TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect_Bo

Match

Guest Perfect_Bo

Ok, as you may recall, on last Storm I had a match vs. Sacred and Rotten with myself involved...  My match was send to JD, but I couldnt make copies because the computer in my job is a junk and fucks up the floopies...  Now, I some how made a copy on a disk and finally got it, and I'm going to show you the match that was suppose to go against Sacred...  Here it is..

----------------------------------------------------------

The traditional Storm music is being played as the camera focuses on all the screaming fans from the top row in the upper deck to the aisle.  They’re all screaming, not really screaming about anything, but that’s what they are doing.  The camera then quickly changes view towards the announce table where NTD and Curry sits, doing their respected job as commentary.  They begin to speak once they see themselves in their monitors.

“Welcome to Storm,” screams out Curry usually hyped up for any kind of event.  “We have a jam pack show to give you tonight where in our pre-main event, we have Thoth taking on HVille Thugg in a one on one bout.”

“Da pound, and Carnies and Clan oh my…  That’s basically what I have to say about what’s been going on here…  Surprise after surprise after surprise.  Many people know that the Hardcore God is back and with “Da Pound.”  But if you weren’t with us on Smarkdown, the Carnies recruited someone and shock the whole world.”  NTD stated, waiting for the SWFtron to turn on and show a re-cap.

“Didn’t actually surprise me, they were bound to get someone else.”

“Shut up, here’s the footage from Smarkdown.”

The SWFtron comes to life showing the bout between Sacred and Edwin MacPhisto in a double ladder match.  Edwin is on top of the ladder, on his toes, reaching for that ICTV title when from the back Bo comes running out, he slides in and kicks the ladder from under Edwin’s feet.  Now Edwin is about 20 feet in the air, holding for dear life to that title.  He unhooks the straps and clutches it tightly to his chest as he crashes to the mat back first to the awaiting Bo and Sacred who begins to pound on him.

“But that’s nothing, this is where things get interesting.” Curry commented as the SWFtron fast forward a little.

Johnny Rotten comes to save Edwin’s ass for some reason.  He hits Bo with a chair that staggers him back, then he floors Sacred with a chair shot.  Bo recuperates from that shot and goes to attack Rotten, but the Rotten one sensed him and hits Bo right on the head again.  After about 10 seconds of action, Bo ends up on the turnbuckle, legs hooked on the second rope, knowing what’s about to happen but couldn’t do anything to prevent it as Rotten winks at Edwin and runs towards Bo, swings his leg upward and “WHAM” kicks Bo right on his Minnie Bo’s.  “Anarchy in the UK” begins to play all over the arena when Rotten said:  “No, No, don’t play that…” He looks at Edwin with a big smile and then said:  “Play OUR music.”  The crowd jumps from their seat as “Love Roller coaster” plays loudly.

------ [Camera Change] ------

Curry is shown sitting there with a smile as he commences speaking by saying:  “That was something special.”

“Yeah, it was special and Stubby is upset about it, that’s why he made this match…  Two pound members with one carnie member in a triple threat, I would feel sorry for Rotten but I really don’t.”

“You make it sound that Sacred and Bo doesn’t have any history?  You make it sound that they are best friends.  The fact of the matter is that they don’t like each other; they’re getting along for the simple fact that they are in the same stable together.  This is a triple threat; therefore I know they are going to turn on each other because they all want to go for the win.  Didn’t you hear what Bo said when he went into the Carnies locker room?  He said that he knows Sacred don’t like him, and he really don’t care, remember?”

“All I remember is Gus…  That was a hilarious moment, Bo always kept it real.”

“Keep it Thoro” by Prodigy hits as the SWFtron comes to life showing the word “BO” with some of his old clips of victories and triumphs…  Bo appears on top of the stage and quickly walks down the ramp…  Not listening to anybody, and not caring…  His face pissed off and determined to deliver some pain…

“Well let this match start,” screams out NTD, happy to see Bo in action for the first time in a long time.

“This is a triple threat match and it’s schedule for one fall…  Coming in first, weighing in at 285 pound from the Bronx in New York City, making his in-ring return…  Booooooo.” Funyon loudly announces to the arena and the people watching around the world.

He enters the ring and quickly turns around to face the ramp with his arms on top of the top rope…  He waits patiently for his victims.

“You know, I said this before and I’m going to say it again.  Bo just looks awesome, he looks great and it’s obvious that he’s been working out those months that he was gone.” NTD explained.

