TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mystery Eskimo

OAOAST IntenseZone - 3/23/04

Black screen.

Voiceover:

"Once a year, the eyes of the world turn to one place, one time, one event..."

A shot of the Earth from space.

"Once a year, the finest athletes in the world meet on the biggest stage of them all..."

A shot of a packed out arena, fans waving OAOAST signs.

"Once a year, dreams are made..."

Zack Malibu with the OAOAST title.

"And nightmares are born..."

Dan Black leering into the camera.

"Once a year, the OAOAST is proud to present....Anglemania."

Anglemania III.

Last stands, first blood.

RATM's "Guerilla Radio" hits, and we're on air with another...

intensezone.jpg

Cue: Generic Cowboy music

Legendary announcer Jim "BAH GAWD" Ross walks out to a surprising POP from the hyped up crowd!

JR hurries down and takes his special re-inforced seat at the announce table.

hid_ross.jpg

JR

Good evening everybody! We're just days from Anglemania III, and BAH GAWD am I excited! Tonight we have a HUGE tag match, one of the biggest matches you could ask for in the OAOAST. Its going to be Dan Black and T-Bod taking on Stephen Joseph and Anglesault, and I cant wait! Let's get to the show!

Edited by Mystery Eskimo

Earlier Today

PAN around an empty arena.

T-BOD (Voice-over)

D-E-F-I-A-N-T...Defiant. The 1984 Heritage Dictionary defines "defiant" as: marked by resistance to authority; intentionally provocative.

We stop as we see the ring, surrounded by an ominous STEEL CAGE.

WIDESHOT: The lights SHUT OFF.

T-BOD (CONT'D, V.O.)

When God created mankind it was done with love, for the hope of peace.

A WHITE SPOTLIGHT beams on T-BOD in mid-ring.

T-BOD (CONT'D)

But over the course of the last few weeks, what we've seen is unadulterated violence - the personification of "defiant." Two men will have to enter the confines of a cage like some prisoner of war just to prove he's the better man.

T-Bod pulls out a TOMATO.

T-BOD

(grinding tomato into cage)

The cage will rip our flesh...

(the juice dripping down the cage)

Our blood will spill...

The tomato is nomore, ripped to shreds. T-Bod looks at the tomato juice on his hands. A sinister smile sweeps across his million dollar face.

The lights DIM.

As we return, the camera is in Dan Black's office. Dan is talking on his cellphone.

BLACK

Yeah, the papers should be with you now. This is the last...no, I've taken care of that. The board don't have a clue. It's watertight. Yeah, I appreciate it too. Ok, I have to go, I have another call.

JR

What? What the heck is Dan plotting now?

BLACK

Yeah, Black, what is it?

Pause.

BLACK

Watts? The hell do you want? No, I don't have time for meeting. I don't care HOW important it is. I'm the GM going into Anglemania, there's a lot to do. Sorry Bill. No. No. I can't. No. NO!

Dan slams the phone down, shaking his head in disgust. He stands, adjusts his tie, and stalks out.

JR

Somethings going down, folks...rest assured we'll try to get to the bottom of it!

Video package:

A white room. Empty. Cold. A door opens in the far wall, revealing a dark doorway. Dan Black steps through it, wearing a jet black suit. Black closes the door and steps into the middle of the ring.

Dan raises his arms, and the walls of the room suddenly change...becoming mirrors. Black is reflected over and over, his image everywhere.

"Quiet" hits.

The screen flickers...to Stephen Joseph trapped in Mystery Eskimo's FrostBite Facelock. Eskimo takes SJ's TV title.

Flickers...Stephen Joseph nails a Finality on Eskimo to win the USTV title.

Flickers back to Dan grinning sickly in the mirror room.

To Eskimo unmasking.

To Dan and Alfdogg beating down SJ before Dan gets the pin.

Flickers...SJ and Dan Black duke it out in the middle of the ring.

To Dan and SJ argueing in Black's office.

Flickers...SJ hits a Fallen Angel on Dan...Black hits Pitch Black on SJ.

Flickers...to the Artic Freezer match, as SJ plunges the sledgehammer through the freezer onto Dan's head.

