TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cosbywasmurdered

*Claps*

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Well done, well done.

After all the bitching and moaning about how pathetic Hardcore Discussion had become, things are finally starting to get interesting again.

I'm proud of Angleplex and Superstar. Despite being two morons who barely know how to write their names they've managed to send Popick off the deep end...again. True they didn't make him cry like a certain poster once did, but they still did remarkably well.

Then there's Frigidsoul. The man who makes Chave's heel turn look good. I never thought I'd see such a desperate bid for attention from someone not named C.W.M. but he's managed. Bravo. Lying to countless mods and posters takes alot of balls. Of course since it was over an Efed on the internet it's still pathetic but the intent was clearly there. Here's hoping that you manage to survive the next week and give me enough material for a new article.

Kingofthe909. How you doing gheyme?

The only real "positive" influence has been Inc/Squirtle. The quintessential grumpy old man of TSM has been putting the lower life forms of HD in their places for well over a year now and still manages to make a cynical ass like me laugh. PLus his avatar is more disturbing than A Fat Chick on a trampoline.

I'd tear into Popick but I wouldn't want to make him cry. He's still getting over the time he stubbed his toe in 5th grade. I'll deal with him at a later date.

I'm not Gheyme...so fuck off. The only person I hate is FrigidSoul and that's because he tried to hack into my computer. So there you have it.

Doesn't everyone here do that? Or most people, definitely not the asshole that started this thread.

He's not the Gheyme.

He hasn't been talking about pulling his boyfriend's pubes out of his teeth yet.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Doesn't everyone here do that? Or most people, definitely not the asshole that started this thread.

mwahahaha. that may go in my sig someday.

It just doesn't seem as if most people can as evidenced with the Ejaculation Chamber saga.

Not directed to CWM at all:  Can anyone on this site take a fucking joke?

I can. Of course, it has to be a good one, or I won't laugh.

Why did Hermit cross the road?

The only real "positive" influence has been Inc/Squirtle. The quintessential grumpy old man...

I have ten gray hairs. I know this because I've counted them.

And sometimes I make "old man" noises when getting up from a sitting position. And, after a night of drinking (such as last night), I feel a lot groggier the next day than I would have just a couple of years ago.

The only real "positive" influence has been Inc/Squirtle. The quintessential grumpy old man...

And sometimes I make "old man" noises when getting up from a sitting position. And, after a night of drinking (such as last night), I feel a lot groggier the next day than I would have just a couple of years ago.

Do you call everybody younger than you malcontents or whippersnappers?

Guest Dynamite Kido

Do you call everybody younger than you malcontents or whippersnappers?

See to avoid age discrimination I usually call people "Shiteater" or "fucknuts", that way less people are offended.

also

I don't discriminate by age at all

I'm proud of Angleplex and Superstar. Despite being two morons who barely know how to write their names they've managed to send Popick off the deep end...again.

Link please... :)

True they didn't make him cry like a certain poster once did, but they still did remarkably well.

...and again. :)

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I'm proud of Angleplex and Superstar. Despite being two morons who barely know how to write their names they've managed to send Popick off the deep end...again.

Link please... :)

True they didn't make him cry like a certain poster once did, but they still did remarkably well.

...and again. :)

Popick goes for teh sympathy (Caboose Drama)

Current Drama #1

Current Drama #2

Current Drama #3

the first may have posts missing

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
wtf what?

I don't get a mention? FrigidSoul, Superstar, and the Gheyme get name dropped, but not me? Man, this hurts.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Don't worry Banky. Someday TMO will do a special on you and you alone

Don't worry Banky. Someday TMO will do a special on you and you alone

Ever notice that when I put effort in, this place is more exciting? Its because of me. When I leave, it sucks.

uh yeah...we noticed that...

Don't patronize me motherfucker.

Then there's Frigidsoul. The man who makes Chave's heel turn look good.

I wouldn't go THAT far...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

eh. but FS tried to be a heel but PM people and claim it was an act. that's gheyer