“Now who’s the one that sounds gay?”

“At least I’m not afraid of my sexuality.”

"Anarchy in the U.K" by the Sex Pistols starts to play, with Johnny Rotten singing, "Rrright... now!" and a few explosions dispense from the entrance ramp, as the song starts. "I am an antichrist, yeah I'm an anarchist… Don't know what I want, but I know how to get it...  The crowd stands to their feet, as the newest member of the Midnight Carnival is about to make his appearance.  The crowd begins to scream and chant the name of “Rotten” as the new guy emerges from behind the curtain.

“And his opponent weighing in at 240 pounds from Naptown…  JJJOOOHHHNNNNNNYYY RRROOOTTTTTTEEENNN!!!”  

In the ring, Bo just leans on the turnbuckle looking at the direction of the entranceway.  Rotten is pumped up, something different from him of course as he makes his way down the ramp. Slapping hands with fans and little kids, of course as he wants to make good with the audience.  

“Wow, best friends now bitter enemies.  I just wonder if its Rotten that Bo is seeking revenge on?  They were real close and now they really don’t like each other.” Curry stated as he stares at Rotten who is now on top of the apron and going through the ropes while his eyes are still on Bo’s face and body.

Rotten cautiously walks towards Bo and points at him, he’s saying a few words that it’s hard to tell by the camera angle, but I know it isn’t anything nice.

“That’s a bad move in the part of Rotten making threats to someone who’s seeking revenge and will hurt anybody that gets in his way.”  NTD said with a sick smile on his face, mimicking Bo who has the same smile on his face.

Then…  The Screen goes fuzzy, as black and white pictures of Sacred's face flash on the screen, if only for a second.  And then the camera returns to the arena. Everything is black and white, as "Seasons in the Abyss" by Slayer kicks up.

A cloud of mist envelops the entranceway, and soon, Sacred walks though it with his head down. He slowly saunters down the ramp, keeping his eyes on the ring, or the floor.

“And their opponent, making his way down the ramp weighing in at 231 pounds from Adelaide, Australia he is the former ICTV champion…  SSSAAACCCRRREEEDDD.”  The announcer announces the announcement.

As he reaches the ring, he doesn’t slide in as the screen changes back to it’s normal color.  Rotten turns his back on Bo and stares at Sacred and begins to point at him while saying probably some harsh words that cannot be detected.  Bo had a smile on his face but when Rotten turned around his smile turned upside down into a frown.

“You should never turn your back on your opponent, Rotten is one dumb mother…”

“Shut your mouth.”  Interrupted Curry.

“But you know I’m only talking about Rotten.”

Sacred is still on the outside, waiting patiently for the right moment to do his evil deed.  Rotten walks closer to the ropes while motioning to Sacred to get in the ring.  A sick smile emerges on the face of Sacred as Bo knocks Rotten down with a shot to the back of his head.  Rotten is on the floor right now receiving kicks from Bo as Sacred now slides in the ring.  

“See I told you, turn your back on Bo you’re going to pay for it.” NTD said in a mocking voice.

Sacred gets up and helps Bo pound on Rotten…  “Da Pound” is just pounding on Rotten with no remorse.  Sacred did some kind of sign language and they both agree.  They help Rotten up and both grab each arm and send him to the nearest ropes.  Rotten bounces back and notice both Bo and Sacred bending over, obviously going for a double backdrop.  Sacred gets straighten up with a kick to the chest, Bo stands up, saw what just happen and goes for a clothesline, but Rotten was just too fast for that and ducks it.  Bo turns around only to be floored with a right hand.  Rotten turns around and sees Sacred attempting the Harlem Side Kick, but Rotten ducks that as well, he goes behind him and applies a waist lock.  Rotten attempts a German Suplex, but that’s blocked.  Bo gets up now and he sees Rotten attempting a move.  Rotten’s back is facing Bo and that’s when Bo goes behind Rotten and applies a waist lock of his own.  Rotten wasn’t expecting it and Bo, using the strength that he has, German suplexed both Rotten and Sacred.  The crowd just goes “ooohhhh”.

“You would expect for someone to be gone that long would have ring rust, but did you see that move from Bo?  That was just pure strength and it was awesome.  No, it was perfect.”  NTD stated, feeling good that he said something good about Bo and his return.

