usually run screaming into the night... or I just walk away if it's not nighttime. I'm a weenie. Going to college next year, no idea what I'm majoring in.

Guest ErekT2k

Hehe,

SJL Erek: 6 feet and 205 pounds. A sort of medium build and is very speedy and athletic. Blond spikes and the usual in ring Jersey w/ Cargo pants. Very goofy at most times but personality can change in an instant if you cross the line. Sensitive when he needs to be, funny when he doesn't.

IRL Erek: 5 feet 9 and 135 pounds. Medium build for my age and I can run in bursts but cannot last in the long run. I'm the blow up type. Not sensitive (or so my female friends tell me), but funny with the dry humor I possess. Brown golden bangs that reaches to the midpart of the back of my head. Fights? I've done a lot of trash talking to peeps I hate but never thrown a punch since, well, a long time ago.

Guest Suicide King

IRL?

Internet Request Live?

Oh my God, I love you Carson!!!  PICK ME!!!  PICK ME!!!!

:D

Note:  Edwin is correct. Every incarnation of him is cooler than KoH.  However, Brian Applewhite (my real name as well as KoH's) is far, far cooler than weaselly little Paul. :D

Guest Ace309

SJL Tom: 21 years old, 5'10", 213 pounds. Perenially egotistical. Modeled on Kaientai DX. Uses a lot of submission holds and head-dropping moves. Really good stamina. Born with a five-o'clock shadow. Defining characteristics include sideburns and Doc Martens, and affinity for beer mugs.

IRL Tom: 19 years old (20 in July), 5'10", wrestles Greco-Roman competitively at 213 (well, 211) now... or at least, he does when he's in shape. ;-) Fairly down to earth, with the occasional bout of completely ridiculous bastard-heel egotism... but he knows he's being a dork and does it on purpose. Big fan of Kaientai DX. 40 bpm resting heart rate. Born with a five-o'clock shadow. Defining characteristics include sideburns and Doc Martens, and an affinity for beer mugs. Almost-Junior Philosophy student at the University at Buffalo.

So, basically, SJL Tom is a very exaggerated version of the ridiculous bastard side of me. It's a fun character to play and I really enjoy it. It's also easy to justify the moves/style I use because those are the actual moves/style that I think a Greco-minded guy would use.

Guest TheBostonStrangler

SWF: The Boston Strangler: 6'10", 290 lbs., not very talkative, impatient, dark, broody.

IRL: Pat Hannon. 6'1", 185, blond hair, green eyes. Slightly overweight (I really need to get back on my program), not particularly athletic. I'm a decent hoops player, but that's it. Sports freak, especially baseball (Yankees suck!). Overall, a fairly talkative guy, although I can get real annoying sometimes. Overall, TBS is just a different character, plain and simple.

Guest CED Ordonez

SJL's Ced Ordonez: The 5'9", 191 pound Filipino. Respects those that earn it, kicks the crap outta those that don't deserve it. He's usually serious when he goes about his business, but has shown lately that he's willing to play along with jokers.

Real Life Cedric Ordonez: The 5'7", 154 pound Filipino.  I'm very quiet and tend to keep to myself most of the time. But if I can connect with people in the right way, I'm really happy-go-lucky. I'm a cool guy if I like you and a complete asshole if I hate you. I play DDR at the local arcade almost every weekend and watch alot of anime and wrestling when I do watch TV.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
Note:  Edwin is correct. Every incarnation of him is cooler than KoH.  However, Brian Applewhite (my real name as well as KoH's) is far, far cooler than weaselly little Paul.  

God damnit!  Grow a goatee for one month and they call you weaselly!

I'll get you and your central time zone bastardity one of these days, Applejacks, one of these days...Hey, did kids beat you up and throw apples at you in middle school?  And they lodged in your back when you turned into a giant bug?

Not cause of your name or anything.  They just did that to me.  Assholes.

SJL: 21 years old. Stands at 6 feet, 215. Typically can be seen in one of his two leather jackets, among other stuff a rock star might wear. An arrogant asshole who only cares about himself. Is already an accomplished wrestler and has a following, leading himself to believe that he is indeed, perfect. Likes to insult anyone and everyone. Is a partier, and has a love for women and a good alcoholic beverage. I'm meant to spout off numerous View Askew and crime film quotes, but I never write it into whatever I do, mostly because I can never remember those quotes.

