TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheHulkster

OAO Smackdown thread - 3/11/04

Guest Man Of 1,004 Modes

Wow! This match almost got 7 minutes. I'm surprised.

The WM Match BETTER DAMN get 15-20 minutes considering the PPV is FIVE HOURS.

Shannon Moore & Nunzio?!!?

HA HA HA!!!

I bet you'd also wear the shirt for a band at THEIR OWN concert!....

don't be that guy...

Why not?

Because everyone hates that guy.

Why?

If you have to ask, you don't get it...think about it. It's like the guys who go dressed up to a LotR, or Star Wars movie.

HA HA HA!!!

I bet you'd also wear the shirt for a band at THEIR OWN concert!....

don't be that guy...

Why not?

Because everyone hates that guy.

Why?

If you have to ask, you don't get it...think about it. It's like the guys who go dressed up to a LotR, or Star Wars movie.

Wearing a certain t-shirt is the same as wearing a fucking Obi-Wan costume?

Uh, no.

Angle is such a fucking awesome pyscho heel.

He should've been booked as a serious heel a long time ago...of course, Anglesault would still have something to bitch about, unless he was going over the hwole roster, like old Stone Cold was in his prime.

Ok people, I'm waiting to hear from you how Eddie was just booked horribly.

I hope it doesn't lead to him quiting.

You know, just like Brock when he faced Billy Gunn and didn't just squash him, Eddie had trouble with Shelton. Not only did Shelton give it to Eddie for much of the match, but Eddie had to CHEAT to win. Not to mention that he's a face and he had to cheat to win, and Shelton of all people.

:D

Why do video game commercials mention the Spike TV awards?

probably because they were video game awards? I dunno...

You obviously didn't see them.

Ok people, I'm waiting to hear from you how Eddie was just booked horribly.

I hope it doesn't lead to him quiting.

You know, just like Brock when he faced Billy Gunn and didn't just squash him, Eddie had trouble with Shelton. Not only did Shelton give it to Eddie for much of the match, but Eddie had to CHEAT to win. Not to mention that he's a face and he had to cheat to win, and Shelton of all people.

:D

Is that sarcasm? It's hard to tell in writing.

Cheating is the main part his gimmick(along with the spanglish, and the lowriders). He gets big pops for doing it(just like he just did), whether it's necessary or not. I thought it was a good match.

Why do video game commercials mention the Spike TV awards?

probably because they were video game awards? I dunno...

You obviously didn't see them.

no, I don't watch hardly any commercials, I have a PVR(SageTV), get to fast forward through them.

Cheating is the main part his gimmick(along with the spanglish, and the lowriders). He gets big pops for doing it(just like he just did), whether it's necessary or not. I thought it was a good match.

I loved the match also.

To say what is said about Brock/Gunn and not say it when Eddie has trouble of someone on the same, or even less, level of Gunn is just retarded.

Eddie is the champ, he should have squashed Shelton.

I don't believe like that, I'm just saying. I like when the champ has trouble against those lower on the card, only to come back to pop the crowd with a big win.

DH: I must have missed the part where Eddie is a monster heel and Shelton is a worthless midcarder who has had a dozen failed big pushes and has no real future.

I loved the match also.

To say what is said about Brock/Gunn and not say it when Eddie has trouble of someone on the same, or even less, level of Gunn is just retarded.

Eddie is the champ, he should have squashed Shelton.

I don't believe like that, I'm just saying. I like when the champ has trouble against those lower on the card, only to come back to pop the crowd with a big win.

Shelton is MUCH better than Gunn. I could see Shelton being an eventual contender for the title. Hell, he could easily be US champ right now.

And Brock is a seperate situation. If Eddie has to go through guys at a low level like Holly, Gunn, Bradshaw, etc, after being a great champ...and is made to look weak or scared of at least one of them, as well as having to the be asked totally job out to the biggest no-seller on Smackdown!, then I would empathize with him being disgruntled, and wanting to leave.