TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheHulkster

OAO Smackdown thread - 3/11/04

Guest TheHulkster

STONE COLD IS COMING TO SMACKDOWN!

March 11, 2004

On RAW, Stone Cold Steve Austin dropped a bombshell concerning this week's final SmackDown! before WrestleMania, from Atlantic City, New Jersey. Austin's road to WrestleMania is not over as he will make the trip to SmackDown! this week! A week after Lesnar arranged for Austin's ATV to be towed away, the Rattlesnake said he is coming to SmackDown! to reclaim his property ... and he will stop at nothing to get it back. Will Lesnar or any other SmackDown! Superstar try to get in Austin's way? Watch what should be a very special SmackDown! to find out!

Also, If Eddie Guerrero has another week on SmackDown! like his last three weeks have been, there may not be much left of the WWE Champion to defend his title at WrestleMania! Last week, he suffered an assault at the hands of Kurt Angle for the second time in a three-week span. While he was not arrested last week as he had been a week earlier, Guerrero did suffer the attack while in handcuffs to add insult to injury. Just three days before WrestleMania, will Guerrero find a way to turn the tide and gain the upper hand on Angle? Tune in to find out!

In action, John Cena will face Rhyno, and Rey Mysterio will meet Jamie Noble.

What else will happen during the final SmackDown! before WrestleMania? Will there be any last-minute developments? Will Paul Heyman add any more matches or stipulations for matches? Watch SmackDown! as the Road to WrestleMania makes its final stop in Atlantic City!

All of this and more on SmackDown! at 8/7 CT on UPN!

Guest wrestlingbs

You know, it's funny. This is the last show before WM 20 and the only thing I'm hyped to see is Brock's last show.

No, that isn't funny. That's pathetic.

Smackdown should have a low rating this week, since NCAA conference tournaments are pre-empting Smackdown in a lot of places.

Typically, this would be the first Smackdown I'm excited about and want to sit and watch beginning to end instead of taping it and watching later and it's pre-empted.

Guest Mosaicv2
WHERES PAUL LONDON??!! AAHHHH!!

Hiding behind Big Show, most likely.

And I remember this is a very good Heyman speech...but then again, how many AREN'T?

BEATS ME!

Ultimo Dragon makes it to SD!!!

I know! I marked the f*ck out when I saw him! Too bad he looks like he's not having a good time...you can just tell he's f*ckin pissed by that expression he has on his face.

:ph34r:

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes
Paul London actually is behind the Big Show and Chavo Sr. You have to look really fast and you'll see a glimpse of his face.

Hmmmm....then who were the people in the VERY back on the left side of the camera.

Guest McShady

I saw London yawn during the speech. So I marked out.

He was behind Big Show and Chavo Sr.

Paul London actually is behind the Big Show and Chavo Sr.  You have to look really fast and you'll see a glimpse of his face.

Hmmmm....then who were the people in the VERY back on the left side of the camera.

I don't know. You tell me.

Guest Mosaicv2

thats weird... a 5 HOUR WRESTLEMANIA THIS YEAR??!!

FUCK YOU ANTI DRUG & DRINKIN PEOPLE!! DRINK & SMOKE ALL YOU WANT PEOPLE!! BECAUSE I TOLD YOU SO!! DEAL WITH IT!!