Flickers...to Dan Black cutting his face with a mirror shard.

To the many faces of Stephen Joseph...to the two identities of Dan Black...

The flood of images stops on Dan's face, back in the mirror room.

The music stops.

All we hear is Dan's fast, adrenalin pumped breathing.

Voiceover:

"Two men. One history. What it all comes down to: Anglemania III"

JR

Welcome back to the hottest show on Tuesday night's, IZ. In a matter of moments Dan Black & T-Bod will face Stephen Joseph & Anglesault in our main event. After what happened last week on IZ, the odds clearly favor Black & T-Bod. You gotta wonder how AS & Stephen will work together as a team. We're about to find out.

"Simply Ravishing" blasts over the loud speakers. Showing unity, both T-Bod and the best General Manager in the whole wide world, Mr. Dan Black head to the ring side-by-side. They're a popular team. Even if the crowd sounds like they're booing.

* DING DING DING *

RING ANNOUNCER

The following contest is the main event of IZ. It is set for one fall. Introducing first, the self-proclaimed 'real' Mr. OAOAST...T-Bod. His tag team partner, he is the General Manager of IZ -- Dan Black!

JR

Prehaps the two biggest smoke-blowers mankind has ever known. T-Bod and Dan Black have formed a friendship over the last couple of weeks. Those of you who follow wrestling news sites know T-Bod has served as a consultant to IZ for the last few months. Some have even said they are the two hardest working men in the OAOAST; always trying to find new ways to enhance IZ no matter what. I do respect that, but not the ways they go about. T-Bod of course is a backstabber, he'll act friendly to your face then drive the knife right into your back. Dan Black has been rather ruthless in his attempts to sign talent -- even if they're under contract. I'm sure Bill Gates smiles whenever he hears Black's lastest attempts to break antitrust laws.

"Aww Naw"

RING ANNOUNCER

Their opponents, introducing first, the OAOAST Adrenaline champion...Stephen Joseph.

The crowd explodes as "Dream On" kicks up.

RING ANNOUNCER

And his tag team partner, from New York, New York, he is the 2-time World heavyweight champion...Anglesault!

JR

What an ovation! Babe Ruth wouldn't get an ovation this big if he appeared at Yankee Stadium tomorrow. Anglesault is one tough son of a bitch, I tell ya that. He won't say how many ribs are broken but souces say its two. Doctors have advised him not to wrestle tonight but AS doesn't give a damn, he wants a piece of T-Bod's ass if that's the last thing he does. And folks, if you'd never had broken ribs before, lemme tell ya, you have trouble breathing.

Both teams gather in their respective corners, eaching trying to see who'll buff and show their cards first. Stephen Joseph exits the ring. Dan Black taps T-Bod on the chest, looks like Dan & AS will start the match. They both approach the center of the ring and lock up (collar-and-elbow), Dan releases his gripe and walks back to his corner to talk things over with T-Bod. While the two are discussing plans AS tags in Stephen Joseph who walks behind Black, turns him around and thumbs him in the eye. Irish whip to the corner, back bodydrop, clotheslines over the top rope. Dan gets up and pounds his fists onto the ring apron, he's had enough of this as he tags in T-Bod. Dan looks at a heckler near ringside and says "I wasn't ready."

JR

'I wasn't ready' says Dan Black. Translation: I just got my ass kicked.

Just as T-Bod & SJ are about to lock up themselves, T-Bod decides to walk back to his corner to consultant with Dan.

JR

Who do these guys think they are, the Freebirds? Why all the stalling tough guys? Hook 'em up like men.

Talk about lightning in a bottle, SJ and AS trade places -- AS gets behind T-Bod, spins him around into a belly-to-belly overhead suplex. The crowd 'woos' with every knife-edge chop AS slaps across T's studly chest. Forearm to AS's stomach givs T enough time to shove AS into a corner where he proceeds to deliver chops of his own before committing a wrestling sin: you never slap the favorite in the face. As whips T-Bod around and unleashes a mixture of right hands, chops and kicks. Dan Black tries to help out his partner only to have Stephen Joseph enter the fray and irish whip him into the corner. AS & SJ climb the second rope and deliver the chestnut of tag team wrestling, as they punch their opponents 10 times on the head. They follow it up by irish whipping T-Bod & Dan towards each other, however, T-Bod leapfrogs over Dan and charges towards SJ who casually back bodydrops T-Bod over the top rope while AS hip-tosses Dan over the top.

