TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Family Guy primed for a 2005 return

I cant wait until it gets cancelled again...then we get to watch the awesome repeats 3 times a day on cable :)

Fuck You Fox for putting Family Guy on such a horseshit time. :angry:

I kind of have to agree with Vitamin X on this one

While I didn't see the pilot (someone posted the link before but it was down every time I tried to access it), when I first saw the picture of the American Dad, my first thought was "he looks almost exactly like Joe Swanson"

At least Futurama featured different looking characters from Simpsons

Guest El Satanico

I don't see American Dad being successful. It seems too wacky for it's own good, I mean come on a talking goldfish and an alien from area 54. Also I think by time American Dad premieres everyone will be sick of hearing "liberal this, republican that" after this election.

Guest Vitamin X
I kind of have to agree with Vitamin X on this one

While I didn't see the pilot (someone posted the link before but it was down every time I tried to access it), when I first saw the picture of the American Dad, my first thought was "he looks almost exactly like Joe Swanson"

At least Futurama featured different looking characters from Simpsons

Not just different looking, completely different characters in a different role with different relationships between them. American Dad is the exact same thing with just different-looking characters, maybe a few different scenarios you couldn't do with Family Guy.

I also thought it was Joe Swanson, who maybe was able to walk again due to STEM CELL RESEARCH~ (praise be to Kerry) and Bonnie finally had that fucking kid and it turned out to be an alien.