TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbacon

Saturday Night Fights

ever come across a group of assholes that are just looking for trouble? how do you handle it?

Tonight a bunch of friends and i walk into Tim Hortons and immediately get hassled by these 2 guys, obviously drunk and/or stoned. They're throwing around the usual fight banter 'what are you looking at?" 'whats your problem?' and whatnot. Of course we just laugh and walk away, but they progress. So it's just me and a friend (the others in the bathroom) and the other guy pestering us, when he throws a swing at me, busting my lip open. Totally unprovoked. His friend tries to hold him back, but he comes back and throws a few swings at my friend, but misses. His friend is just as bad, actiing as if he did no wrong and basically attempting to incite more tension. Eventually i just spout off some idle threats about ever doing that again and head to the washroom to clean myself up

Of course, now i regret not taking a swing back. I don't really care if I get my ass kicked as long as i go down with a fight. This happens every time it seems. I'm having a hard time grasping the concept of why people act this way though. Next time however.....oh, next time....

If you're not going to swing back, your best bet is to fall to the floor twitching. Shit in your pants and you might even win a lawsuit.