IRL: 21 years old. 5'6", 175. I used to have long hair, like Mafia, but I shaved it off maybe a month before I even got into the fed. It's now growing out again. I have an "I don't care how I look" style, and can typically can be seen in jeans and black shirts. I have plans for eventually getting the tattoos and more listed in Mafia's stats, and buying a leather trenchcoat, but I always spend my money before then. Although I never show it, I'm said to be insane, with peculiar behaviour. I'll act like a dork or throw myself around Jackass-style to get a few laughs. If I act cocky and arrogant, I don't truly mean it. Don't really play sports a lot. I still do what I can to stay in shape, but I've been slacking lately. As opposed to Mafia, I don't really like to go out all that much. I really just like to be left alone most of the time, and I don't like to be around huge groups of people. Like Mafia, I have a taste for a good glass of beer or something stiffer.

Guest Low Brass

Low Brass: 26 or 27 years old, I think 27.  233 pounds.  6'3".  shaven bald head.  big.  thick.  good at dancing.  loves cereal, namely Lucky Charms.  enjoys a good ribbing at someone else's expense.  hilarious.  goofy.  can be mean, intimidating, and powerful at times, when necessary.  Is very intuitive, artsy, and smart.  Lazy too.

Me: almost 17 years old.  165 pounds.  5'7".  short hair.  big legs, skinny arms, small beer gut (hereditary).  cannot dance worth shit.  loves cereal, namely them all except most with the words "oats, grains, nuts" etc in the title.  enjoys a good ribbing at someone else's expense.  hilarious.  goofy.  cannot be mean, or powerful unless I release all the bent up tension, anger, hate, bad feelings, emotions, and go apeshit on somebody.  However, I am intimidating to those who've heard of me but a) have never met me, b) have only seen me, and/or c) don't know me very well.  For some reason, people are scared of me if they don't know me friendship-wise.  Everybody who is my friends, however, are not in the least bit scared of me... except when I go apeshit, which rarely happens, maybe twice ever.  very intuitive and smart.  Very artistic.  Very lazy.  I am quite possibly the whitest white boy of all time, in the sense that I have no tan of any kind and that I can't dance.  I don't act as white as I look, though.  I love me.  But I wonder if I'd be the same if my last name weren't Woody, which is what I go by because it's much better than my first name.  ((Here comes all the jokes, all of which I've heard before))

So, I am Low Brass, except for being older, bigger, and I'm a lot less impressive looking.  

-Low Brass/Woody

ugh... I can't believe my last name has been revealed to this crowd, especially JD.

Guest Muzz

Sacred : Six foot one and two hundred and thirty one pounds. Short brown hair, blue eyes. Broody, gloomy, depressive, and a hopeless romantic.

Me: I'm actually Hulk Hogan.

Guest redbaron51

Character:Looks: Bald head, with blond goatee. Around 24 Years old, 6'1 and 205 pounds.

IRL: My name is Steve, and I'm an alcoholic. Blond hair, but in dredlocks. I stand 6'1 but I weigh only 185 pounds though. I am not a very fast runner at all. I have no goatee at all also.

Guest Grand Slam

"Grand Slam" Mark Stevens is 6'6, 287 pounds and is 34 years old.  He has a bad left knee.  He has long red hair and a goatee, blue eyes and fair skin.  He is married to a lawyer, Lynn and has a son named Christopher Edward, named after his stablemates Chris Raynor and Edwin MacPhisto.  He is a professional wrestler who used to play minor league baseball and he loves the game.  He despises the Suicide King, a good friend who turned on him some months back.

Chris Hicks is 5'11, 275 pounds and is 29 years old.  He has a bad left knee.  He has short brown hair and a short beard, brown eyes with glasses and fair skin.  He is married to an artist, Debbie and has no children (and rest assured, none of them will be named after stablemates).  He is a systems administrator who wants to be a writer who used to play little league baseball and loves the game.  His good friend is Brian Applewhite, who plays the Suicide King, and he has known him for going on 15 years.

As far as personality goes, as with all good gimmicks, Grand Slam's is a magnification of mine.  he acts differently than I do in many situations, but the feelings all come from me.  I have never really considered changing Grand Slam too much because I really enjoy writing him and his friends.

Guest Perfect_Bo

This should be interesting...

BO  A gangsta heel, 285 pounds and is 6'6...  Dont care about anything or anybody but me...

ME I'm a puerto Rican light skin male...  I'm about 6'5 and weigh about 275 pounds (Was a football player and was going to be in the pros if some fuck up didnt fuck up my knee...  I use to be married, now separated, and I have a child...  What me and Bo have in common is that we're both Gangsta, and we both dont care about anybody else...  I care about my daughter and my ex-wife (I still do love her)..  I'm 21 years old and OMG I'm a fuckin teacher in a rehab program and I smoke good fuckin weed...  Weird huh?