Bo quickly goes for the cover, not caring who it was, but something happen in the landing that Rotten was farther away from Bo than Sacred, so Bo pins Sacred.

One………

Easy kick out by Sacred and he gets up fuming.  Bo gets up as well and has a look of “Whatever man.”  Sacred pushes Bo right on the chest and Bo stumbles back.  Bo gains his composure and puts his hands up in defense.  All you hear from the mouth of Sacred is “Fuck this” and “Fuck that,” Rotten is getting up now and he sees them two arguing but doesn’t get in the mix.  Sacred is still screaming at Bo and Bo still has his hands up.  After about a few seconds more of the “Fuck” word, Bo puts his hands down and he doesn’t say a word, he just stares at Sacred.  A look, a disturbing look and Rotten sees that look.  Sacred said one more “Fuck” and a right hand comes crashing down on his cheek that made the crowd get up and cheer.  Bo stands there, and tensed up, muscle pulsing like paroxysm.

“No, this cant be happening, not now, not when they’re on their best, noooo…” NTD pleaded.

A cocky smile forms in Curry’s face, a smile of “I told you so,” stood stuck in his face.  NTD turns his head and see Curry and NTD said:  “Don’t you even say I told you so.”

“I told you so.” The words coming out of Curry’s lips formed a look of anger in the face of NTD.  A broken record formed in the head of NTD as “I told you so” kept ringing in his ears.  Not stopping for a minute, not missing a beat, just like a song.  “I told you so,” then a smile, a mocking smile in the face of probably his ache enemy, and the only thing NTD can say in his defense is: “Fuck you.”

Sacred stumbles back, holding his cheek in dismay.  The Evil man looks up and asks:  “What the hell is wrong with you?”

A tensed up Bo just stands there, arms right by his sides, flexing his muscle without even wanting.  A look of thugness, yeah, he’s keeping it real.  Then the words that got Sacred fuming and Rotten smiling comes out of his lips, the words that usually would start a fight in the ghetto is being used right now, those words are:  “Wanna jump?  You feel foggy nigga, then leap mother fucker.”

Those words stunned Sacred, Bo is suppose to be his partner, his buddy.  He could understand if Bo covering him for the pin was a misunderstanding, but Bo just cracked him in the face and that stunned him, and the words that Bo used to express his anger was downright disrespectful.  How can anybody be so disrespectful to someone as evil as him?  That’s just dumb, but Bo don’t care, he said it once and he don’t mind saying it again, who ever gets in his way, they will be dealt with.  

“No, this cant be happening…” NTD said to himself, now he begins to scream inside the ring.  “Da Pound baby, don’t forget Da Pound.”

Those words were lost due to the noise of the crowd as Sacred silently said to himself “What the fuck.”  You couldn’t hear those words, but if you’re a lip reader it was easy to tell.  Smiling, waiting to see what’s going to happen is Rotten as he just stands in the corner.  The crowd begins to get into this with cheers, and this does surprise both Bo and Sacred as they (Another different fed moment) look side to side, hearing all the screaming fans that want them to fight.

“Wow, look at this crowd…  They really want these two to fight.”

They look at each other one more time, gazing into each other’s hatred eyes, gazing into the eyes of pure evil and pure thug.  They look to their sides again and once again the fans cheer, making so much noise that the announcers cannot even speak.  They look at each other again and this time a right hand was swung, and it connected right on Sacred’s cheek, another right hand is swung but this one was blocked and Sacred swings a right hand that taps Bo’s jaw.  Sacred now swings another right hand but Bo ducks this one and quickly goes behind Sacred and applies a waist lock.  Bo lifts him up, over his head and releases him in an attempt of a German Suplex, but Sacred lands on his feet.  He waits for Bo to get up and applies an inverted face lock, but Bo somehow twirls around so that he’s in a front face lock, he puts his hand on Sacred’s back and whips him to the ropes.  Sacred leaps over him as Bo lies on the mat, Sacred continues to run to the other ropes and bounces back.  Now Bo is showing his athleticism and leaps over Sacred.  Sacred continues to go to the ropes, springs back, noticed Bo standing there, Bo goes for a hiptoss.  Sacred blocks the hiptoss and then takes a weird hop, changes arms, and attempts a hiptoss of his own but that was blocked as well.  Sacred now goes for a clothesline, but Bo ducks it.  Bo waits for Sacred to turn around, he then goes for the clothesline but Sacred ducks that as well.  Now Sacred waits for Bo to turn, and once Bo did, Sacred takes a crack for a kick to the gut but Bo’s grabs his feet, swings him around, kicks Sacred in the gut, reaches for his head, applies a ¾ headlock and falls to the mat hitting the “Perfect Pain.”

