TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AnnieEclectic

Promo: just like home....

Guest AnnieEclectic

(The room is dark. Light comes from a farther point down the hall, but the cameraman is too scared to move right now.)

Cameraman: Damn Hardy.... 'Get inside the Clan's HQ'.... I'll just let myself get fired next time....

(The cameraman sneaks towards the dim light, his back pressed to the wall. Making quiet shuffles, he edges halfway towards the entrance to the inner chamber when....)

*THWACK*

Woman's Voice: AAAAII!

(The sudden noise out of silence nearly causes the cameraman to drop his camera. He recovers, and continues forward slowly, even though his heart fells about ready to jump out of his chest. Reaching the edge of the wall, he can hear some of the conversation. Afraid to even get himself noticed, he blindly turns his camera around the corner, and points up. Moving his screen around to face himm, he angles the camera until a face can be seen... That of Thoth....)

Thoth: *hollow laughing* A month... four weeks. Red, you were supposed to be the new coming.

Lady Red: I understand.

Thoth: No, I don't think you do....

*THWACK*

Red: Aaugh!

(The camerman flinches as he sees Thoth flat out slap the Clan's Assassin in the face. The woman simply stands there, her attention focused on her higher-up....)

Thoth: You haven't won at all. Nothing. What happened Red? You burn through the JL like they were flies, and you come up to the WF... and you TARNISH *THWACK* ... the Clan's reputation.

Red: *bows head* I apologize.

(The cameraman's face changes from pity and fear, to utter shock as Thoth's face softens, and embraces Lady Red.)

Thoth: *softly* Red, ever since I've recruited you, we've been close. I feel like the Clan is family, you and K-Os are like my younger siblings. I just hate to see you waste your potential.

(The two embrace and stand there for what seems like hours to the frightened cameraman.)

Thoth: *letting go* Now, you're in the US Title tournament, I want to see you take that belt. I know you can, Red.

Red: I shall, I'll prove my worth to the Clan.

Thoth: Good.

(With sweaty palms, the cameraman decides enough is enough, and turns off his camera, snapping the monitor back into place...)

*snap*

Thoth: !!! ....What was that?

Red: I'll find out...

(With his blood turning into ice, the cameraman frantically thinks of a way to hide himself, but fails. With panic running through his mind, he makes a fast break for the door, camera in hand.)

Thoth: INTRUDER! Get him Red!

Red: On my way....

(The assassin runs out, through the open door into the halls of SWF headquarters. Just at the end of the long hall, she catches a glimpse of the cameraman just turning the corner. She follows, her speed allowing her to catch up quickly to the equipment-laden cameraman. Turning the corner, she follows full speed. Just as the cameraman tries to climb a flight of stairs, the Assassin catches him, throwing him to the ground. Sitting on his chest, she grabs the cameraman by the collar, ready to strike.... until she looks into his eyes. His fear and panic bring forth tears, he cries out for mercy. Lady Red looks over at the stairs and sees the fallen camera....)

Red: Did you film anything?

Cameraman: I....I....was told to...

Red: DID YOU GET ANYTHING ON TAPE???

Cameraman: Y..Y...Yes, but it..it...

Red: Just give me the tape. I'm not going to hurt you.

(To emphsize her point, she gently lowers her death grip on the man's collar. Standing up, she motions for him to retrieve the tape, which he gladly complies. He stares dumbstruck at the assassin...)

Red: Just go, and don't tell anyone about this.

Cameraman: Th-th-thank you! I won't!

(With that, the cameraman takes off running, just wanting to find a safe place away from any sort of madness....)

------------------------------------

Walking back to the Clan's HQ, the assassin sees Thoth waiting outside the door.

Thoth: Who was it?

Red: Some cameraman, I got the tape from him.

Thoth: Did you punish the intruder?

Red: *looking away* No. He dropped his equipment during the chase, losing the baggage allowed him to get away. *hands Thoth the tape* But at least he has nothing to show anyone.

Thoth: *frowning slightly* He will get his punishment sooner or later. But for now, this is sufficient. Come, Red...

(Lady Red follows, but looks outside the door just before entering, looking towards the corner where she caught the cameraman....)

Red: ...Baka....

---------------------------------------------------

END

Guest Grand Slam

Hmmmm... maybe we were wrong about Red.  Maybe she isn't just like all the rest of the Clan.  Maybe underneath, she is kind and merciful, maybe she is a good person trapped in bad circumstances...

Or maybe she just didn't want to break a nail crushing cameraguy's skull... I guess we'll never know.

Nice promo Red with some good character development.  But I have to say, lying to Thoth may not be the most healthy way to get by in the WF... ;)

Guest chirs3

OMGODZ!! IT IS BEINGS HER FI-

Ah, screw it.

I liked it... did the cameraman's name happen to be "Gus" by any chance?

Good job.

Guest Ash Ketchum

W-O-W....

Great stuff. Great job, Annie.

BTW, tell Rose I said hi! ^_^

Guest Insanityman

Awesome stuff Annie... is that once face Annie coming out? No? Not at all? Not a little bit? Still no? *Sighs* ;). Nice promo Annie, good luck in the SWF (little late, eh)?

Guest AnnieEclectic

Wow, thanks for the ego boost guys :)

I had no name for the cameraman, so if you want him to be 'Gus' well by all means go ahead :)

-Annie

Guest chirs3

I'd like to think the same cameraman that Bo abused was the one sent on a suicidal errand in this promo...

We really should have Gus be the resident abused cameraman.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"There's a SWF headquarters now?

Well, it's about time we got one, by crackey!

Mothernature says by gum, Stubby's right again!"

Guest Perfect_Bo

Yeah, same question as Raynor, is the cameraman name "Gus."

You lied to Thoth, it aint the first time, but that's my word, the let a pussy punk mother fucker hit you like that...  He aint the leader, Spider is the leader, get it straight...

Annie, red, what ever you call yourself, that was a good Promo, but, dont let a punk smack you like that and then say he only did that because he loves you (Whoa, flashback)

Good one Red...

B "Having flashbacks now" O

Guest AnnieEclectic

I know Spider's the leader, but Thoth is the one who recruited me and who I go to talk to in the Clan (plotwise). With that bit o' knowledge, it makes a bit more sense... think of this as an 'unofficial' meeting between the two.

-Annie

Guest redbaron51

Blarg

Shut up JD.

She will never go for you.

Annie likes me insted :D

Guest Beingz0wningj00

Gee... the first 2000 times Strangler said that... it wasn't funny...

AND GUESS WHAT!!! It still isn't!