JR

Shades of the Rock 'N' Roll Express, great tag team wrestling.

Great tag team wrestling, yes. But against the rules. The referee orders SJ out of the ring. While doing so, T-Bod sneaks up behind AS, baseball bat in hand, and breaks it across his back. AS goes down in major pain.

JR

How the hell did T-Bod get a baseball bat? He must of had that planted earlier today. I know he and Dan Black arrived together at 8 a.m., I saw them ringside while me and the production crew were running over soundchecks and whatnot.

AS has not gotten up yet. The referee has suspended action and has called for help from the back. Anglesault's insides must be screaming in pain, wondering 'what the hell is happening to us?'

EMTs rush to the ring, stretcher right behind them. AS sees the EMTs and waves them off but the referee motions for them anyway. 'Sault screams at the EMTs, he wants no help.

Dan Black grabs the mic.

DAN

We're running a tight ship here, and being that IZ is my show, I am so thrilled to say, just put him on the stretcher and move along.

When Dan finishes his comment T-Bod grabs AS's ankles and drags him onto the stretcher, SJ dives over the top rope and lands on T-Bod, punching him in the process. Black nails SJ with the mic then tosses him back into the ring.

The EMTs are taking AS, who's cluching his ribs, away; but T-Bod manages to deliver a small package to AS...he punches him in the balls.

Like a total badass T-Bod re-enters the ring and hits a high knee to the back of SJ sending him crashing chest-first into the turnbuckle. The team of T-Bod/Dan waste no time taking advantage of the situation. Dan connects with a kneedrop from the top rope. Dan chokes out SJ while T-Bod stomps him, the referee is trying to break it up but these guys don't care what he thinks. Dan struts back to his corner where he receives the legal tag.

CUT TO:

BACKSTAGE

We're a few feet away from the ambulance. AS falls off the stretcher. The EMTs help him to his feet, bad mistake. AS slams the male EMT into the ambulance. Then he plants a big kiss on the female EMT, who licks her lips afterwards. She loved it. AS exits the picture then comes back... he kisses the female EMT again. "For luck," he says with a smirk.

BACK IN THE RING

Two right hands send SJ into Dan's/T-Bod's corner, Dan chokes SJ with his foot until the referee gets him to back away. Like a good tag team will do, T jumps in the ring and stomps a mudhole in Stephen then cooly exits the ring before the referee can turn around and see what was going on. Dan drags SJ towards the center of the ring and walks on his stomach.

JR

If T-Bod stomped a mudhole in Stephen, then Dan Black's walked it dry. Those boys better finish the job now, AS is on his way back to the ring.

Irish whip into the NIGHTSHADE!

The crowd ROARS. AS is coming.

KICKOUT!

While Dan complains about a slow count, SJ manages to kick him in the groin, Dan's facial expression looks like something out of a Spike TV cartoon. Stephen attempts to make a tag but notices AS isn't there yet. Now he is.

"Tag me! I'm right here. Make the tag motherfuc..."

Walking around like he has a tampon up his ass, Dan tags in T-Bod who quickly drags SJ away from his corner. AS slams his fists on the turnbuckle pad in frustration. "Shit! You should've tagged me, asshole. Dammit!"

Tiger Bomb on SJ.

NO! Stephen barely, just barely kicked out again.

Knee to the gut followed up with a modified Tiger Bomb -- T-Bod double underarm hooks SJ, wraps his right leg around SJ's then rolls back into a pinning postion which only gets a 2. This pisses off Dan & T-Bod. What will it take to put Stephen Joseph away?

The crowd stand on their feet.

AS is leaving the ring, shaking his head. He watches Dan Black bring a steel chair into the ring on the big-screen above the entranceway. The referee attempts to take away the chair, but when Dan cocks it back like he'll hit him the ref backs off.

