TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

"You can't see me"

I think so far outta the whole "you can't see me" line, Heyman's the one who has said it the best..." Can you see me now John?"

Guest I Got Banned for Sucking

I can take Cena as he is right now, but he'd better stay like that - or that'd be him selling-out.

Side-note: When Chris Benoit had the Sharpshooter on Heyman and Cena was washing his mouth out with soap:

"Oh my God, that hurts... That hurts... That OW!"

They could've done so much more with Paul Heyman as General Manager.

But I'd much rather him on the writing team. When the fuck will they realise that that's the way to go?

Vince already tried that remember. Vince and Heyman always argued because Heyman thought a lot of the ideas were dumb and tried to get Vince to change his mind, Vince had enough after Heyman I think stepped up to Steph and said something to her or something like that and Vince took Heyman off the writing team, then soon tv. If Heyman had sole creative over SD I sware Bradshaw wouldn't be where he is right now.

Scroby, the thing that pisses me off about that is the fact that Heyman was usually right in whatever it was that they were arguing about.

Guest Choken One
Vince already tried that remember. Vince and Heyman always argued because Heyman thought a lot of the ideas were dumb and tried to get Vince to change his mind, Vince had enough after Heyman I think stepped up to Steph and said something to her or something like that and Vince took Heyman off the writing team, then soon tv. If Heyman had sole creative over SD I sware Bradshaw wouldn't be where he is right now.

FUCK THAT.

Paul Heyman isn't the mastermind people think he is...He got a contract on NATIONAL TV for the first time after 8 years of trying...and WHO does he put the title on? JUSTIN CREDIBLE.

Clearly, he isn't THAT much of a genius.

People fail to realize that it was RAVEN who booked ECW's one and ONLY good angle...Shane Douglas did his own Material as well. But everything else he did...WAS SHIT. The angles were atrocious and he put Justin Credible at the top of the business.

I wish people would open their eyes and realize Paul Heyman isn't a GOD when it comes to booking, he's worst then Vince McMahon.

FUCK THAT.

Paul Heyman isn't the mastermind people think he is...He got a contract on NATIONAL TV for the first time after 8 years of trying...and WHO does he put the title on? JUSTIN CREDIBLE.

Clearly, he isn't THAT much of a genius.

People fail to realize that it was RAVEN who booked ECW's one and ONLY good angle...Shane Douglas did his own Material as well. But everything else he did...WAS SHIT. The angles were atrocious and he put Justin Credible at the top of the business.

I wish people would open their eyes and realize Paul Heyman isn't a GOD when it comes to booking, he's worst then Vince McMahon.

Paul Heyman has made mistakes (by us), but are you talking about the same Vince McMahon that, for no reason, put himself in an "I Quit" match against his daughter?

Guest Choken One

I consider Stephanie to be behind that...Paul was the WRITER AND BOOKER.

He came up with all the ideas...Vince just OKs them and besides...Vince McMahon has done more good then bad...or least the GOOD by far outweighs the bad.

I'd still much rather Paul Heyman on the writing team - I'd be interested to see what he could do now.

Guest Dids

Cena lost it for me once he slowed his raps down to a snail's pace so that the crowd could catch the punch lines. He's got a respectable flow, but he doesn't use it.

Cena lost it for me once he slowed his raps down to a snail's pace so that the crowd could catch the punch lines. He's got a respectable flow, but he doesn't use it.

I was watching Judgment Day '03 yesterday, when Cena rapped faster than he does now (although not as fast as he did before that).

But then, he wasn't making fun of other Superstars - it was just a rap full of cliches regarding whatever angle he was in at the moment. I like the slow rap, it works when it's funny, and besides, does he improv?

I still don't understand why Vince doesn't use what he has to his advanage. He has Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman and himself all under one roof and he doesn't use that. Instead he uses the two people who are the only two guys to even try and compete with him only as on-air roles. It doesn't make any sense to me, and yeah choken Douglas and Raven were the two bookers along side of Heyman, but Heyman did make it to TV without the both of them, so that does have something to say right there.