TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Red Hot Thumbtack In The Eye

Yoko the dumb bitch vs courtney the murderer

Guest Choken One

What's the question? Who'd win a Boxing Match? Court.

Who's more despicable? Court. She's a horrible Mother, ruined a Young Man's life. All yoko did was Break up a band.

Guest JHawk
All yoko did was Break up a band.

And exploit that for every penny.  But my vote is Courtney too.

Guest Choken One

Yes, but What was John thinking? Courtney is SOMEWHAT a LOOKER(It's a strech I know) but Yoko is like Pig vomit.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

A topic MADE for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney is far far worse! she attached herself to Kurt's star and sucked him dry, she's stolen NIrvana lyrics and used them for her own projects, she exploited Kurt's death, and has made the surviving members of nirvana live through hell and she still won't let them have the rights to their own music. and don't even get me started on what role she played in Kurt's death.

What's the question? Who'd win a Boxing Match? Court.

Who's more despicable? Court. She's a horrible Mother, ruined a Young Man's life. All yoko did was Break up a band.

Howd she ruin Frances Beans life?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

she did drugs,smoked,drunk while she was pregnant. Plus courtney had Kurt killed

Guest godthedog

courtney love is easily the more fucked up individual, & i'd much rather have a conversation with yoko (since she seems like a nicer person), but i still hate yoko more, solely on the basis of musicianship.  courtney love has musical talent (that has to be admitted, regardless of how annoying you think she is), & at least put out one damn good album that i still listen to occasionally.  yoko has NO MUSICAL OR ARTISTIC TALENT AT ALL.  i don't think courtney had kurt killed.  incidentally, i also still think 2pac is dead.

Guest starvenger

Yoko.  I actually enjoy some of Hole's stuff.  The same can't be said for Ms. Ono...

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Hmmmm...the women behind my two fave bands:

Yoko. Broke up the Beatles. Her Music has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever. Not much of a looker, so I agree with the "what the hell, John?" sentiment. Influenced John into more avant garde work, which turned out to be complete shit. Is essentially riding the coattails of John. But she does seem like an overall good human being.

Courtney. Media whore. Loves attention and does whatever to get it. Killed Kurt...she may not have pulled the trigger, but if I were married to the psycho bitch, I'd blow my head off too. Admitted to doing drugs while pregnant. But she has kept Frances out of the public eye for the most part, which is good. (it's eerie how much frances looks like Kurt) Keeping her husband's music from being heard by suing her former bandmates and saying Kurt HATED  them before his death. Cheated while married to Kurt.

While I respect Courtney for being herself and independent, the bitch is just crazy. Therefore Courtney gets my vote for...uh, whatever.

Guest goodhelmet

Sorry Big, Yoko is the devil incarnate and her WAHEHEHEHSAHEWEWHWHEWEK screams she claims are music are enough to question Chapman's sanity. She was right there next to John and didn't receive one friggin bullet.

Disclaimer- I do not wish for anyone to be the recipient of a bullet, but Yoko Ono comes real close.

How is it known that Courtney killed Kurt?  I'm in high school now so I wasn't around for all the early 90's stuff.  I NEVER believed he killed himself, and my friend whose a huge Nirvana fan told me the he had done enough coke to kill a non-alcoholic 4 times.  So I know alot of people have always suspected Courtney killed him , but what's the proof?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

well it was heroin not coke but he did do enough to have at least passed out right away. but amazingly it seems he had time to roll his sleeves down,put away his drug paraphenalia, and shot himself in the head. all quite impossible.

Courtney herself has an albi for the night he was killed, but at one time after Kurt's death a an came forward and said that Courtney had tried to hire him to kill Kurt, he said no. He was given a lie detecter and passed. Shortly after the interview, he was found dead.

So if Courtnet wanted Kurt dead badly enough to aproach one hitman, than why not another?

Motive: Friends of Kurt said that he was strongly considering divorce,Kurt had recently turned down touring on Lulaplooza which was offering him 8 million or so to tour, and courtney was mad about that because she wanted the money to keep rolling in. Kurt wanted to retire, Courtney didn't want that.

The suicide note found at the scene was written in two completely different hands. The first part of the note read like a retirement letter, and the second part that seemed o be tacked on was the part discussing suicide.

ever since Kurt's death Courtney has used his fame to further her own career and has been accused of stealing Nirvana lyrics and using them in her own songs.