T-Bod struts on the apron as he sees AS leave.

JR

No. What are you doin'? Come back, 'Sault. I know him and Stephen aren't the best of friends, but now isn't the time to let that get in the way.

The chair is placed near the turnbuckle. T-Bod gets on the chair, Dan picks up SJ and gives him to T. Dan climbs to the top and connects with a modified BLACK BOMB (normal Rock Bottom instead of reverse Rock Bottom) while T-Bod gives SJ a Ron Simmons-like straight down spinebuster. An incredible move that happens at the same time. Must see to believe.

The crowd goes crazy..

JR

My God! In my 30 plus years in this business I have never, and I mean never, seen such a move.

T-Bod covers SJ...

A BODY COMES INTO PICTURE, LANDING ON T-BOD! It's ANGLESAULT! He nailed a MOONSAULT aka "Anglesault" to break up the count.

JR

As God is my witness, I've never seen a man give his mind, body and soul to prevent another man from winning. And folks, trust me had it not been for AS T-Bod would have gotten the pin and the victory for his team. But it came at what price? AS is once again cluching his ribs, and he will for many more months after that.

All pain aside, AS sucks it up so he can beat up T-Bod. T-Bone suplex for T-Bod. Dan tries to sneak attack AS, but catches him with an overhead suplex. AS ducks a right hand from Tony, full-nelson suplex.

Dan Black is sneaking up on AS. Stephen Joseph climbs to the top. AS turns and sees SJ on the top rope looking right at him, but it's actually towards Dan. AS runs towards Stephen, leaps to the second ropes and sends Stephen in the air with an ARMDRAG. SJ ends up landing on Dan Black! The cover.

3...NO! T-Bod breaks up the count.

AS grabs the chair still in the ring and whacks it against T-Bod's leg. AS then swings for the fences much like Tony did to him at Zero Hour, and sends T-Bod through the ropes.

JR

Like Derek Jeter, AS hits for average not power. That's justice at work, folks.

Now on the outside, AS lifts Tony up by his leg ala Ric Flair and drops him over the steel guardrail, driving his knee right onto unforgiving steel. AS yanks on T-Bod's leg before applying the SCREAMS OF NO REPLY! to fans' delight.

Back the ring, Dan now has the Adrenalin title in hand. SJ catches him with a kick, belt falls to the canvas, SJ lifts him up in a suplex postion, he's going to attempt the FALLEN ANGEL on the Adrenalin title.

Just as SJ was about to go into the Rock Bottom portion of the move, Dan countered it by reversing it into a DDT on the title belt. Dan hooks the leg and uses his leg to hook up SJ's other leg.

3!

* DING DING DING *

JR

Bullshit!

RING ANNOUNCER

The winners of the match, the team of Dan Black & T-Bod!

CAMERA ON:

AS, who lets go of the SONR. He jumps into the ring and spears Dan.

The STEEL CAGE begins LOWERING!

Not knowing the cage is lowering or isn't bothered by it, Anglesault picks up the weapon of choice for tonight -- the steel chair. Repeatedly AS whacks a fallen Dan Black until T-Bod hobbles into the ring with a chair of his own. AS turns around, he swings his chair...POW! T-Bod was able to hit AS first, causing 'Sault's chair to slam into his own face.

SJ gets up -- Adrenaline title smacks him right between the eyes. Dan Black delivered a massive blow with his former championship. Black tears the protective padding off the turnbuckle pad, then drives SJ's head into the exposed steel. Dan jumps ontop of SJ and unleashes a fury of punches.

T-Bod just stares at AS, who's lying in a pool of blood. Tony picks him up only to throws him face-first into the cage. Then he whips him to the exposed turnbuckle, followed by an ANGLESLAM and the SCREAMS ON NO REPLY!

JR

Dan Black & T-Bod are two assholes -- yeah I said assholes -- who deserve a slap in the face. Assholes I tell ya...Assholes! Those two will have hell to pay this Sunday at AngleMania III.

The show ends with a split screen of a "fallen angel" Stephen Joseph and AS, blood rushing down his face.

ANGLEMANIA III... THIS SUNDAY

Sign in to follow this