Well, that's me...  There's only a few people that know my real real real name, and if they speak, they will die...

{Looks at ROtten}  I'll kill you man, besides, I know you're real name as well

:-D

B "Will kill Rotten." O

Guest Suicide King

Heh.  Learn something new every day.  I always thought you were black, Bo. (not that there's anything wrong with being Puerto Rican) ;)  (or being black)  (or being white)  (oh crap, I must have offended someone by now) ;)

Let this be a lesson about assumptions!  They make an ass of you!!!

No, not me.  Just you.

;)

Guest HVilleThugg

na na ni na na!!  I knew he was Puerto Rican, and you didn't...na na ni na na!!

I am so smart...

S-M-R-T...I mean, S-M-A-R-T!

You have offended me senor Applewhite...

*slaps King in the face with a glove*

...and now we must duel!

Da "deuling masta" H

Guest Suicide King

You don't want that, Thugg. I will straight up wreck yo shit.

KoH

::desperately looking for a good way to end this but only coming up with, "word."::

Guest Longdogger_Pete

"Longdogger" Pete MacDougal is 6'6", weighs 272, hails from Miami, Florida, and turns 35 this July.  White, though too much time in Miami Beach has darkened his skin.  Usually wears torn jeans, dark sunglasses, and a tie-dye T-shirt or Hawaiian floral print shirt with the top button open.  Occasionally wears a black leather jacket.  Veteran wrestler who has held numerous titles in numerous promotions over the years.  Enjoys every second of the business with a passion, though he often wonders how many good years he has left.  Single; life on the road occupies too much of his time to worry about romantic entanglements.  Friends with former XF9 stablemates Low Brass, Erek Taylor, and Sydney Sky; enemies with the Boston Strangler and Mistress Sarah.

Dan Matteson is 5'11", weighs 190, hails from Palm Bay, Florida, and turns 23 this July.  White; life near the beaches has done nothing to help this condition.  Strictly casual dresser; sticks to T-shirts and jeans.  Works as a grocery manager overseeing a daytime stock crew; occasionally imitates wrestling moves (and has wrestled Sarah and others in the past) but is too out of shape to fight worth a damn.  Hates his work with a passion, but the pay is good enough to afford his apartment.  Happily involved with live-in girlfriend (the real-life Sydney Sky).  Friends with the real-life Mistress Sarah in addition to numerous wrestling/gaming buddies.

Guest Zero_Cool

Munich: 6'4", 261.  Wears a black t-shirt, black cargo combination to the ring.  Brown hair, brown eyes.  Witty and confident.

Jon Dehn:  6'3", 275.  Brown hair, brown eyes.  17 in June.  I live in Flower Mound, Texas, a place I kinda despise.  I'm fairly lazy, but do things when I have to.  Well, I am witty, however don't have overwhelming confidence.  I guess that's the difference..

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Flunkmasta Flexxx : 6' 5", 257 pounds. Wears torn jeans and a loose black t-shirt, has dark dreaded hair and is athletic, although alcohol abuse has degraded his abilities. He is an obnoxious loud-mouthed jackass who likes to swing sticks around and make use of double-entendre words for lude comedy. Thinks that the SWF's fanbase is full of mass-marketed tools who don't know jackshit about his life or anything. Doesn't care about anybody, doesn't care about championships.... he only has one agenda : beating the shit out of stupid punks, and getting some.

"ICD" Dan W : 5' 6" and 140 pounds. Out of shape, but not terribly. Quiet and usually nice, if you don't come off as a complete idiot at first. Has a deranged sense of humor, and acts crazy at times. Hates that parents don't understand what "positive reenforcement" is. Future game developer.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Meh, what the hell... I have five minutes...

As the SWF's Mike Van Siclen... he's 23, standing 6'5", 237, pretty built, longish black hair, red tips, blue eyes... yeah.

As the real world's Joe P... he's 13, standing 6' even, 152, pretty in-shape.  Loves sports in general... defending New Hampshire state champion!  Whoo!.. yeah, shortish black hair dyed red, blue eyes, pretty face.. oh yeah.

- Mike Van Siclen

Guest Ash Ketchum

Ash Ketchum is 6'5", weighs 255, hails from Tampa, Florida, and turns 29 this September.  White,  usually wears jean shorts, dark sunglasses, and a T-shirt of his choosing. Looks just like WWF prodigy Randy Orton (The other guy besides Brock), only his hair is spiked.  Veteran wrestler who has held numerous titles in numerous promotions over the years, including the ECW Tag Team Titles (with Raven). Enjoys every second of the business with a passion. Comical joker, much like Edwin MacPhisto, with a passion for Pepsi Twist. Lives next door to Hulk Hogan ^_^.  Currently dating Misty, hoping to one day marry her.  Friends with former and current XF9 stablemates, The Carnies, and Vlad De Burrov, just to name a few. The Clan, Stryke, Xero, and ESPECIALLY Jacob Helmsley are his enemies.