“No, this can’t be happening, I just can’t believe that “Da Pound” are fighting over some stupid nonsense.”  NTD said, pissed off.

Curry just sits there, a smile on his face, more of a mocking smile, biting his lip trying not to laugh as the words came out of his mouth, and those words are: “I told you so.”

Bo forgot that Rotten was part of the match as he stood up and rolls to his right, he pins Sacred.

One………

Two…………

T

H

R

No, Rotten kicks Bo right in the back of the head, causing the pin to be broken.  Bo looks up, not only piss at Rotten but also mad at himself for forgetting that Rotten was there.  He looks up, eyes piercing a hole through his soul.  Slowly but surely Bo gets up, as Rotten does not even move back.  Bo is up and they are face-to-face, not moving an inch.  Best friends now turn into bitter enemies as the crowd really gets hyped up for this one.  A Carnie vs. a Pound, there’s something special about this one.

“Ok, I can live with this.  This is more to my standard, a Carnie getting his ass kicked by a Pound member is what I like to see.”  NTD said, calmer than before.

Curry just sits there, looking at the action, wondering if their beef is real.  Curry finally stated:  “They fought twice in their career and they’re even…  I want to see a one-on-one between them with no interference to see who’s the better man.”

After about 5 seconds of staring at each other a right hand is connected and it was Rotten that threw the punch.  That stunned Bo, another right hand tottered him back, another one got Bo by the ropes and Rotten wants to take him over the top ropes.  He winds up for the take over but a quick and vicious left hands almost knocked Rotten down, but it did falter him back.  Bo doesn’t waste any time as a right hand comes crashing to his lips.  Another right hand finally knocks Rotten down.  By this time Sacred is getting up and he sees Bo kicking and pounding on Rotten like if he was an abused child.  Sacred gets up and quickly runs to him and knocks Bo down with that flying forearm of his.

“I’m really getting tired of that forearm, he uses it way too much.”  Curry stated, wanting to see something else.  “Although, him hitting Bo in the back of the head, that’s a plus.”

“I hate you, no, I physically and literally hate you.”

Bo drops, but he drops right on top of Rotten and that’s a pin attempt.  The referee goes and jumps to the floor by Rotten’s shoulders and begins to pound of the mat.

One………

Kick out by Rotten and at the same time Sacred hits Bo right on the back to break the count.  Sacred now helps Bo up and in one swift motion he applies a front face lock, he looks at the crowd, preparing himself for the cruel fate.

“He’s taking too long, he’s stalling and you’re not suppose to do that in a match.  It’s an un-written rule.”  Curry said.

“Look, I don’t care if the rule of your mother being a hoe was un-written, I do not want these two to fight.”

That one second was proved to be crucial as Bo lifts Sacred up and drives him towards the nearest turnbuckle.  Sacred’s back hits the turnbuckle padding first as Bo takes a step back while still crouched down and drives his shoulder to Sacred’s gut…  Rotten is up and is observing Bo driving his shoulder to Sacred’s stomach, not once, not twice, but three times.  Bo backs up, not noticing that Rotten is now behind Bo, waiting, urging patiently for Bo to turn around, and once Bo does and kick to the gut doubles him over.  Rotten places Bo’s head right between his legs into a standing head scissor, he grabs Bo’s arms and crossed it around his own body.  Rotten now looks at the crowd, and by using all his strength; he lifts Bo up in the air and slams him down with the Pyramid Driver.  That’s also a pin and that made the ref run towards Bo’s shoulder and slap the mat for the pin.

One…………

Two…………

T

H

R

E

(Wham) Sacred breaks up the count with a sidekick to Rotten’s face that staggered him back.  Bo is getting up pretty quickly as Sacred runs to Rotten and attempts something but that was countered with a float over hip toss.  Rotten gets up after that move and reaches down to help Sacred up when from behind Bo hits Rotten right in the back of the head.

“That’s what I’m talking about…  “Da Pound” helping each other out…  That’s what I like to see.”  NTD said, smiling ferociously at the sight of Pound members being buddy-buddy with each other.