Courtney herself has an albi for the night he was killed, but at one time after Kurt's death a an came forward and said that Courtney had tried to hire him to kill Kurt, he said no. He was given a lie detecter and passed. Shortly after the interview, he was found dead.

that would have been El Duce from the band The Mentors i think, and he died after walking in front of a train.

Personally i believe that the person that assisted with Kurt dying was Keith Canary( i think that's his name anyhow), he was someone that Kurt collaborated with early in the 90's. He also had contact with Kurt shortly after he hopped the wall of Exodus rehab center. I believe Courtney to be the ringleader, and Canary to be the instrument she finally employed(not suprised, the guy is a bigger drug user than kurt ever was).

yup.

thats what i figure.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I agree.

a note on El DUcE and the train. His friends saw him with a starnger who they never saw again the night of his death. AND El Duce lived nowhere near a railway. there was an investagition into his death but was closed because of a lack of evidence

Guest goodhelmet

yoko is still the worst thing to happen to ANY form of music in the last 1000 years even if Courtney is a heroin-addicted murdering whore who can't act. Witness Yoko's contribution to music:

weaeaewkwwkjewkjasaakwkwkekwewewaaaeaeaeae yiyiyiyiyiy waeuaiauiaeaeee kyoko.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

stop goodhelmet, i'm having flashbacks, next i'll be having convulsions

cobainwasmurdered Posted on April 21 2002,16:37

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree.

a note on El DUcE and the train. His friends saw him with a starnger who they never saw again the night of his death. AND El Duce lived nowhere near a railway. there was an investagition into his death but was closed because of a lack of evidence

They just chalked it up to him being really sauced and going for an ill-fated stroll and closed the case.

Hey I'm a middle average musician, maybe i should latch onto somebody a billion times more talented than myself, break him down, and then orchestrate their murder in order to get myself a couple platinum records and a sweet acting gig.

yup. that's what I'm gonna do.

Guest The Man in Blak

Baaaaaack this all up.

You can dog Yoko's avant-garde "vocal experimentation" (aka screeching) all that you want, but under no circumstances should you pin her with breaking up the Beatles.

The seeds for the Beatles break-up were planted as far back as Rubber Soul, as they weren't even sure if they wanted to come back and record after suffering through the insanity that was Beatle-mania.  You can see how indifferent they are to their roles as Beatles when they put out a record as a "different band" in Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and by that time, George Harrison was already unhappy with his treatment as "waterboy" to Lennon & McCartney.  Before the White Album rolled around, there was already a separation when McCartney & Ringo left the Maharishi at India a couple months before Lennon & Harrison.  And with all of that, they all had to contend with a very disorganized Apple Corps, which they created to try to help manage their money after the death of Brian Epstein.

There were so many interpersonal factors going on with the Beatles at the time that Yoko's appearance is really only one in a handful of others.

And as far as Yoko herself goes, one could actually say that she may have saved John from himself.  Before Yoko had came around, John was lost in a desperate journey for self-meaning that involved essentially eating LSD for three meals a day.  His identity was so fractured that their publicist, Derek Taylor, had to take a therapeutic trip with Lennon to remind him of who he was and point out what songs he had written in the Beatles.  Lennon was an emotional mess, unable to fully be the father he wanted to be, unable to let go of his departed mother, unable to find any point of stablility...and that's when Yoko came in.  

With Yoko, he found focus in a true soul-mate, somebody who was what he desired physically and intellectually.  When he left for India, his mind was fresh and relatively drug-free (barring some marijuana) and his creativity was back in full force, as he had demos for eleven new songs before they even began work on the White Album.  He had a new sense of self-identity and, for the first time in his life, a purpose that truly evolved past being a simple pop-star puppet within the hierarchy of the Beatles and that is the reason behind his increasing need for separation from the Fab Four in 1968.

Yoko's an easy target, considering how visible her and John were during the later Beatle period, but there were far more catastrophic disagreements within the group itself that many fans just don't want to acknowledge.

As far as Courtney Love goes, I don't really hate her for her role in Kurt Cobain's life, as there is far too much speculation dealing with his murder.  My beef with Courtney Love is her using her relationships with Cobain and, later, Billy Corgan to power her musical career (how many songs did Corgan write for Celebrity Skin again?).

So my vote is for Courtney Love.  Period.

Guest starvenger
ever since Kurt's death Courtney has used his fame to further her own career and has been accused of stealing Nirvana lyrics and using them in her own songs.

I say Courtney should hook up with Sean Combs.  They deserve each other...