TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

"Fock" Austin

Guest Anglesault

Austin, a retired wrestler, just made Smackdown, and everyone involved in it look like SHIT.

They were all standing there to stop Austin, and they cave in when he STARES at them? Good fucking Lord. Show was the only one to look decent. Then he beats up the GM and makes the top star look like shit.

Keep in mind, this was before Lesnar quit, so there was no reason for it.

One man buried an entire roster to make up for Lesnar getting over him a couple of times.

This company SUCKS.

I don't know if the Smackdown guys backed down simply because Austin was staring at them...I think maybe it's part of a storyline where the roster hates Heyman...maybe this will kick off the rumored ECW brand...but I could be thinking too positive here.

Everyone wasn't afriad of him. They WANTED him to kick Heyman/Brock's ass, which was obvious by what TBS did at the very end.

How do you know this was before Brock said he wanted to quit? From what I heard all we know is that he did so at the SD tapings, so it very well could have happened before that part took place.

Guest Choken One

Lesnar quit before the show taped actaully...So Im thinking that was done in effect.

Lesnar quit before the show taped actaully...So Im thinking that was done in effect.

Then that explains it perfectly. They perfectly set up for Lesnar not coming back, the entire SD roster wants him gone, so they allowed Austin to get in there to kick his ass.

Sounds good to me, and pretty cool seeing how they didn't have an advance warning on his bitching out and deciding to just leave.

Guest Anglesault
Everyone wasn't afriad of him. They WANTED him to kick Heyman/Brock's ass

Then they never would have even showed up at the end, and they certainly wouldn't confront Austin in pairs until he gave them the "Get out of my way" stares.

Guest Choken One

So...Are you saying that Lesnar was kicked out by The New GM Stephanie McMahon for creating a unhealthy work relationship?

That's SOOO whats gonna happen...then Heyman cuts his FUCK THIS promo and gets his rebels and attacks the SMACKDOWN roster and they do the ECW thing.

Guest Corino 1000

I think they all back off because they respect Austin and what he is doing. Orlando Jordan said something about that to Paul Heyman earlier tonight.

Guest Choken One

Then they never would have even showed up at the end, and they certainly wouldn't confront Austin in pairs until he gave them the "Get out of my way" stares.

They had to Illistrate it in person...They rush out and realize...Who Cares...Beat Him Up.

If they didn't show up at the end to make Brock think that they were actually all for him, it wouldn't have had the same effect as it did by them stepping aside one by one, all the way down to TBS.

It was the buildup of the whole thing, as Brock just stood there realizing that it was all falling apart on him.

It was a visual thing.

What they did was a much better way to get it across instead of just having them come out and SAY "screw you Lesnar". It's all about show, not tell.

Just like in them thar movie pictures. ;)

Why not? Make Heyman think they were with him, get him down to the ring then, two by two, make him realize that they're not, and he's about to get his ass kicked. I don't see a problem with it.

Guest Anglesault

And what has Lesnar done to the heels to make them hate him?

If they didn't show up at the end to make Brock think that they were actually all for him, it wouldn't have had the same effect

I think Heyman calling out the troops and no one showing up would have a great effect.

Guest Choken One

But showing them not caring about Lesnar in PERSON is FAR much more effective...

Nothing is worst then your "backup" saying fuck you right in front of you...it has more emotional effect then just not showing up...

I think Heyman calling out the troops and no one showing up would have a great effect.

Not as much as them showing up, and then stepping aside one by one, leading up to TBS, and then even him "allowing" Austin to pass while basicly telling him to kick their ass.

I will admit that to joe blow fan who doesn't know that Brock is leaving, it does look a bit odd.

But hey, Brock put them in this posistion, so they do what they can in a situation like this.

Guest Anglesault
Nothing is worst then your "backup" saying fuck you right in front of you...it has more emotional effect then just not showing up...

Perhaps.

That's just not the impression I got from it at all.

