TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HandofFate

Fantasy TNA/RoH meeting...

I know how LOTS of people are chomping at the bit about having a TNA/RoH X Cup, but with the breaking news about Rob Feinstein will that just be a fantasy? I know that RF resigned, but what happened with him is going to be following RoH for a lil while. It's best for RoH that Feinstein resigned, but will his actions cause people who were wanting to do cross promotional work to rethink or just completely pull out of any plans that they had? Let's let the discussions begin.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I know how LOTS of people are chomping at the bit about having a TNA/RoH X Cup, but with the breaking news about Rob Feinstein will that just be a fantasy? I know that RF resigned, but what happened with him is going to be following RoH for a lil while. It's best for RoH that Feinstein resigned, but will his actions cause people who were wanting to do cross promotional work to rethink or just completely pull out of any plans that they had? Let's let the discussions begin.

First off, I know that it's been mentioned by people on message boards that the TNA/ROH X Cup would be a good thing. I haven't heard any serious disscussions among the companies to do it though. I really doubt the RF situation will hurt any working relationships with other companies because he was never a huge figurehead that was constantly represented on the shows. Also, with ROH generally being a product for "smarts", it wouldn't hurt at all considering that they would contunue to support ROH simply because it puts money in a lot of wrestlers pockets. Plus IMHO, I am a big fan of the company and I like the product that they put out and I wouldn't hold a whole company reponsible for one man's actions. Hell, if that was the case I would have quit watching WWE years ago......

Guest Dynamite Kido
Well...I still think the idea is a great one.

I don't expect to see it ever happen...but I still think it's a good idea.

Agreed 100%....

I wasn't tryin to blame RoH or anything about it. I bring it up because TNA is looking for a TV deal. I am not sure if TV execs would look kindly at TNA having a working relationship with another company that was founded by a man that got into the trouble that he got into. I am not sayin that they should judge the company by someone who screwed up big time. I am just not sure if TV execs would think the same way that the IWC and regular RoH fans do and know that Feinstein got himself into it deep, but that has nothing to do with the company. Maybe this controversy will just blow over and no one will remember it in 3 months and TNA could have that America's Dream Cup with Team TNA vs Team RoH.