TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DerangedHermit

The OAO Raw Thread, 3/8/04

I was so busy trying to make a CAW Andre the Giant that I forgot to turn on RAW for the Foley/Rock segment.

Looks like it was time well spent... for me.

And can someone explain to me how Mark Jindrak pinned Booker T with a clothesline after barely five minutes of action?!? I don't think the guy even pulled the tights. After you explain that, can you email JR and tell him to stop with the verbal BJs for the Jobbin' Green Giants? Nobody buys them as anything more the Heat fodder.

Oh, and while you're at it, tell him "CLB" is not getting over. At all.

1. STOP SAYING THANKS AFTER EVERYTHING YOU SAY!!!! Its f'n annoying.

"this is funny. Thanks." Who are you thanking? The message board for letting you post? Just cut it out.

That's Drury's thing. I don't understand how people get angrier over the Thanks as opposed to his blatant stupidity.

4. The "this is you life 2" was funny till the blad dude came out. Seeing Snuka in anyway is great. Espically the "brothaaaa". Really surprised that Randy didn't come out and RKO Snuka.

Eh, no reason to quote this other than "blad dude." I like that.

6. Why is Flair wrestling still? HE'S F'N HURT!!! Is the WWE trying to make sure Ric doesn't make it past WrestleMania or something? Please, please just let Ric take some time off to heal up, or just let him manage for a little while.

Flair needs to stop yes, but he's the one insisting on wrestling still. Until recently, he'd been downplaying his problems whenever the office asked about them.

7. Beniot gets 2 minutes of mic time, HBK gets 4, HHH gets oh about 6 and bores the hell outta me. And I'm telling my TV to shut up while forgetting I had a mute button. We all can disagree, to agree, to agree again that FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TAKE THE MIC'S AWAY FROM HBK AND HHH!!!! Notice through how HBK got a Jeff Hardy like pop...only girls screaming.

Those are some deep-voiced girls. The pop was meager, but far from a Jeff Hardy pop.

8. Besus or however it spelled. A high percentage of us hate Orton on here, me being one of them, and a good percentage of people on here hate RVD. Here's a tip, attack someone other than RVD when we as a group attack Orton. RVD as a comeback is sorta...well sucky sorta like Orton [zing]

So... rather than "attack" someone he might have real problems with, you'd rather he attack someone with whom the action would be more palatable to the majority. That's some A-1 logic right there. Baaa, Baaa.

Eh, no reason to quote this other than "blad dude." I like that.

I ment bald...but I was sleepy. But yeah that is funny.

That's Drury's thing. I don't understand how people get angrier over the Thanks as opposed to his blatant stupidity.

He says other things? I think its because its the last thing he types, is what everyone remembers and pisses them off. Seriously there's no one to be thanking.

So... rather than "attack" someone he might have real problems with, you'd rather he attack someone with whom the action would be more palatable to the majority. That's some A-1 logic right there. Baaa, Baaa.

His only defensive is RVD. But how the hell are you gonna bad mouth RVD when RVD carried Orton in his last good match? Doesn't make sense at all. But then again he likes Orton [zing]

Guest Besus

His only defensive is RVD.

Do you know why that's my defense?

Your only offense against me is Orton.

But how the hell are you gonna bad mouth RVD when RVD carried Orton in his last good match?

Talking.

Did Orton say "he carried me the rest of the match" or "he

carried the match"? I don't remember.

If he said "he carried the match",I don't agree and I think

he said that cause he got hurt close to the end.(Didn't he?)

But then again he likes Orton

That is the insult?

Guest Goodear

And can someone explain to me how Mark Jindrak pinned Booker T with a clothesline after barely five minutes of action?!?

Because everyone expects Jindrak/Cade and La Resistance to be complete nonfactors in the four way tag match. This booking was to show that they could actually pose a threat. Didn't work, but thats what they were going for.

After you explain that, can you email JR and tell him to stop with the verbal BJs for the Jobbin' Green Giants?

Right because the guy who'se job it is to put over the talent should stop. Him telling us how much they suck the sweat off a dead man's balls would be freaking stupid even if it is true. It's not completely true BTW.

I was bored outta my mind?

And yes if RVD carried the match, its the same thing as carring Orton since Orton was the only other guy in the match other than the ref. Unless RVD carried the ref but I don't really recall that. so whatever.