Billy Gunn and Chuck Palumbo (I think they were the first two) absolutely looked (to me), like they were backing down.

And why does Albert, Big Show, Matt Morgan, the FBI and so on and so forth suddenly hate Lesnar?

Guest Choken One

perhaps we'll get that explaination next week...

I wonder if The Rock gets to cut another "GET THE F OUT!" Promo...

Guest Salacious Crumb

I think the announcers are to blame for selling the whole thing wrong.

Well, Lesnar gets the special treatment on Smackdown! from Paul Heyman, and Heyman calls Lesnar the ultimate Smackdown! wrestler. All the heels and wrestlers probably did it out of disgust of Heyman and the way Lesnar gets treated.

Also, if he really is a leader, they want to see him fight Austin man to man, and not have them fight the battles for him since he is the "Ultimate Smackdown! Wrestler".

The segment went better than I thought it would. I had this fear that Austin was going to pull a stunt similar to one he did during the Alliance storyline: I was fearful he'd come out and stun everyone and have them fleeing in terror.

Guest JMA
And why does A-Train, Big Show, Matt Morgan, the FBI and so on and so forth suddenly hate Lesnar?

I do remember The Big Show sort of "warning" Lesnar before the Royal Rumble that he was winning it and going after his (Lesnar's) title. A-Train was also screwed over by Lesnar a few months ago (when Team Lesnar turned on him). Matt Morgan is a rookie and doesn't want to mess with Austin. The FBI are too selfish to care about anyone but themselves.

Basically, the heels resent Lesnar (just not to his face).

Guest Choken One

they need to have a segment with FBI taking bets Sunday...have them walking around the crowd and do a segment with Pete Rose.

they need to have a segment with FBI taking bets Sunday...have them walking around the crowd and do a segment with Pete Rose.

If we had GTV still, they could have had it be "secretly" recorded. That would've been great right there.

Guest Anglesault
And why does A-Train, Big Show, Matt Morgan, the FBI and so on and so forth suddenly hate Lesnar?

I do remember The Big Show sort of "warning" Lesnar before the Royal Rumble that he was winning it and going after his (Lesnar's) title.

And at some point, they made up again.

A-Train was also screwed over by Lesnar a few months ago (when Team Lesnar turned on him).

Did team Lesnar do it or did Matt Morgan?

So...Are you saying that Lesnar was kicked out by The New GM Stephanie McMahon for creating a unhealthy work relationship?

That's SOOO whats gonna happen...then Heyman cuts his FUCK THIS promo and gets his rebels and attacks the SMACKDOWN roster and they do the ECW thing.

What rebels?

Everyone on Smackdown pretty much let him and Lesnar get beat up. The only guy not there that would logically side with Heyman is Angle...

Guest Choken One

If we had GTV still, they could have had it be "secretly" recorded. That would've been great right there.

*Backstage*

Chuck: Place your bets!

Nunzio: Hot Action here!

*Orlando Jordan shows up with a handful of cash*

Stamboli: What's your action? I'll take 20 on Lesnar

Nunzio: *rolls eyes*

Palumbo: Someone missed a meeting

Jordan: Huh?

Nunzio: NOTHING! *SLAPS Chuck*

*Stamboli grabs the money*

*Pete Rose, still in his tux from the night before arrives*

Nunzio: HEY! Mr. Rose! Hows it been?!?

Rose: eh

Nunzio: I know how that goes, What can I do for you?

Rose: Can I put a grand down for Sable and Torrie?

Nunzio: Sure then Mr. Rose, anything for my special client.

*Rose Walks away...Bud Selig Walks By*

Rose: Mr. Selig

Selig: Pete....

Palumbo: PLACE YOUR BETS!

Selig: MMM...

Guest JMA
And at some point, they made up again.

They didn't really "make-up." They're allies out of convenience, nothing more.

Did team Lesnar do it or did Matt Morgan?

I believe Big Show and Morgan did it. But I think they were ordered to by Lesnar.