TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kinetic

Who's in need of a good nut-punching?

Guest JerryDrake
I'd love to drag Hootie out of whatever cave he's been living in the past few years and give him a good nut punching or 20.

Why hootie? Hes seems like a nice guy.

Guest Vyce

Durst needs a punch.  Hell, all of Limp Bizkit deserves one (sans Wes, of course).

Kid Rock too.  God I hate him.

I'd give most rappers I see on MTV a punch, but nobody better lay a finger on my boys Outkast.

Blink 182 deserves it....so does Drowning Pool....

And Creed?  No, I'd spare them.  Because I don't hate them.  Eh, they're a little pretentious, sure, but at least I can stand to listen to a Creed song without wanting to commit genocide (unlike the works of Durst).

Guest Choken One

There was an post here or at the old board about Fred Durst  having his "Find a replacement for Wes" contest, he would force the players to sign off the copyrights to the tapes, demos or what ever Durst wanted.

Basically, Fred Durst has gotten to the point in lack of Creativity that he litterly steals his fan's work.

Guest Kinetic

At this point, I'd like to thank all of you for making "Who's in need of a good nut-punching?" the most successful topic in the history of the Music folder on the Smark's Ikonboard forum.  We've managed to move ahead of "What Do You Think of These Bands?" and I feel now that there's no stopping us.  For as long as there are people who are practically begging to brutally nut-punched, I trust that there will be people calling them out here.  Keep up the good work.

Guest cdstunner66

Well, I'd have to say if it would convince him to get the original band back together I'd whomp Axl a good one. But overall I'd have to say 99.9% of the MTV on air talent and programing department deserve a good nut shot, and for the female employees a good boobie speed bag session. Oh yeah, Fred Durst, Scott Stap and Lar$ too.

Guest Carbon Tiger

Lets see:

Fred Durst- miserble b*tching, whinning, music stealing, a$$hole. LB is the only band in history to get progresivly WORSE as time goes on.

Carson Daily- just becaus.

Lars- gready arrogent sh!t. I so wanna blast him a good one to his probally tiny nuts.

And the weird spelling is to get around the swear blocker this thing has.

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Jay-Z

Ja - Rule

Metallica

Fred Durst

Nelly

Guest goodhelmet

Any of the silly boy bands that my wife won't let me change the channel when they're on

Guest KingOfMen

Axl Rose for not reuniting with the original G 'n' R line-up (or at leatst Slash).  If he would just take the plunge, they would go back to ruling the free world.

Guest KOR420

Fred Durst is a sellout,a piece of shit who thinks he's down with every rapper in the industry,I used to like limp but now they suck "Hey Method Man,can you be in my video? if you do I can be accepted by black and white people! they will think I'm gangsta!" what a piece of shit now all he does is whine whine whine! I'd like to get on the top of a hell in a cell and jump landing knee first into durst's nuts,making them splatter out of each pantleg like he had a BB gun in his pants