TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OctoberBlood

WWE on MADtv

Guest Askewniverse

Kevin Smith, Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, and Big Show all in one show...and I missed it.

Could somebody give a quick recap of what happened?

It wasn't very good, especially the sketch that had the wrestlers in it. That one was just a spoof of the Jay Leno "Jaywalking" segments where he went out, saw the wrestlers and is like "Hey, they're wrestlers, they must be stupid" and then they beat him up.

I didn't even bother to watch the Kevin Smith thing, even the people on the MADtv board I lurk around hated it.

Guest Coffey

Anyone who doesn't like Mad TV couldn't be a friend of mine. Me and my friends base a lot of our free time around the Kenny Rogers' skits played by Will Sasso. You haven't lived until you've seen Kenny Rogers Jackass.

Anyone who doesn't like Mad TV couldn't be a friend of mine. Me and my friends base a lot of our free time around the Kenny Rogers' skits played by Will Sasso. You haven't lived until you've seen Kenny Rogers Jackass.

So, despite the fact that the wrestlers were in one skit, and thus writing around them wasn't a problem, the show isn't usually this terrible?

And they usually just don't take a 2-minute skit and stretch it out to about 7 minutes as the beat the same joke to death?

The show went downhill after the Mexican dude's soliloquy.

I just badmouthed MadTv to hell but damn I do love those Kenny Rogers Jackass skits!

A couple of good skits over 5 years do not make up for the fact that the show used to be damn good and it sucks ass now.