Brian Szabelski is 5'8", weighs 135, hails from Marine City, Michigan, and is 16 year old white boy. Likes T-shirts and jeans. Is in soccer and on the track team, though he resents jonng distance --;;;;. Uses cousin to practice wrestling moves sometimes, in good shape. Happily involved online with girlfriend in Los Angeles (the person, who hopefully, will be taking over as Misty soon to help little old me ^_^).  Friends with just about everyone he knows from the SJL (though he hasn't met them all IRL yet) in addition to numerous wrestling/gaming buddies. Has goofy friends. ^_^

Randy Turner is a 6'8", 268 pound wrestler from Fort Worth, where the stars at night are big and bright *clap clap clap clap* deep in the heart of Texas.  A big monster with a short temper, this man will work his ass off to win a match, and when he doesn't win, he doesn't take to well to it.

Jake Ryder is a 6'2" trampoline wrestling whipping boy from the MIDWEST SIEYD!!! LOL!!!111  Known back in his old hometown of Galesburg, Illinois (Birthplace of the famous poet Carl Sandburg) for taking a lot of punishment until he can't take it anymore, and then some, he now moves to a state where the stars at night...are overshadowed by that big tornado coming at your house *clap clap clap clap* deep in the east side of Iowa.  Looking to make a name for himself at the local high school, Jake will make a complete fool out of himself to get the laughs of others short of exposing his penis to random female teachers.  After a day of shucking corn and reading those books with that funny-smelling ink on them, he sits down to his gray box machine with a funny lookin' typewriter on it and pretends to write a match for that new-fangled SJL.  In reality, Jake cracks under pressure, and puts homework in front of the SJL, a big mistake which will likely cost him dearly in the long run.  Not a big fan of the ladies because he likes to imitate there "Oh my gawd"s, Jake lives a lonely life in his dark room, strokin' it every once in a while and posting on a thread like this.  And if you think this was crazy, you ain't seen nothing yet.  Bloob.

Guest Insanityman

Well I've infested the hellhole called Iowa too, how far east Turner? I live in a suburban area kinda close to West Des Moines...meh.

Guest Ace309

Oh wow, someone else actually does trampoline wrestling?

I thought that was too obviously ridiculously dangerous for everyone except my little circle of friends.

We stopped when we all started getting way too serious about it... no one wanted to take the headbumps, regardless of the fact that it was a trampoline.

For that wacky Luchador:

A few blocks away from the Mississippi River, in Bettendorf.

You've got to have an Ace in the Hole to respond to this guy:

Yes, I did do trampoline wrestling in Galesburg...I was known most for my Last Ride that would be reversed into a Stone Cold Stunner, which happened all too often.

Probably the most dangerous thing we did, besides an extreme moment here or there (like the head dive a fucked-up friend of mine did, trying to sail over a cooler acting as the Spanish announce table, only to fall face first into the cooler, busting his lip) was a powerbomb that at the last second would accidentally turn into a semi-Ganso bomb.

We didn't mess with trash can lids other than plastic ones, but it's a miracle I didn't get fucked up at least a little bit from the # of Van Daminators I took (Which comes to, rounded to the nearest integer, a whole fucking lot)

Anyways, that's my story.  It's boring, and if you're asleep, go to that one page with the scary chick who comes through the doorway and makes you shit your pants.

Good times.

By the way, I stopped trampoline wrestling when I left Galesburg in July of 2001, so I technically don't DO trampoline wrestling anymore.  I did it.  Did it for about a stint for 6 months, though.

Rambling, continuing...must...supress...urge...to...tell...life...story...

Note to self:  Learn how to fucking spell "MUST".

Note to self:  Stop talking to self on a message board where people are already starting to think you're a fucking idiot/lunatic.

Guest Perfect_Bo

Am I the only hispanic in the fed?  I knew people thought I was black, because, well, I am from the streets and I talk ghetto like black (Ghetto black) people do.

I am Puerto Rican, and I'm proud of it...  I was born over there too, and came here young...  Now, I know NYC is thug, but Puerto Rico is one of the thugest area right now...

PR = Thug life.

B "Love being Puerto Rican" O

Guest TheSatanicAngel

Who wants to know?

PS - And we don't call LDP "Glowboy" for nothin'.