Bo quickly grabs the arm of Rotten and throws him to the corner.  Rotten hits back first to the padding as Bo, just like a locomotive runs full steam ahead and splashes Rotten.  Bo backs up and smiles, now he does the unthinkable, the unimaginable, he grabs Rotten’s legs and hooks them on the second ropes.  

“No, this cant be happening.” Curry said as he watches a punch to Rotten’s face while being hooked.

“It is baby, hit that punk hard where it hurts the most…  Do what he did to you.” NTD screams as Bo walks back about ten paces.

Sacred is up now and he sees Bo and Rotten, he quickly goes to Bo and taps him on the shoulder, stopping him from shattering Rotten’s dream.  Sacred is telling him something.  He points to his right leg; He swings his leg into a kick, and then points at Rotten.

Bo looks at Sacred then looks at the helpless Rotten on the corner.  Bo looks back at Sacred and nods his head and extends his arm telling him to go for it.  Sacred smiles and stepped right up as Bo goes behind him.

“U-N-I-T-Y, that spells unity and that’s what “Da Pound” has.”  NTD stated.

Sacred is about to do it, he’s looking, licking his lips, can’t wait when…

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO” screams out NTD in disapproval.

A smile forms right on Curry’s face as the four words that NTD hates the most is being said to his face…  Ringing in his earlobes, and cant don’t anything about it as Curry says:  “I told you so.  I just got Bo’s stats and he calls that the “Wild out,” boy, does that look like harsh.”

“Shut up, shuddup, shuddup, shuddup, SHUT UP!  I hate you so much.  I really do.”

Rotten is now unhooking himself from the ropes as Bo lifts Sacred up in that lock and slams him on the mat face first.  He then lifts him up to his feet once again and shakes him around like if he was a doll…  The referee is trying to see if Sacred is tapping out, but the movement is just too great that he cannot tell…  Rotten quickly runs to them and hits Bo on the head, knocking him down, but he takes Sacred with him and he still has the lock on.  A look of astonishment forms in the face of Rotten as he sees that Bo still has the lock on.  He looks for about 2 seconds before commencing kicking Bo right on the head, after about 4 shots to the head Bo releases the hold.  Rotten helps Bo right to his feet and quickly throws him to the outside.

“Looks like Bo’s out of action at this moment.”  Curry said watching Bo lie on the hard floor but slowly is getting up.

Rotten now looks down at Sacred thinking of what to do.  He finally made his mind up and helps Sacred up, he then whips him to the corner where Sacred collides with it back first.  Bo is now up and is making his way to the announce table.  Rotten quickly runs to him and hits a turnbuckle clothesline.  He then hooks Sacred’s legs to the second ropes, on the outside Bo grabs the bell-ringer and takes him off the steel chair he was sitting at.  He folds it up and looks in the ring.  Rotten now takes a few steps back as the referee is telling him not to do it or he’ll get disqualified.  Now Bo slides in with the chair, he goes behind Rotten and (WHAM), he drops Rotten with a shot to the back of the head.  The referee saw that since it was right in front of him and demands for the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding…

“Bo just got disqualified, I can’t believe that…  His first match back and he lost due to some stupid action.”

“Nah, that wasn’t stupid, that was just helping another pound member…” NTD said.

Sacred is now unhooking himself and he sees Bo pounding on Rotten, Sacred goes to him, pats him in the back, Bo turns around and (WHAM), Sacred gets laid out with a shot to the head.  Bo looks down at Sacred then looks at Rotten.  He drops the chair as “Keep it Thoro” by Prodigy hits.  

“Dammit, dammit, dammit…  This isn’t good…  No wait, this can be solved easily, all Bo has to do is apologize before he leaves, yeah, just help Sacred up, take him up the ramp and apologize, that’s all…” NTD said as he watches Bo goes through the ropes and proceed to walk up the ramp.

Curry just sits there and smiles and said: “I don’t think that’s going to be happening at this moment.  I really hate to say this, the hell with that, I love to say this…  I told you so.”

Bo continues to walk up the ramp and he meets up with JD and Thugg who comes out.  They asked him why he did what he did and all Bo did was stare at them and walk away, not saying anything.  Thugg and JD look at each other as Bo left.  Thugg and JD walk down the ramp, they go inside the ring to help Sacred while Rotten rolls out of the ring.  Sacred’s eyes open and he stares up the ramp, eyes glaring in anger as the camera shifts back to the announce table.

“Well, this is beginning to be a weird night, Bo turns on Sacred, Rotten wins and Bo doesn’t say anything.  What else is going to happen tonight?”  Curry asks trying to gloat but NTD isn’t hearing it.

“I’ll tell you what’s going to happen, death to all the carnies.”

“We’re going to find out later tonight…  Stay tune for the next match, don’t go anywhere.”  Curry finishes is sentence.

The camera fades out as NTD continue speaking by saying this:  “It’s going to happen, just watch.”  And the talk is over as they hit to commercial break.

The end.

Guest Perfect_Bo

This was the promo that I wrote for the aftermatch...  This should explain things...  Please, tell me what you think, give me feedback...

--------------------------------------------------------After the match, in the room of “Da Pound”, sits Bo, hands covering his face and elbows on the table.  He knows he messed up, he really didn’t want that to happen but anger got the best of him.  

In the hallways, the noise up and down the corridors of a person screaming…

“He did that on purpose, he’s targeting me, I know this, I swear to god he doesn’t want to mess with me, I’m not the same person as before…  Don’t he know that I’m evil?”

The person screaming is Sacred, and he’s obviously upset at the result of the match he just had with his stable partner Bo and Johnny Rotten who represents the Midnight Carnivals.  Thugg and JD are with him, trying to calm him down, that it was a mistake. But was it?  That’s been bearing into their head ever since they saw it happen from the TV of his locker room.

“Yo son, just calm down, he probably got a reason why he did what he did.” Thugg said, trying to calm Sacred down, but it’s not working as Sacred respond is:  “No, he’s targeting me, I know that, we had unfinished business and he’s dealing with it right now.  Doesn’t he know that I’m different?  Doesn’t he know that I really don’t care about him?”

“Son, you don’t mean that.”

Sacred looks up into the eyes of Thugg and seriously said:  “Thugg, I am evil, I speak what I mean and feel, and this is what I feel, therefore I speak upon it.”

In the locker room, Bo heard all that, but he really doesn’t show any emotion towards it.  He just sits there, heart frozen, no soul as the door swings open and Sacred is the first one to barge in.

“Mother fucker…”

“I’m sorry.”  Bo quickly said, surprising Sacred to the fact that he forgot what he was going to say.  Bo stands up and leans on top of the table and said:  “I know you don’t believe me and you have the right to, but I am really sorry.”

Sacred hasn’t even move from where he stands as both Thugg and JD stood there, surprise as well.

“Look, my anger took the best of me, when you pushed me and said all those harsh words, the memory of when you and I were beefing came to me instantly.  I usually don’t talk things over, I react, and that’s what happen.  I know you don’t believe anything that I say, and I don’t expect you to, but you should know, and everybody here should know that I don’t have hair in my tongue, I speak what I feel.”

“Then why did you continue attacking me?”  Sacred ask, calmer than before but still pissed off.

“Because you kept attacking me, I know I shouldn’t use that as an excuse but, just like in the hood, you bust I bust and that’s what I did.”

“That’s gangsta.”  Thugg said, really not knowing what else to say, and whom to back up, but he knows how it is in the hood, and he knows what it takes to be gangsta.

Bo walks towards Sacred and stood face to face with him, the look of a person who’s sorry fills his face as he said:  “I don’t expect you to accept my apologize, we may not like each other very much, but I sure as hell respect you, not only as a wrestler, but as a person.  You’ve always been straight up with me and a lot of people are afraid to show that.  Once again, I am sorry Sacred, and I hope we can work together again in the near future, and that’s real.”  

Bo extends his hand for a handshake and Sacred just looks at it, confused and surprise all mixed in one.  Sacred looks back at Thugg and JD but they are as shock as Sacred.  The Evil man looks deep into Bo’s eyes to see anything strange, but he found nothing.  He looks at the hand again and shakes it, shakes it thoroughly.

Thugg claps his hand in rejoice and said:  “That’s what I’m fuckin talking about, you know them bamas want us to fight and break up, but that shit aint gonna happen, because we keep it gully, and we’re the most powerful stable that ever hit this fed…  Fuck everybody else…  That’s my word…  I got one word for the rest of them…  “BITCHES”…

Still holding on to Sacred’s hand is Bo as he nods and asks:  “We straight?”

“Yeah, we’re straight…”

“Bet.  Lets get this bitch rollin.”

Thugg and JD fully entered the room with Sacred and lock the door, leaving the cameraman out as they talk business.

The end